Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission (16650 Views)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / I Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2017
I would like to get proper information on how easy it is to get into a federal parastatal like CBN,BOI or NCC if you have a top management official at Federal character commission.

Some ppl say they can only help if the parastatal comes to them to advertise vacancies or when they want to get a waiver. Some ppl say they can always get you in at any juicy place as stated above.

Who has any info on this?
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by brosiye99(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
It is very possible. They are the clearing house for federal government jobs so they usually can influence your getting a job. Usually, Federal agencies give them slots during recruitment
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
brosiye99:
It is very possible. They are the clearing house for federal government jobs so they usually can influence your getting a job. Usually, Federal agencies give them slots during recruitment

Thanks for this reply!

1 Like

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by DonHummer(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tiwa101:

Thanks for this reply!
but guy you must know somebody that knows somebody or else your dream will become a fantasy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
DonHummer:

but guy you must know somebody that knows somebody or else your dream will become a fantasy

Of course. Why dd u tnk i wanted to be certain.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by xxgig(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tiwa101:

Now that you know somebody who knows somebody, make you self connect me na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by 4everyoungpresh(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guy make u sef help me too angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by pandj(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmmmm I am smelling something here hahahahahah guys be wise oooo sad

10 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2017
If I could help I would. It is sad actually knowing one has little or no chance of gaining employment in these MDAs without connection.I just have a relative in FCC whose help cn go a long way. Notwithstanding I'm still working tirelessly to hopefully get into a good private coy like the big 4.Praying to God for the best. We will all get there. Thanks again.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by pandj(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
I'm something I operate four ti five account on NL what am I?
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

My dear Op leave NL and go to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by veekid(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Impossible is nothing

1 Like

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
pandj:
I'm something I operate four ti five account on NL what am I?

A BMC General grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Ngasky(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2017
H
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Flexherbal(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2017
DonHummer:

Nigerian factor!
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by irynterri(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
go to the FCC head office at abuja,be bold and request to see the acting secretary,chairman or any director,you can start by making enquiries from the friendly secretaries that who is the nicest,people take their destinies in their own hands and do these things and it works for them best of luck

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by yahmohy27: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
My ppl fall easily ,better be careful
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by flyca: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Getting a Federal job without knowing anybody in Nigeria is like walking to America on one foot!

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by LordofNaija: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Tiwa101:

I know you, and you know someone, can as well say we are lucky. I ve mailed my cv
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by GreatMahmud: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
The FCC cannot guarantee you employment into parastatals. The FCSC is the body that regulates appointment into MDAs once vacancies are declared by ministries (though some parastatals,dept,agencies under the presidency do so independently without going thru FCSC). FCC is only a monitoring body that ensures equity and proper representation in allocation of appointments. But if u got an influential bigwig in FCC, he can liaise with a top shot in FCSC or the parastatal to reserve a position for u.. cool
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by PaulSteve: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Federal Character Commission can help you secure job (by placing you where your services are required and where your state has vacancy) provided your CV is with them.
But the problem now is the need for 'connection' (Godfather),and it is exactly why as a country we are failing..
However,some without anybody but God have gotten job through this same avenue.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by MrGreenMavro: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2017
y
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by LockDown69(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Man-know-Man, sadly.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Slimmos(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
I am just fuvking tired of this country... Citizens of other countries don't suffer this much to secure employment. Juicy employments are meant for the rich while Npower is meant for the poor..Can u Imagine! Abeg any body wey no and can guide me to b a bet9ja agent should pls help put me through.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by abdeiz(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Simple, know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody and you'd get the job.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by vuc1(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
irynterri:
go to the FCC head office at abuja,be bold and request to see the acting secretary,chairman or any director,you can start by making enquiries from the friendly secretaries that who is the nicest,people take their destinies in their own hands and do these things and it works for them best of luck
That was how I got my first job.Walked in there like I had an appointment with the HRM.The secretary said he wasn't in the office I told her "Are you sure?". The lady got mad o.I now told her to drop the brown envelope containing my CV for him.She said they're not recruiting. Me too got mad o I told her if you don't drop this parcel for your oga it might get you sacked.She immediately took it.I walked out like a boss.Few weeks later I got a call from them for a test.I finally landed the job but not what I applied for they gave me.I come dey form boss for the secretary. She respected me till I left them for another job.It works if you carry yourself well.

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2017
GreatMahmud:
The FCC cannot guarantee you employment into parastatals. The FCSC is the body that regulates appointment into MDAs once vacancies are declared by ministries (though some parastatals,dept,agencies under the presidency do so independently without going thru FCSC). FCC is only a monitoring body that ensures equity and proper representation in allocation of appointments. But if u got an influential bigwig in FCC, he can liaise with a top shot in FCSC or the parastatal to reserve a position for u.. cool

Ur last sentence was actually what I was trying to confirm.thanks.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
It's only people on Directorate Cadre that can help you get jobs in federal character commission
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by bensonlee770: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Tiwa101:

Put at the back of your mind that the person you know has many candidates troubling him for jobs too.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by GreatMahmud: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Tiwa101:

Ur last sentence was actually what I was trying to confirm.thanks.

U are welcome
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by sakalisis(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Slaw12: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Bro, I work with fcc in one of the state office..Go to headquarters in abuja tell them u want to see the commissioner that represents your state,if he's around they let you in but if not u have to keep checking until when's around..then go with ur CV,credentials, state of origin ,local govt identification letter( very essential).. He may be able to assist u once there's vacancy for ur Cadre/level

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic Bank Is Recruiting! / Why Was I Not Picked For This Job? / Signal Alliance Test Invite,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.