Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) (414 Views)

Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira / P.Equity, JV, VC Investors Thread. Real Business Come IN. / If You Need Loan To Start Your Business Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) by Adegbem01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am a graduate and almost through with my masters program, I also manage teaching per time in two higher institutions where I base (EDE, Osun state). I have also been in and out of farming, during this lockdown when my hand was tied, I reason and plan to build a poultry house of 3000 capacity, with the mindset of doing an off-taker kind of scheme (where big poultry companies give the chick and food and also come for the harvest). But the budget was way pass estimation. The building is 70% finish. But still need around 450k to finish, I have stretched out all my savings and my mum's too. I try looking into borrowing from bank but it seems too much too less stress to gain.
All am getting at is, if I could get an helper who is financially capable to loan me the money with plan to pay in an interval of 6 months, possibly without interest or a very low one (between 5-9%). I would much appreciate it. (I could send pictures of the building in progress and we could also talk collateral)

Blessed guys who would read this and can help should please give me a chance and let me try convince you to do this. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) by phantom24: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who told you that offtakers feed d birds?
the ones i knw will only buy d matured birds but they are the ones to supply the doc's from their hatchery
Re: Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) by Adegbem01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
phantom24:
Who told you that offtakers feed d birds?
the ones i knw will only buy d matured birds but they are the ones to supply the doc's from their hatchery
I have the ones that give feeds too. I have guys doing the scheme already
Re: Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) by phantom24: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Adegbem01:

I have the ones that give feeds too. I have guys doing the scheme already
ok so all you do is buy d doc and drugs? Sounds great can they offtake from south south and at what rate perkilo?
Re: Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) by Adegbem01(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
phantom24:
ok so all you do is buy d doc and drugs? Sounds great can they offtake from south south and at what rate perkilo?
I can't speak for the company, they have a chart for the rate not just a fix price

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Real Company And Receive Your Roi With Rest Of Mind / Get This Franchise Business & Earn $100+ Weekly! / Trade All Country Gift Cards Such As; Itunes, Ebay,etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.