Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Any Room And Parlour Self Contain Available? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Room And Parlour Self Contain Available? (449 Views)

80s And 90s Wealth: The Iconic Rich Man's Parlour (Photo) / A Room.self Contain Available For Rent At Isawo,ikorodu / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Room And Parlour Self Contain Available? by Xscape1993(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
I need a room and parlour self contain around Egbeda, Isheri or Igando. Call or WhatsApp me on 08037798656. (New or pack out apartment is welcome)
Re: Any Room And Parlour Self Contain Available? by Eminentgueen(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
I need a female roommate to share a room single room or self con with at Palmgrove, Somolu, Onipanu and Obanikoro area. Kindly contact me if you are interested. Flat mates are welcomed too provided that the rent is within my budget. I'm looking at a maximum contribution of 150,000 for each person. A Christian will be most preferred. If you already have a place and looking for someone to share with that is even better. You can have your own properties like in a hostel. I am perfectly cool with that.

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Offer - 5 Years Payment Plan / Small Apartment Decor Tips: Things You Need To Do / 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.