Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja (828 Views)

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / U.S Woman Found Dead With Python Around Her Neck And 140 More Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Sportwin(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Does anyone have an idea on how I could get chicken head, neck, legs etc in abuja on a daily basis
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by atiku4President(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes. By buy buying as much chicken as you want and killing them and removing the heads, neck and legs.

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Omihanifa: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
atiku4President:
Yes. Buy buying as much chicken as you want and killing them and removing the heads, neck and legs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Comedian2019: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Go to chicken sellers, ask them to cut the heads, neck and legs and sell for you. They can sell remaining parts after you are gone.
Sportwin:
Does anyone have an idea on how I could get chicken head, neck, legs etc in abuja on a daily basis
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Sportwin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Go to chicken sellers, ask them to cut the heads, neck and legs and sell for you. They can sell remaining parts after you are gone.

No jokes

I need a consistent supply for my dogs per week
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Comedian2019: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sportwin:

No jokes

I need a consistent supply for my dogs per week
Very sorry for that.
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Vyzz: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Look how u are saying
Heads, legs, neck as if u are a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Sportwin(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
It's for my dogs oooo

Guys
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by frankycoolbeans: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
You can reach me on Zero 7 Zero Six Nine Six Nine Six Eight Two Nine!

Its available. Minimum is 5kg per order. #500/KG

Sportwin:
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by naanyjesna: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
KFC is named as Kentucky Fried Chicken. mykfcexperience This is an American Fast Food chain organization that is prominently celebrated for its Fried Chicken. This is the second-biggest Food chain organization on the planet that is accessible in a great many areas around the globe. So as to serve our clients with better food and more assortments of alternatives on our menu, we couldn't want anything more than to realize what your significant clients have musings about our administration.
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by Sportwin(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
frankycoolbeans:
You can reach me on Zero 7 Zero Six Nine Six Nine Six Eight Two Nine!

Its available. Minimum is 5kg per order. #500/KG

Can you deliver?
Re: Chicken Head, Neck And Legs Needed In Abuja by frankycoolbeans: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Of course i can.

Where is your location?

Delivery charge is #1000

Thanks

Sportwin:

Can you deliver?

(1) (Reply)

SOLID BOERBOEL PUPS FOR SALE! / Male Pug Pup Going For A Giveaway Price. / Solid Caucasian Puppy Both Sex Available At Isolo...solid Big Bones..price:110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.