Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear (62354 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by SweetCunt97(f): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Black women have NO respect or regard for black men
No other group of women (maybe some sub groups of Indians) rubbish their men the way black women do.

This is not to say the black men are saints or have no faults (cos hell yea we do, )
But I'm just stating the facts here

until black men AND WOMEN look themselves in the mirror and resolve to do the needful and respect each other, our society will continue to be plagued with all these issues.

Statements like

N**gas ain't shit

And Hoez will be Hoez

Must be expunged from our vocabulary

Black men ain't n**gas
Black women ain't Hoez
So what exactly brought such disrespect to both genders? Personally I blame social media
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by DexterousOne(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So what exactly brought such disrespect to both genders? Personally I blame social media
Well
You can say social media is a factor

But it's more deep rooted than that

It's more of pent up anger and resentment

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well
You can say social media is a factor

But it's more deep rooted than that

It's more of pent up anger and resentment
What brought about d anger and resentment?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by thelinguist: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
cococandy:
black women have been doing that for ages. They are always the first in the streets to stand up for black men any time any injustice occurs.
really?

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Mart1994(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Afonja man acting movie undecided
Your brain is obviously fused into ur ass.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
truthsayer009:
Was this about Black Women really?

Someone explain to me, why do they need protection during protest in the UK, the securities in UK aren't even that violent.

Good observation, this is what I call media bias.

Floyd's death has been hijacked by feminists, are they trying to say all men abuse women?

What about men who are brutally abused like Floyd?

Wicked Agenda, considering the fact that the west has a legal system that favors the women over men.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Omar09(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE HAS LOHST HIS MAIND DU TO LACK OF FELM ROLES. HE HAS TO ACT IN FRONT OF ANY CAMERA AT ALL TO CONVINCE FILMMAKERS TO HIRE HIM.

FIXED IT! HE'S BRITISH SO HE'S RIGHT.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Greyworld: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Sysdatek:
Talk and do celebs

Naija celebs with liver neva born
The Benue coward took off last time when presented with massive evidence of dining with politicians

God bless Fela
Any other artiste dey do IT

you live in calabar
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Tatashi:
In my next world i wont go close to a black man for anything.ill gladly give my love and respect to a white man.a good number of black men were not raised right by their parents.

How many white men do you know?

The average white man is docile because of the law, not because white men are generally gentlemen.

If you frustrate a black man, he may batter you. But a white man will certainly bottle his emotions because of the law. But one day, he may murder you in your sleep.

So, in every relationship, it takes two to tango. If you are a disrespectful woman, don't think a white man will tolerate it.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
quentin06:

Floyd's death has been hijacked by feminists, are they trying to say all men abuse women?

Wicked Agenda, considering the fact that the west has a legal system that favors the women over men.

They have hijacked the protest which was influenced by the death of a man.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by DeRay98(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
truthsayer009:
Was this about Black Women really?

Someone explain to me, why do they need protection during protest in the UK, the securities in UK aren't even that violent.
I tire oh!
Until you're married you'll no idea of what a woman is.
But if the protest in U.S. is about black men who are victims of a systematic dehumanization and elimination of black men.
The system also set up black women to also dehumanize black men too and raise children without men who're thrown out of the house with the slightest excuse of misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Caseless: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2020
BeforeJuly:
ok Nairalanders, I saw a thread yesterday claiming the Biafran flag was hoisted by black rights movement protesters in the USA.

I'm just here to tell you it is a LIE.
Nairalanders should stop spreading fake news man.

the flag that was waved during the protests is the PAN AFRICAN FLAG.
this is also where Ojukwu dubbed the Biafran Flag from.

let's stop fake news people.
it leads to Defiant Ignorance
more like libyan flag.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Xuxu208: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
The same black women that will stab you in the back when things go wrong with you?

The same women you'll put through school and she turn around to tell you how you're beneath her and not her type?

The same women you'll suffer to bring to Europe and America and she will turn around to take your hard earned properties and turn your children against you?

John can keep crying.

Yeah, I bet females from other ethnicities absolutely love you and never do this ......smh Self-hatred is a sad thing.....

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Hypocrit: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
pquaver:

It concerns us.. The reason you have the freedom you have in America and UK is because of the have citizens of African descent.. Go and read history. any African who doesn't understand that this protest concerns all Africans has probably not left the shores of African but if you travel outside African you will instantly know what the ripple effect of African American getting equality in America in the world will be for every black person.
is the ripple effect that bad as what we have here in Nigeria and Africa as a whole? But everyone looked the other way and eventually found their lost voice and cripple feet when a fragment happen in faraway US.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by SOFTDRINK: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
dasparrow:

Just because your mother did that to your father does not mean all women are like the women in your family. Get that into your brain!
I guess the odour from your smelly cvnt is making you high.

The drunks and infidels you call parents should have used condoms to save the world of your stvpidity.

#Baxtard
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by marisdgreat(f): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
That's a strong man talking, we need to do better with our women course we are far behind
the same women most of ur fellow guys dey always insults anyhow for nairaland with diff names calling, as if dem holy pass
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Same thing I've been saying. Only stars think!
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by TheSourcerer: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
So touching
gave me goosebumps, We really should love each other , where did hate come from anyway

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by TheSourcerer: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2020
marisdgreat:

the same women most of ur fellow guys dey always insults anyhow for nairaland with diff names calling, as if dem holy pass
it will stop , note Only Children do this

Btw you well know women can be very toxic
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Aboguede(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
salford1:

Don't be angry lad. I only stated the obvious. You have a track record on Nairaland. The internet never forgets grin

Record my foot

U legal immigrant but still immigrant

Shemo
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2020
One4me:

Your assertion is patently false.
Granted, any vulnerable person, be they male or female, needs protection and it has a lot to do with their circumstances.

But l am certain that anyone who has lived as little as three months in the UK or any Western country for that matter, will know that Black Men are the real endangered species and need more protection than any other living thing on earth.

Women generally, whether black or White, are given some level of "respect", due to their femminity
But Black Men are particularly the target of Racism all over the world because, and it stands to reason, once you destroy the father in any home, that home is destroyed.
These White Governments even assist Black Women to destroy their fellow Black men (Yea, under the impression that they are protecting them) because they know and think ahead, than most black women.
Once the Husband in a family is in jail or taken out fo the system, that family becomes vulnerable and a willing tool of Government machinations.

- Why do most jailbirds Youths come from broken home?
- Why does Reserach show that children from a family with a 'father and mother' stand three times more chance of being successful in life than one from a home without a father?
- Why is it that about 70% of prison inmates in the UK/US are Black Young Males and out of this 70%, a whopping 86% are from families without a Father?

It al fits into the plan of the white people: destroy the Black Male or the Black Husband in the family (even if you have to use his Black female partner/wife) and the NEXT GENERATION of Black people will be Slaves to their White counterpart.

Until we Blacks realise this simple truth and try to work out our family-issues, instead of our Black Females forming Vandame all over the place, l will assure you that for the next five hundred years and till eternity, Blacks will continue to fill the White man's jails disproportionately, White Cops will continue to use Black males as Shooting/Target Practice and all these protest will achieve nothing, just as it has not stopped the killing of Black males in the last three hundred years.

Women generally have leverage in the society and the Black woman is no exception, though to a lesser degree than her white female counterpart but our Black Women are using their leverage negatively, using it to further demean and demolish their own Black race, thinking they are getting even with their Black Men.
Its like cutting off your head, just because you hit your head unknowingly, against a Pole..... who becomes headless after that, the Pole or Yourself?
undecided grin grin

Please understand my point before you write another epistle. You assertion is not just flawed, it is skewed based on an assumption that I was attacking/neglecting black men. No one is putting those statistics aside.

And speaking of stats:
Studies have shown that Black girls, women are "hyper-vulnerable" to abuse. About 22 percent of Black women in the United States have experienced rape (this is more than their white counterparts). Forty percent (40%) experience intimate partner violence in their lifetime (again, more than white women or any other demographic). And black women are killed at a higher rate than any other group of women (including whites and Hispanics).

Speaking of poverty. Do you know that poverty does not hit all demographics equally?
Do you know that although black women have a longer history of employment compared with other white women, their annual earnings are 21 percent lower than that of white women, signifying black women’s employment in low-wage sub-minimum wage jobs?
Do you know that 80% of black mothers are breadwinners in their families? . Despite this, most states don't protect black mothers who work. Workplace exploitation is rife, most don't even earn minimum wage; almost 40% of black women workers lack sick leave.

So granted, everyone needs to be protected (taking nothing from the African American male) but when system and state policies affect a particular demographic disproportionately, then something drastic needs to be done. And it has to be holistic systemic change. Bunching black women into one group as using their "leverage" negatively blames them for their plight and counterproductive to be honest. Most will be thrown into poverty when their men are killed or incarcerated so..., What leverage??

Let's not forget John Boyega's speech was mostly about racial discrimination in the society and paying tribute to George Floyd. The part about black women though is a part of a wider issue but should not be ignored.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Ajsmart(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Boyega is REAL. He isn’t even afraid of losing his career with this display of unconditional love for his people. Until majority of Black people develop a similar mindset, the Black race will never fulfil its true potential.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Ajsmart(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2020
I tell you, the average Nigerian is intellectually deficient and has zero clues about how low the rest of the world sees them. They are so filled with inferiority complex that they will befriend a racist KKK guy over their brother. They have zero respect for themselves so how can they value their own human right!?

miket2:
This is the problem with a lot of you idiots that have never lived abroard , you slaves glorify anything with a white skin, you idiots who have never experienced racism yet you fools are criticising blacks for protesting about their human rights

Its because of idiots like you why Nigeria will never progress , you will complain complain about government about police from the comfort of your home but will refuse EVER to take action

I lived in America and I live in the UK , John Boyega is richer than ANY Nollywood star , yet regardless he is demonstrating about the treatment blacks receive

You stupid people ask yourself why it was only Africans that were abused in China and not Black Americans , because the world doesnt respect Africans because they will take any abuse , this is why Africans arent respected because of slaves like you idiots

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Ajsmart(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Someone7:

Please understand my point before you write another epistle. You assertion is not just flawed, it is skewed based on an assumption that I was attacking/neglecting black men. No one is putting those statistics aside.

And speaking of stats:
Studies have shown that Black girls, women are "hyper-vulnerable" to abuse. About 22 percent of Black women in the United States have experienced rape (this is more than their white counterparts). Forty percent (40%) experience intimate partner violence in their lifetime (again, more than white women or any other demographic). And black women are killed at a higher rate than any other group of women (including whites and Hispanics).

Speaking of poverty. Do you know that poverty does not hit all demographics equally?
Do you know that although black women have a longer history of employment compared with other white women, their annual earnings are 21 percent lower than that of white women, signifying black women’s employment in low-wage sub-minimum wage jobs?
Do you know that 80% of black mothers are breadwinners in their families? . Despite this, most states don't protect black mothers who work. Workplace exploitation is rife, most don't even earn minimum wage; almost 40% of black women workers lack sick leave.

So granted, everyone needs to be protected (taking nothing from the African American male) but when system and state policies affect a particular demographic disproportionately, then something drastic needs to be done. And it has to be holistic systemic change. Bunching black women into one group as using their "leverage" negatively blames them for their plight and counterproductive to be honest. Most will be thrown into poverty when their men are killed or incarcerated so..., What leverage??

Let's not forget John Boyega's speech was mostly about racial discrimination in the society and paying tribute to George Floyd. The part about black women though is a part of a wider issue but should not be ignored.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Ajsmart(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2020
You made very good points.

One4me:

Your assertion is patently false.
Granted, any vulnerable person, be they male or female, needs protection and it has a lot to do with their circumstances.

But l am certain that anyone who has lived as little as three months in the UK or any Western country for that matter, will know that Black Men are the real endangered species and need more protection than any other living thing on earth.

Women generally, whether black or White, are given some level of "respect", due to their femminity
But Black Men are particularly the target of Racism all over the world because, and it stands to reason, once you destroy the father in any home, that home is destroyed.
These White Governments even assist Black Women to destroy their fellow Black men (Yea, under the impression that they are protecting them) because they know and think ahead, than most black women.
Once the Husband in a family is in jail or taken out fo the system, that family becomes vulnerable and a willing tool of Government machinations.

- Why do most jailbirds Youths come from broken home?
- Why does Reserach show that children from a family with a 'father and mother' stand three times more chance of being successful in life than one from a home without a father?
- Why is it that about 70% of prison inmates in the UK/US are Black Young Males and out of this 70%, a whopping 86% are from families without a Father?

It al fits into the plan of the white people: destroy the Black Male or the Black Husband in the family (even if you have to use his Black female partner/wife) and the NEXT GENERATION of Black people will be Slaves to their White counterpart.

Until we Blacks realise this simple truth and try to work out our family-issues, instead of our Black Females forming Vandame all over the place, l will assure you that for the next five hundred years and till eternity, Blacks will continue to fill the White man's jails disproportionately, White Cops will continue to use Black males as Shooting/Target Practice and all these protest will achieve nothing, just as it has not stopped the killing of Black males in the last three hundred years.

Women generally have leverage in the society and the Black woman is no exception, though to a lesser degree than her white female counterpart but our Black Women are using their leverage negatively, using it to further demean and demolish their own Black race, thinking they are getting even with their Black Men.
Its like cutting off your head, just because you hit your head unknowingly, against a Pole..... who becomes headless after that, the Pole or Yourself?
undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Crispels:

He is not faking any shit. He has always been like this if you know his history.

Yes he is. He's putting on a show..it's not genuine.

Watch the full 4min video, if you don't see it, forget it.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2020
quentin06:

They hijacked his death..screamed and shouted the most to show ppl how "grieved" they were.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

How many white men do you know?

The average white man is docile because of the law, not because white men are generally gentlemen.

If you frustrate a black man, he may batter you. But a white man will certainly bottle his emotions because of the law. But one day, he may murder you in your sleep.

So, in every relationship, it takes two to tango. If you are a disrespectful woman, don't think a white man will tolerate it.

True grin then he'll murder grandma and the family dog then turn the gun on himself
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Ndywin: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Obviously He ran out reasonable of words on the subject and decided to wipe up sentiment using the black women

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
That's a strong man talking, we need to do better with our women course we are far behind

Rubbish talk, the women should protect themselves!... The age of men going t war and women staying at home & reproducing has ended, this is a new era where women & men go to work & provide, sign up during recruitment & enlisting into d army during war... No woman deserves to be protected & if u want t take a bullet 4 sm1 that's a woman do it 4 dat person u deeply care abuh otherwise don't do it! That's y u see women that would come out here & shouting, when armed robbers attack a house u see them acting scared and hiding behind ur back using u as human shield to protect themselves when the attackers get in, is that not selfish, insensitive ? Women don't deserve to be protected, they should protect themselves that's y d police are here to ensure law and order!!! This john boyeag or whatever d name is, is spewing nauseating trash and should shut up, if he's done talking abuh death of floydd then he should shut up!!!! I'm sure he wants t be d next martin Luther king Jnr for d black community again & Martin didn't come here talking this trash abuh protecting women!!!
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Kingstanding: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
. Any man that treats his wife like a queen success will always locate him. My wife my everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.