Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Learn How To Register Your Business Name With Cac Yourself - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn How To Register Your Business Name With Cac Yourself (292 Views)

Register Your Company With Cac Today Via An Accredited Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Register Your Business Name With Cac Yourself by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you startup or a small business owner?

Are you into Graphics Designing, Catering, Fashion Designing, Beauty Salon, Laundary Services, Copy writing, Trading, Agro Business, School Business, Import and Export Trade, Professional Services, Online Businesses or General Contract?

Would you love to do what is right by registering your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Nigeria and join the league of legal business owners?

I got you covered. I want to show you a way to save yourself the stress of looking for a reliable agent to handle your business enterprise registration. And how to save over 50% of the price charged by these agents.

Trust me I have your interest at heart. And so, I invite you to this 2 days WhatsApp class on how to register your business name your self.

In this class, you will learn the step-to-step guide on how to go about your business name registration and get your certificate of registration within 7 days without employing the services of an agent.

The good thing is that you can do this registration at the comfort of your residence.

Guess what?

The class will be going at a give away price of #2,000.

Interested?

Pay #2,000 to
Access Bank PLC
Stanley Rotanna M.

Afterwards send your name and WhatsApp number to 07033129101 to be added to the class.

Note: The class will hold this weekend (Friday June 5 and Saturday June 6, 2020) in a dedicated WhatsApp group.
Re: Learn How To Register Your Business Name With Cac Yourself by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Free Courses ( Limited Time) / Fundamentals Of Oil And Gas Industry By Smart And Skilled Associates Limited / Free Online Oil And Gas Course By Smart And Skilled Associates Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.