Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business (17696 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Bua is exempted from those to close down their businesses cos he had paid.

Bua and co. that donated to the COVID-19 scam are free to open their businesses.

This information is from the presidency

That is why they are all falling over themselves to donate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by iyatrustee(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2020
sleek214:
Way to go . We can't lock down our mono-economy because of Covid 19 that might be with us for a long time. Let's open every sector of the economy and have our lives back. We will treat Covid 19 like other diseases, surely people must die, but live must go on.

Did you read the article? Had nothing to do with Covid 19 but NPA shutting it down for safety reasons.

2 Likes

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by mutahmakinta: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2020
IPassYahoo:
This man is silently rich
He is the third richest man in Nigeria
He is super rich with almost 4billion dollars to his name on Forbes

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by DexterousOne(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

You are a talkative and you talk like a tout

Read the empty trash you wrote ! That retárd made you come off as extremely unintelligent.

Learn to not respond to every idiot you see online so you can be perceived as wise

Huh?

What's wrong with what I said tho?

He MAY be right
He MAY be wrong
Maybe
Maybe not

But like i said

IT DOES NOT MATTER
And it really means nothing

2 Likes

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by cryptotech: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
it is necessary, carry on.

any way check my signature to earn, if you looking for job online.
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Coldie(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Maybe you are right

But guess what?

It does not matter.

There are many many many multimillionaire (well in NGN sha) from the SE

To me
If you have assets worth N50m upwards
You try and you are a 1% in Nigeria

Guess what
Many many SE folks fall in that bracket

On the average minus almajiris, an average northerner is richer than a Southerner.

Especially the SE
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by otokx(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:
This BUA guy... I am not sure there's anyone from the SS or SE outside politics and oil business that's as rich as this guy

The guy is working, we in the SS should learn to set up real companies instead of being suitcase billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by TheTourist: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
The Nigerian Oligopoly keep getting richer smiley wink
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by grandstar(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
sleek214:
Way to go . We can't lock down our mono-economy because of Covid 19 that might be with us for a long time. Let's open every sector of the economy and have our lives back. We will treat Covid 19 like other diseases, surely people must die, but live must go on.

Did you read the article? The port has been closed since last year. I suspect one of his competitors might be responsible I did not mention any company o

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by grandstar(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2020
IPassYahoo:
This man is silently rich

He's a Forbes billionaire, not audio like e-money
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by AsomughaChuks02: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Hausa people are firmly in control of our ports. Anomaly.
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by olasco2035: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

Did you read the article? Had nothing to do with Covid 19 but NPA shutting it down for safety reasons.
Don't mind the dullard.the thread was even on frontpage when NPA shutdown the terminal .the terminal was shout down by npa since last year due to some issues

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
otokx:

The guy is working, we in the SS should learn to set up real companies instead of being suitcase billionaires.
We in the SE should learn to set up real billionaires instead of been middle men

2 Likes

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Sososo(f): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Kk
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by sadeeq08: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
keba Yar kano bace
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by mystery22: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

On the average minus almajiris, an average northerner is richer than a Southerner.

Especially the SE
o boy shut up,which northerner,you should say sw,an averge igboman is a hustler,1million boys,awawa boys,omoniles are from the sw....your youths are nuisance in Nigeria,tell me which other region in nigeria have useless group of boys like them...they even have association plus the lucrative skull mining all over sw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by sadeeq08: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Makanakico:
The next richest black man after dangote loading, after him it will Azman, all from my city my state, my beloved Kano. We are blessed.

Haters how market. kiss
keba yar kano bace
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2020
This topic really revealed to me how many Nairalanders are poor readers but jump to conclusion with little or no information.

I watched how many moved from “it has be opened because of lockdown blah blah” to “the man is rich...” nonsense. Both has nothing whatsoever to do with the article.

BUA has been in a dispute with NPA for a long time. NPA accused BUA of unsafe practices in the port (and other charges)and hence shut their operations in the port.

However from all the court sessions and having seen both parties’ arguments backed with facts, NPA, in my opinion then, was wrong. Which was then confirmed with this new with an order for BUA to reopen.

My advise: if you don’t know the origin of a particular topic, don’t comment.

5 Likes

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

Read my comment dear. People hardly read here. But they jump to comment nonsense. What is not even related in any way with what is being talked about.

You are among the few sensible ones here. Cheers

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
o boy shut up,which northerner,you should say sw,or you mean,1million boys,awawa boys,omoniles are from the sw....your youths are nuisance in Nigeria,tell me which other region in nigeria have useless group of boys like them...
Igbos need to learn about cattle rearing business, or Agriculture that's the future.

Northerner's right now are chopping money. I dae tell u real o.

U can't imagine in the south if u need 1m, u might sell of a full plot of land, but the northerners or Fulani's would just do that for 2cows. Can u compare the two and who will always be richer
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Keemsleek005(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Maybe you are right

But guess what?

It does not matter.

There are many many many multimillionaire (well in NGN sha) from the SE

To me
If you have assets worth N50m upwards
You try and you are a 1% in Nigeria

Guess what
Many many SE folks fall in that bracket

U so right even if its 1m as far u worked for your money u try. Some people head no just dey there its all about writing trash. SE, West or North just make your money and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Mykel51(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Hausa people are firmly in control of our ports. Anomaly.

All our ports ?... It's Igbo people I see mostly at Apapa now...
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Whobedatte(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Makanakico:
The next richest black man after dangote loading, after him it will Azman, all from my city my state, my beloved Kano. We are blessed.

Haters how market. kiss
How much are you worth ?
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by mystery22: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

Igbos need to learn about cattle rearing business, or Agriculture that's the future.

Northerner's right now are chopping money. I dae tell u real o.

U can't imagine in the south if u need 1m, u might sell of a full plot of land, but the northerners or Fulani's would just do that for 2cows. Can u compare the two and who will always be richer
everybody must not be a farmer,we are business men and we are good at it,why not tell your Yoruba 1million boys to learn cattle rearing instead of stealing and begging every foreigner for food angry

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Naughtysite:
So the man carry them go London Court of International Arbitration ?

So they wanted to scam the man ?

No time.
The terms of the 2006 concessions weren't healthy. It happened during OBJ time.

Buhari wanted to take the Port Harcourt ports away from him but the damage has been done.

A southern president gave a southern port to a Northerner and a Northern president wants to take that same port from the northerner because it wasn't right for the south.
The irony of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Coldie(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
everybody must not be a farmer,we are business men and we are good at it,why not tell your Yoruba 1million boys to learn cattle rearing instead of stealing and begging every foreigner for food angry
My brother get sense o.

I know what am saying.

The moment Nigeria develops whichever tribe that holds agriculture would always be the elites.

Check out the Boers of SouthAfrica
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by mystery22: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

My brother get sense o.

I know what am saying.

The moment Nigeria develops whichever tribe that holds agriculture would always be the elites.

Check out the Boers of SouthAfrica
first and foremost,we want out of Nigeria,is either your are dumb or chose to be blind..Nigeria can never develop..take a good look at our constitution and tell me otherwise...agriculture or not, Nigeria will remain the country with the poorest people on earth...look at top countries,agriculture is the least source of revenue,science and technology is the cake,that's where will should concentrate on....travel outside the country and see igbo boys hustling..the Fulani's can't survive outside the country.they are too dumb to hustle with the white people..they are parasites that needs the south to survive....any region that dreads disintegration are parasites.....
And almajiris are Fulanis so don't exclude them..

1 Like

Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Spiff20(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Rabiu is doing well.
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2020
mutahmakinta:

He is the third richest man in Nigeria
He is super rich with almost 4billion dollars to his name on Forbes
he net worth is not up to 4 billion dollars stop talking trash
Re: BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business by DexterousOne(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

Especially the SE

I don hear u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Banks With Worst Customer Service / South Africa's Truworths Exits Nigeria / Valentine’s Day: Nigerians Spend N30bn On Gifts, Luxury Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.