Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Musicians Come In Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musicians Come In Here (195 Views)

Unforgettable Musicians Who Ignored ‘banana, Cassava’ For Societal Change / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Come In Here by hidhrhis(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Good morning to you all
My story will be very long
If you know you are a musician and you are very good in what you are doing im creating a whatsapp group to share my idea on how we can grow together and make it in the music industry
i'm forming a team of 300 and i will be scouting for very talented musicians everywhere till the 300 is complete
please dont doubt my idea
drop your number if you know you are good and talented
This group will be opened this june and july so i will add everyone who drop their numbers also add everyone i see outside nairaland to the group
i swear to GOD who create me their is no way we wont make it with what i want to do

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor With Directing Experience Needed / Ray TMG Biography / New Trap Beat Released (trapbeat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.