Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos (437 Views)

Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents / For Sale: 2 Bedroom Flat At Jakande Estate Isolo. N3.8m Asking / Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos by kaykad01: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi House,

How do I make verification and know the right document to collect if one want to buy Jakande Estate house in lagos? Thanks

my account was blocked and i don't know why? can the mod explain what I did wrong please
Re: How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos by DaHrNn0001: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2020
You need to know the documents available on the property then you make your confirmation in alausa which I can direct to someone's office at lands for proper verification & confirmation if the said property has no issues & are you buying from someone who bought or from the government... Best bet is checking with the government
Re: How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos by kaykad01: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
That was helpful Thanks, I will appreciate if you can direct me to the person. can I have the contact details please
DaHrNn0001:
You need to know the documents available on the property then you make your confirmation in alausa which I can direct to someone's office at lands for proper verification & confirmation if the said property has no issues & are you buying from someone who bought or from the government... Best bet is checking with the government
Re: How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos by DaHrNn0001: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
kaykad01:
That was helpful Thanks, I will appreciate if you can direct me to the person. can I have the contact details please

Probably in your mail not here
Re: How Do I Verify The Right Doc If You Want To Buy Any Of Jakande Estate In Lagos by olabanjijohn(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
*FOR SALE DIRECT BRIEF*

Jetobless Properties.

1. A Vacant Possession of 4Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow on 520 Sqm2 with Deed of Assignment at *Akinwunmi Street, New Oko Oba, Agege.* #25million
2. A Tastefully Finished 2 nos of 5Bedroom Duplex with Inbuilt BQ Title R/C at *Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja* #120million Each
3. A Tastefully Finished Two Block of 12 nos of 3Bedroom Luxury Flats with BQ Title CofO at *Ikeja GRA, Lagos State* #85million Per Flat
4. Office Complex with Lock Up Shops on 850 Sqm2 with CofO along *Ijaiye Road, Ogba* #200million
5. A Vacant Possession Two Bays Warehouses with Administrative Offices on 2,700 Sqm2 with CofO at *Obadeyi Ajala Bus Stop along Lagos Abeokuta Express, Way Lagos State* #270million
6. A Prime Fenced Land on 3,907.34 Sqm2 with CofO Beside *General Hospital Igando, along Lasu / Igando Road, Lagos State* #150million
7. A Prime Bare Land on 10,000 Sqm2 with CofO at *Orile Igamu along Lagos / Badagry Express Way, Lagos State* #750million
8. A Prime Fenced Land on 8.5 Acres with CofO Located Off *New Ife Road, Ibadan Oyo State* #400million
9. A Tastefully Finished and Furniture 5Bedroom Detached House with BQ on 380 Sqm2 and CofO at *Osapa London, Lekki Lagos State* #95million
Contact us 08062711919. 0808304551. 08077029669

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Modern House For Sale / 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale Asokoro / Filling Station For Rent In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.