Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Saving Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saving Lives (147 Views)

Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Saving Lives / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saving Lives by jonatoye(m): 5:24am On Jun 04, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Saving Lives

WORD FOR TODAY
There can never be a noble thing to do in every facet of life than to save lives. The purpose of God in the life of a man will be defeated if he fails to save lives or ensure they are secured under his watch!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."
(Jeremaih1:5 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your primary assignment in every domain of your placement is to save lives. Each time you have any reason to deal or relate with men you are dealing with lives. Mammon (money) has done a lot of evil in the lives of men in that he makes men to lost sight of their calling.

As a Teacher or Lecturer several young lives will pass through you; you are expected to help their foundation and teach the values that will uphold their future. As Medical practitioner,
Judges, clergy man and leader in any capacity;1¹ the expectation of God over your life is that men, their future, lives and possession are secured in your hands.

Be mindful of the fact that God ordained you to be a prophet to nations. However, you can only save lives when God has helped you to overcome (self) selfishness and (worldliness) the love of money. Allow God to work in you to do His good pleasure so that your existence will not be a waste nor be detrimental to God's purpose.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Make me a channel of blessing to peoples lives; enlarge my bosson for men to find refuge in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You make nonsense what God want to achieve with your life in His purpose if lives and everything placed under your watch is not secured according to His will!!!

Have a Gracious Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"It Ain't Just The Police That Trigger This, It's Everybody" / Quran And Hadith / Power Over Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.