Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Condition Of The Newly Constructed Road At Old Otta Road ABULE EGBA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Condition Of The Newly Constructed Road At Old Otta Road ABULE EGBA (536 Views)

The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Trailer Carrying Diesel Sinks In Owerri As A Newly Constructed Road Collapses / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condition Of The Newly Constructed Road At Old Otta Road ABULE EGBA by doctorbabs(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2020
This is part of newly constructed Road at Mosalasi Bus stop Olota Old otta road Ekoro ABULE EGBA. The road is yet to be commission not even up to a month they completed it and it has turned like this.. construction of this Road started during Ambodee Era precisely March 2018. we call on Lagos State govt to pay an impromptu visit to this site to see things for herself.. Admin front page pls.
Re: Condition Of The Newly Constructed Road At Old Otta Road ABULE EGBA by Synny: 7:51pm On Jan 09
Hello @doctorbabs I am Sylvia.
Please I’d like to reach you via WhatsApp about bagco bag shares, I saw one of your comment on it. How can we communicate please.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire At Anthony Village, Lagos. / Lawyer Raises Concern Over Safety Of Lives Of Those Using Air-peace P47121 / Insecurity: Canada Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.