Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. (434 Views)

Joe Igbokwe To Gov Obaseki: Please Stoop To Conquer!!! / Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by sesameq: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2020
GOVERNOR OBASEKI, PLEASE, PLEASE STOOP TO CONQUER!!!

Anybody who knows Governor Obaseki very well should advise him to go and look for the National Chairman of APC Nigeria, Former Governor Adams Oshiomhole, beg him to forgiveness for all the insults and abuse, apologize to him for all the show of shame. Adams Oshiomhole is not a small fish.

He has been the National President of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC. Has been the Governor of the volatile Edo State of Nigeria for 8 years. Today Adams is sitting at the highest table as National Chairman of the biggest Party in Africa, APC.

Anybody who ignores this powerful, unputdownable and the awesome power he commands does so at his own peril. Governor Obaseki is facing a difficult time in Edo State and he must been coming to terms with the reality on ground in Edo State and Nigeria right now.

I have been a Party man in Lagos for years and I have seen it all. I know what Direct Primaries is and I also know what Indirect Primaries is. In Direct Primaries all Edo APC members from Benin, Auchi, Afuze, Ekpoma, Ewu, Fugar, ibillo, Urhonigbe, Ubiaja,Irrua, Uzebba, Igarra, Sabongida- Ora, Igueben, Okpella, Uromi, Abudu, Ofosu, Uselu,etc will line up to choose who will be Governor.

In Indirect Primaries only selected delegates who may not be more 4000 will choose the Governorship candidate. The is where the game is. In indirect Primaries Governor Obaseki May have saved billons to buy his selected delegates including Exco members, Special Advisers, SSAs, LGA Chairmen, Counsellors , civil servants, political hangers on etc.

Governor Obaseki can manage this but in Direct Primaries he will have no control and even his ardent supporters will work against him when the momentum starts. Gov Obaseki should learn from history.
Governor Obaseki should ignore the antics of noise makers in Edo State who have no sense of history.

They have been abusing the National Chairman of APC Adams Oshiomhole and his supporters shouting that Edo State is not Lagos. Perish the thought! I am seeing what Gov Obaseki cannot see.

Ignore President Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole,and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to your own peril. Governor Obaseki was in Lagos yesterday to meet ASIWAJU and I know what transpired. This is not the time to flex muscles. A lot of water has passed under the Bridge and Gov Obaseki may not have known this. Almost the Governors pleading for Obaseki now were the ones who wanted Oshiomhole out as National Chairman of APC Nigeria.

They are not genuine and cannot influence anything in Edo when the chips are down.
I woke up this morning and had the urge to do my little intervention on this Edo matter believing that Governor Obaseki will remove the kid gloves and stoop to conquer.

He should look for the National Chairman where ever he is and apologize to get his 8 yrs. Pastor Izze Iyamu is still a young man and he can still be governor in 2023. Make no mistake about it the decision of the National Executive Committee, NEC of APC on Edo mode of primaries is final and Gov Obaseki as an educated and experienced technocrat knows this very well.

Finally let it be known and it is hereby made known that if not for the strong character and resilience of HE Adams Oshiomhole supported President Buhari and Asuwaju BAT I do not know where APC would have been today. Some power drunken, over ambitious and selfish Governors would have handed over power to PDP in 2019 given their inordinate and brazen ambition make their states their fortress and fiefdom
but Adams put his feet down and the rest is now history. Those who have ears let them hear.

Case Rested!!!
Joe Igbokwe[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by sesameq: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2020
sesameq:

Anybody who knows Governor Obaseki very well should advise him to go and look for the National Chairman of APC Nigeria, Former Governor Adams Oshiomhole, beg him to forgiveness for all the insults and abuse, apologize to him for all the show of shame. Adams Oshiomhole is not a small fish.

He has been the National President of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC. Has been the Governor of the volatile Edo State of Nigeria for 8 years. Today Adams is sitting at the highest table as National Chairman of the biggest Party in Africa, APC.

Anybody who ignores this powerful, unputdownable and the awesome power he commands does so at his own peril. Governor Obaseki is facing a difficult time in Edo State and he must been coming to terms with the reality on ground in Edo State and Nigeria right now.

I have been a Party man in Lagos for years and I have seen it all. I know what Direct Primaries is and I also know what Indirect Primaries is. In Direct Primaries all Edo APC members from Benin, Auchi, Afuze, Ekpoma, Ewu, Fugar, ibillo, Urhonigbe, Ubiaja,Irrua, Uzebba, Igarra, Sabongida- Ora, Igueben, Okpella, Uromi, Abudu, Ofosu, Uselu,etc will line up to choose who will be Governor.

In Indirect Primaries only selected delegates who may not be more 4000 will choose the Governorship candidate. The is where the game is. In indirect Primaries Governor Obaseki May have saved billons to buy his selected delegates including Exco members, Special Advisers, SSAs, LGA Chairmen, Counsellors , civil servants, political hangers on etc.

Governor Obaseki can manage this but in Direct Primaries he will have no control and even his ardent supporters will work against him when the momentum starts. Gov Obaseki should learn from history.
Governor Obaseki should ignore the antics of noise makers in Edo State who have no sense of history.

They have been abusing the National Chairman of APC Adams Oshiomhole and his supporters shouting that Edo State is not Lagos. Perish the thought! I am seeing what Gov Obaseki cannot see.

Ignore President Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole,and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to your own peril. Governor Obaseki was in Lagos yesterday to meet ASIWAJU and I know what transpired. This is not the time to flex muscles. A lot of water has passed under the Bridge and Gov Obaseki may not have known this. Almost the Governors pleading for Obaseki now were the ones who wanted Oshiomhole out as National Chairman of APC Nigeria.

They are not genuine and cannot influence anything in Edo when the chips are down.
I woke up this morning and had the urge to do my little intervention on this Edo matter believing that Governor Obaseki will remove the kid gloves and stoop to conquer.

He should look for the National Chairman where ever he is and apologize to get his 8 yrs. Pastor Izze Iyamu is still a young man and he can still be governor in 2023. Make no mistake about it the decision of the National Executive Committee, NEC of APC on Edo mode of primaries is final and Gov Obaseki as an educated and experienced technocrat knows this very well.

Finally let it be known and it is hereby made known that if not for the strong character and resilience of HE Adams Oshiomhole supported President Buhari and Asuwaju BAT I do not know where APC would have been today. Some power drunken, over ambitious and selfish Governors would have handed over power to PDP in 2019 given their inordinate and brazen ambition make their states their fortress and fiefdom
but Adams put his feet down and the rest is now history. Those who have ears let them hear.

Case Rested!!!
Joe Igbokwe
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by helinues: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2020
grin

Too late
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by sesameq: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2020
sesameq modifypost=90289854:

Case Rested!!!
Joe Igbokwe
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by Futuragetty: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Wait ooo, the people that will vote if it is direct primaries,are
they not Edo people that Obaseki pride himself to have served well? Why the fear either direct or indirect?
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by Rickyzagy: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2020
And someone is telling me to vote in my candidate when it's actually selection not election
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by philo04(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2020
There case be like BBN
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by ThatFairGuy: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Why should anyone beg to serve? That's where Corruption starts. If one isn't wanted, it shouldn't be any issue if truly one wants to serve.
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by ttobizz(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Wondered where it was coming from until I saw the sign out. Joe Igbokwe the gutter cleaning adviser to the lagos state government
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by AroleOduduwa2: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Senseless post, Obaseki is doing the right thing by fighting, begging will only bring humiliation to him, but if he lose the battle at least he can say he went down like a real man.
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by Sam0(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Osho baba will not forgive him is too late for that.The same APC chairman he rained insult on and threatened that he should be beaten if he comes to Edo state.I think Obaseki has bitten more than he can chew.
Re: Dear Governor Obaseki, Beg Oshiomole, Stoop To Conquer. by KenOne: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
The way this Joe talks makes me laugh so it's only Oshiomhole and Tinubu that made PMB to win 2019.

Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe and other states votes dwarfed Lagos votes in terms of APC to PDP % ratio margin.

I am sure the ratio margin of Lagos APC winning 2019 presidential election is lesser.
Lagos- APC 53% PDP 41%
Kaduna- APC 59% PDP 39%
Kebbi- APC 76% PDP 20%
Jigawa- APC 71% PDP 26%.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Flood In Ondo / Collapse Of The Buhari Myth: Katsina Went On Rampage Burning And Protesting / Ondo Primaries: APC Heading To Another Zamfara Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.