Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Where Is Explorer:one Of The Best Op Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Explorer:one Of The Best Op Of Nairaland (272 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Pls How Do I Download This Version Of Nairaland On Google Play Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Explorer:one Of The Best Op Of Nairaland by ENGINEERG(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Good day everyone,
It has come to my notice ,that one of the best and most popular OP on this platform is missing here for over 2 weeks,someone that is active everyday before.
We have all missed him because of is educative and comprehensive post on topics, especially on foreign news and discovery.And we have gained from his post alot
I check his profile, and his Last seen: 7:03pm On May 19,2020
Nairaland is like a family, even though some of disagree on tribal, social, political, religion lines.

We hope all is well for him, and I will be glad if I get positive feedback on him.
Even though we don't see ourselves here, I care for all of you.
God bless Nairaland, God bless you all
Re: Where Is Explorer:one Of The Best Op Of Nairaland by TheRealOghene(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2020
I noticed that too o cry
Re: Where Is Explorer:one Of The Best Op Of Nairaland by tyup(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Good day everyone,
It has come to my notice ,that one of the best and most popular OP on this platform is missing here for over 2 weeks,someone that is active everyday before.
We have all missed him because of is educative and comprehensive post on topics, especially on foreign news and discovery.And we have gained from his post alot
I check his profile, and his Last seen: 7:03pm On May 19,2020
Nairaland is like a family, even though some of disagree on tribal, social, political, religion lines.

We hope all is well for him, and I will be glad if I get positive feedback on him.
Even though we don't see ourselves here, I care for all of you.
God bless Nairaland, God bless you all

Eco99 to embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of Data Integration Tools ? / How To Start A Successful Pig Farming Business In Nigeria / Bill Gates Confirmed $750M To Help Oxford Vaccinate The World Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.