Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Treatment To Arthritis And Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment To Arthritis And Rheumatism (434 Views)

Arthritis And Rheumatism Herbal Solution / My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment To Arthritis And Rheumatism by preshiemax(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Arthritis and Rheumatism are all joint and bone related , hindering movement of the body.

Arthritis also called hoint infammation is the Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness that can worsen with age.

Rheumatism is a general term used to describe pain and inflammation in joints, muscles and surrounding soft tissue (known as connective tissue).

Rheumatoid arthritis is a destructive joint disease that is caused by inflammation in the tissue that normally produces lubrication fluid for joints. When this tissue remains inflamed, it leads to deformity by loosening joint ligaments and to joint destruction by eroding away cartilage and bone.

This joint issue affects mostly elderly people especially women. It can be more painful to deal with. But do not worry there is a solution along with natural remedies I can offer you for free.

With the longrich arthrosupReviver and calcium you can now say bye to this problem

Joint and body pains can also be dealt with . whatsapp me 08107579585 or use the link to inbox me for these products. https:///2348107579585
I have a solution for you.

Remember health is wealth.

1 Share

Re: Treatment To Arthritis And Rheumatism by Ngwup123(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2020
This longrich calcium is seriously the best.
Its super effective

1 Like

Re: Treatment To Arthritis And Rheumatism by preshiemax(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Always stay healthy.
This pack treats arthritis
Very effective

(1) (Reply)

Infection Treatment With Healthgarde Int'l Herbal Product (staphylococcus, Stds) / * / Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.