Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD (11860 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by thundafire: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Ok, happy completion
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by seedorfg(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Ise logun ise..

man need survival
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Germi9: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
avenue to loot
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by wink2015(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
WHY NOT DEVELOP THE ATLANTIC OCEAN BASED PORTS

They are going to develop inland ports that will still have to go through states with naturally endowed ocean.

EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS POLITICISED IN NIGERIA
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by pasol4real(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

The looting party even looted #800 MILLION NAIRA of mobilisation money with no SINGLE project done! shocked shocked

And the evil, looting and criminal party wasted over 2 BILLION just to defeat PMB in the presidential election back in 2015.

We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country.
The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens tongue

For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it....

Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped.
Annoying swines dem tongue tongue..
Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them.
Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money..
Lazy Barawos everywhere.

PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on?
We never voted for our now darling Daddy prior 2015, Not at all!
Your hero even told us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?!

We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from.
If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes.
"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana)

Nuff said!
We Rise!!
Am appalled,Senseless apc shits still exist

1 Like

Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Mrpojj(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2020
kogiflame:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/lokoja-river-port-to-cost-n4-112-billion-%25E2%2580%2595-niwa-md/amp/

So a port can be built with 4billion, and national assembly is renovated with 27billion ok oh
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by DModeCntStopMe: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Everybody just wan cash out from this dead and bleeding shithole.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Chamber2000: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
[img][/img]
Offpoint:
If you own a business and want to promote it...
I have over 5M active Nigeria phone numbers.

I can give it out for a token
how much
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by DModeCntStopMe: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

[s]The looting party even looted #800 MILLION NAIRA of mobilisation money with no SINGLE project done! shocked shocked

And the evil, looting and criminal party wasted over 2 BILLION just to defeat PMB in the presidential election back in 2015.

We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country.
The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens tongue

For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it....

Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped.
Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them.
Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money..
Lazy Barawos everywhere.

PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on?

We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from.
"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana)

Nuff said!
We Rise[/s]!!

I knew this trash would come from no other person but you.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by kiddkash(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

The looting party even looted #800 MILLION NAIRA of mobilisation money with no SINGLE project done! shocked shocked

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Lazy Barawos everywhere.

Nuff said!
We Rise!!
and yours said Abacha is a Saint.

if all these are true, then Jonathan should have been arrested and prosecuted.
why haven't they.

Don't make any excuses

1 Like

Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Offpoint: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Chamber2000:
[img][/img]how much
10k person 500k numbers.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Coldie(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Sai Baba

haters can go and die

Imagine the economic effect of Baro inland port, Lokoja port, Akwa Ibom Deep sea port, Onitsha river port and others

No disgrace yourself here. Biko.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Exc2000: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

No disgrace yourself here. Biko.

the disgraced one here is you my guy
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Cti28(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
post=90295694:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Lazy Barawos everywhere.

Nuff said!
We Rise!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

the disgraced one here is you my guy
I know u want to play the ipob card. But everything u said there us just pure ignorance. As far as Onitsha port cannot be viable, as a result of the lack of dredging of the Niger Lokoja port will always be a white elephant project.

Use billions to build a project, then abandon it after commissioning.

So what did u want to say to me
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Exc2000: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Coldie:

I know u want to play the ipob card. But everything u said there us just pure ignorance. As far as Onitsha port cannot be viable, as a result of the lack of dredging of the Niger Lokoja port will always be a white elephant project.

Use billions to build a project, then abandon it after commissioning.

So what did u want to say to me

yes i will start by calling you Ipob, and then i will blame your ignorance if you dont know there are shallow water ferries that are designed to transfer cargos from deep sea to inland water ways, and you must live in a cave if you havent heard of FG dredging of our water channels..

just because their is partial blocking of river niger cos of the construction of second niger bridge doesnt mean the inland ports wouldnt begin full opreations once they are done with the pillars and wate level are back

so you see i pob man stop disgracing your old age
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by gideonvalor98(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Lazy Barawos everywhere.

Nuff said!
We Rise!!
I commend your good work on here sir, you're doing well. As you have listed here and many more - They won't see all these ones but all what they know is to wail about buhari this...buhari that...imagine! The huge numbers of uncompleted project under JONATHAN and PDP era despite the inflow of income? Awarding contract and relooting the fund afterwards? They were just wasting money not considering the future! They will say 'it's already in the past'...is it not the past that brought about the present? May the God we serve deliver Nigeria from these struggles and lead Nigeria to the path of greatness, fulfilment and self-reliance
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Adeolajude(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Kk...ohh
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Coldie(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

yes i will start by calling you Ipob, and then i will blame your ignorance if you dont know there are shallow water ferries that are designed to transfer cargos from deep sea to inland water ways, and you must live in a cave if you havent heard of FG dredging of our water channels..

just because their is partial blocking of river niger cos of the construction of second niger bridge doesnt mean the inland ports wouldnt begin full opreations once they are done with the pillars and wate level are back

so you see i pob man stop disgracing your old age
Ignorance is not good Mr ipob decider
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by bigfish3k: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
gideonvalor98:

I commend your good work on here sir, you're doing well. As you have listed here and many more - They won't see all these ones but all what they know is to wail about buhari this...buhari that...imagine! The huge numbers of uncompleted project under JONATHAN and PDP era despite the inflow of income? Awarding contract and relooting the fund afterwards? They were just wasting money not considering the future! They will say 'it's already in the past'...is it not the past that brought about the present? May the God we serve deliver Nigeria from these struggles and lead Nigeria to the path of greatness, fulfilment and self-reliance
All those write ups are mere propaganda
If not what is stopping arrests and prosecution
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Xscape1993(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Lazy Barawos everywhere.

Nuff said!
We Rise!!
The past can not solve the present situations. Blame game is a sign of incompetence. Besides, a house can not be built or completed by one contractor.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by SlayerSupreme: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
E no even cost sef. Onitsha own should even be cheaper, depending on standards anyway.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Susu888(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

I knew this trash would come from no other person but you.

Honestly speaking you're worse than trash IF you stand with these shameless thieves mentioned above.
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by droidview: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hope the port can bring ease to congestion and importantly be able to maintain.

Meanwhile, find out the truth about Google ADMOB without cheating or ban:

https://www.nairaland.com/5902582/google-admob-how-it-right
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let's try to be positive minded on this. For if this can be pulled off it could displace oil as the major sector of the economy because of its ability to generate money through tourism.

Yes Saudi Arabia has and had made money through oil. But the silent money spinner is the tourism revenue via the Hajj.

The waterways around Lokoja can be used to create the following business:

*International boat or sailing races (look at Obudu mountain race or Okpekpe examples)
*beach-side like relaxation spots can be built with beach houses that could pass for vacation rentals
*tanning salons and spas
*then low income housing projects should be developed to cater for the masses living around those areas
*the first on-water music concerts can be initiated attracting both local and international artistes

I can go on and on because Lokoja in Kogi state is not just sitting on a goldmine but IS the goldmine!

Just my two cents
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by Proudlytips: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
ok
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by OlaPhils(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
post=90295694:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Lazy Barawos everywhere.

Nuff said!
We Rise!!

You are just reading poem.
You are rejoicing over a failed government.
I see why Nigerians can't think right
Re: Lokoja River Port To Cost N4.112 Billion - George Moghalu, NIWA MD by gideonvalor98(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

All those write ups are mere propaganda
If not what is stopping arrests and prosecution
If they arrest jona na to dey wake up to wailing from all of you na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traveling To Bahrain - Don't Pay Any Agent. / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.