Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

“I Have Never And Will Never Be A Rapist” - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Never And Will Never Be A Rapist” - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations (243 Views)

Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Never And Will Never Be A Rapist” - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by sexyYBMB: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh, popularly known as Peruzzi has reacted to allegations of rape against him.

The alleged victim, simply identified as Princess, on Wednesday took to her Twitter page @Jayamah22, accusing Peruzzi of raping her.

According to her, the music star forcefully had sex with her sometime in 2012.

She disclosed that she decided to make it known publicly because of the experiences of rape victims being shared online.

“One time in 2012, I can’t really remember the date and the month. But I accompanied a friend “Aisha” to 1004. As at then, I think she had a thing with Peruzzi, I accompanied her there and we spent a night that day and I stayed in the same room with Aisha and Peruzzi.

“In the night, he started touching me without my consent, I tried to tell him that it was wrong and besides he has a girlfriend lying in between. So I left the room and went to sleep in the mini parlour upstairs, I had to leave the room because I was not comfortable anymore.

“Deep asleep, I felt someone trying to unbuckle my pants and then I woke up. And I’m like ‘Peruzzi can’t do that, it is wrong’, that is when we started struggling and he was ‘PRESSING ON MY NECK’

“Told me I should chill that he likes me, all this kind of shit and I’m like Yo! “I’M NOT INTERESTED.”

“At that point, struggling was very stressful, you know he tore my underwear and he raped me,” her tweet read.

But, reacting in a post on his Twitter page, Peruzzi described the allegations making the rounds as false.

He announced that he has never raped anyone.

His tweet read: “My name is Okoh Tobechukwu, I have never and will never be a rapist.”

SOURCE>> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/i-have-never-and-will-never-be-a-rapist-peruzzi-reacts-to-rape-allegations/

Re: “I Have Never And Will Never Be A Rapist” - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by Joshmodest(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
You might not be a rapist buh those your tweets were too loud ....
One thing I noticed recently is that most of these Nigerian men defending these rapists and blaming the victim on dressing, association or whatever... Wouldn't rape a girl even if she walks around at night with no clothes on ....
Now the question is why would you choose to go to Stanford and encourage another person to go to Umudike poly ....
Re: “I Have Never And Will Never Be A Rapist” - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by daddytime(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Idiot rapist.

Foolish boy.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Problems In Pidgin / 5 Reasons Why Successful People DEX Their Lives / Nigerians Ask Questions As Naira Marley Holds Concert In Abuja Despite Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.