Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Get Your Suspended Youtube Channel Back [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get Your Suspended Youtube Channel Back [video] (169 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (video, Photo) / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Suspended Youtube Channel Back [video] by funnypostgram: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to show you the steps I followed to get my suspended YouTube channel back.

The first thing is to know the reason why your channel is suspended. Check the email sent to you and go through the YouTube community guidelines.

The second thing to do is to appeal it. Make sure you let them know the reason why you want your channel back and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXIDdUuH28
Re: How To Get Your Suspended Youtube Channel Back [video] by deoludabest(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice video.

(1) (Reply)

21 Best Plugin For Wordpress-plugin Kya Hai - Must Have In Every Website / Make It BIG With MR EAZI / Rapper Zoro Petitions Police Over Rape Allegation Leveled Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.