Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam (1224 Views)

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / Police Finally Caught The Guy Who Draw People's Unclad Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by golddust6000(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi nairaland, after two weeks of working on this number that use to scam people I finally catch the guy, his name is Rotimi Richards
@rotimi_richards Twitter account. According to his twitter account he is working with starling bank. This is the number he use to scam 08141652144.
Mod pls front page so that people can see the guy, pls pass this message to the right authority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by illicit(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Look at his bio....

Unemployment has made Nigerian youths to be a lot of unrelated things simultaneously
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by Tunex252(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Useless set of criminals
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by Enoch07: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
very confused, meanwhile efcc should take over
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by IJOBA2: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2020
WHY ALWAYS US embarassed
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by psucc(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Look at his bio....

Unemployment has made Nigerian youths to be a lot of unrelated things simultaneously
Oh you saw what I see.

Imagine all the professions all unrelated.
True scammer, indeed

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by jimyjames(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Ndi sophisticated motivational speakers on Twitter
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by nairalandankrah: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2020
nice one
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by segebase(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
imagine customer care calling me on Sunday about my account
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by kayusely70(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2020
A Scammer!
Re: I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam by Roris6891: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
My attention has just been called to this malicious and false post by @golddust6000. I am not a regular Nairaland user but I feel the need to immediately respond to this nonsense and put it on record that it is a false claim and the poster just slandered me. This is a criminal offence that should be noted by all and sundry.

That is my picture and my name, but that phone number is not mine. It is pretty stupid that in this time and age of technology, biometrics and sim registration someone would wake up and attach a phone number to another person's pictures and label the person a fraudster. It also more baffling that some people would carry the post on their heads as the holy grail of irrefutable evidence for scam.

I wish to clearly state that I am a honest, hardworking young man who has never been involved in any scam or fraud. I uphold integrity as my watchword.

I urge the Admin to take this post down now. I also want the poster to reveal him/herself and let's take this through the legal process. I am willing to meet him/her at the nearest police station of their choice.

I am not the person you are looking for. Stop this slander before it is too late. I have never scammed a soul in my life and the Poster, who claims, to have the evidence should please prove my involvement in any scam or face the imminent wrath of the law and God.

Admin: I am reporting this post once again. It should be taken down as soon as possible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Drowns In Ebonyi Hotel Swimming Pool A Day To The End Of His Training / Can You Believe This!!! / R Kelly Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.