Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Before You Join The Protest Read This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before You Join The Protest Read This (538 Views)

ENDSARS:OKOPOLY Female Student Hit By Car In The Protest Is Finally Dead(photos) / #Endsars: Pepper spray for ladies that get abused during the Protest (pic) / Ibadan Protesters Clean Up Their Waste At The Secretariat During The Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Bitter trutb

What is wrong with humans? What is our problem? Why are we so violent? What is the point of a violent protest?
Burning shops and properties of innocent people over death of one man whom you probably walked past everyday or have never seen in your life, if he was out seeking funds to eat you probably would not pay attention to him, aren't we all just bloody hypocrites?
The perpetrators of such wicked act had been arrested and will face justice,, what is the point of the damn protest? Protesting against what? Racism? I am quite sure that a while lot of us are racists too

What do you want the government to do? Start arresting racists? Do people write racists on their fore heads? Why being violent in your hypocritical protest?

After the whole protest what next? We return to our usual wicked lives, has there ever been love amongst we the blacks or even the whites? We have all been haters of one another.

A man Fucking the wife of his bestfirend, a woman fighting another woman over a man, ignoring friends and family who need support, fucking your best friends girlfriend and telling him she is a bitch, collecting money to cause political violence, aren't a these our default activities? So why stage a protest in pretence of loving George Floyd?

If you want the government to start arresting racists then many of you will be arrested along.

Until we Stop being haters, pretenders, irresponsible, things like this may never stop #bkaCklivesmatter

Blacks have always been associated with violence, this violent protest has proved this, I am completely ashamed of my black brothers, if you must be black why not be black with dignity and responsibility, must you paint your brains black to match your skin?

Nobody has a problem with peaceful protest but going violent is completely foolish, selfish and a delibrate act to wickedness

Fellow black brothers, if I were white and I see you committing such criminal offences I would hate you even more.
When one man commits an evil act you don't react to all evil with evil, there is a reason why there is a brain in our head, it's for us to think before acting and I am quite sure That many Of these violent thugs do not even know the name of the killed man talkless of who he was...

Nigerians protesting in Nigeria, how hypocritical of you all, you protest racism yet you hate your fellow country men and their tribes... Lol... Shame!

Before you carry a placard In protest against an evil be sure you yourself are not evil #blacklivesmatter #everylifematters

1 Like

Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Stop calling the mods to take this to frontpage with your ekuke analysis of the subject matter. grin

Who even told you it's only blacks that are looting and destroying properties,their are also Latinos,whites,Asian,Jews among them.

Get your facts rights Mr analyzer.
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Stop calling the mods to take this to frontpage with your ekuke analysis of the subject matter. grin

Who even told you it's only blacks that are looting and destroying properties,their are also Latinos,whites,Asian,Jews among them.

Just shut up please
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by wisdomiskey(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Such a foolish analysis lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Who cares if it's only blacks or not... I am standing out for the black people to act with wisdom and not do evil because others did
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2020
IamPlato:
Just shut up please
I'm even helping you to make the thread active, can you see how dry it is.Nobody wants to comment on a dumb thread. grin

Take this to the jokes section bro.
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by orisa37: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
SOMEONE ALWAYS ASKS, "WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE UNITED AGAINST A COMMON ENEMY"?

CORONAVIRUS HAS KILLED MANY AMERICANS MORE THAN IN ANY PREVIOUS CATASTROPHE.

ONE AMERICAN IS BEING KILLED BY ANOTHER. INSTEAD OF GRABBING THE KILLER, ARRESTING HIM, PROSECUTING HIM AND SENTENCING TO MULTIPLE DEATH, THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO BURN AMERICA.

HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXAMPLE THEY'RE LEAVING FOR A PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM LIKE NIGERIA?

TRUMP IS BLAMING CHINA AND WHO FOR THEIR WILFUL CULPABILITY. THE DEMOCRATS JUST SEAL THEIR EYES AND MOUTHS TO THESE ENVIABLE CONTRIBUTION OF TRUMP AS IF THEY HAVE NO STAKES IN THE MATTER

THERE'S GOD AND HE IS WATCHING US.
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by dederocs(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
we are talking of systemic racism...blacks are treated as strangers in America, their own country.
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
dederocs:
we are talking of systemic racism...blacks are treated as strangers in America, their own country.
Chill Bro, the Problem Is Not The Whites the Problem Is Us. Arent We Treated Like Strangers In Nigeria?

Even In Our Dear Nigeria Whites Are More respected And Honour Than We The Citizens

The World Has Always Associated Black With Crime, are They Wrong? Hell No

And Saying Blacks Are Treated As Strangers In America Is more Sentimental. If America Was A Racist country We Wouldnt Have Millions Of Blacks Achievers over There, Business, movie Stars and Music, even Politics.

Leave In America Then You Will Understand that Blacks Over There Are Seen The Way You See hausas Over Here, why Is That?
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by dederocs(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
IamPlato:
Chill Bro, the Problem Is Not The Whites the Problem Is Us. Arent We Treated Like Strangers In Nigeria?

Even In Our Dear Nigeria Whites Are More respected And Honour Than We The Citizens

The World Has Always Associated Black With Crime, are They Wrong? Hell No

And Saying Blacks Are Treated As Strangers In America Is more Sentimental. If America Was A Racist country We Wouldnt Have Millions Of Blacks Achievers over There, Business, movie Stars and Music, even Politics.

Leave In America Then You Will Understand that Blacks Over There Are Seen The Way You See hausas Over Here, why Is That?
you miss the point...

1 Like

Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by Mayng01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wetin Dey do this one writing trash and pukey stuffs.
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
dederocs:

you miss the point...
and what's that point
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
dederocs:

you miss the point...
I don't have a problem with a protest but must it be violent
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Listen nairalanders, before I say something I have seen something that 80% of you didn't see... Let's leave sentiments out of everything.

The worst that can happen to a man is attain global fame after his death because it's all pointless and useless to the dead.

Say no to violence. Say no to racism
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by heykims(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Listen nairalanders, before I say something I have seen something that 80% of you didn't see... Let's leave sentiments out of everything.

The worst that can happen to a man is attain global fame after his death because it's all pointless and useless to the dead.

Say no to violence. Say no to racism
U are a slowpoke
Re: Before You Join The Protest Read This by IamPlato(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
heykims:
U are a slowpoke
you Are A Stupid Ret@rd

(1) (Reply)

Interpol Confirms Arrest Of Hushpuppi, Says The Fraudster Faces Extraditions / Colombian Soldiers Confess To Sexually Abusing Indigenous Girl, Says AG / $1million For Twitter Hackers Of Famous Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.