Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User (260 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland. Is She Wrong? / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User by Theib9ja: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User

A Twitter user named @dav_okwulili has taken to his Twitter handle to recount his experience with the SARZ (Anti cultism unit). My Experience With The SARZ - Twitter User Here is how it happened "I left my house around past 6pm yesterday to get plastic buckets with a friend because he just moved into a…

Read more below

https://50minds.com/my-experience-with-the-sarz-twitter-user/

Re: My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User by illicit(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
It is SARS not SARZ
SARZ is a music producer
Re: My Experience With The SARZ – Twitter User by shilenji(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2020
You wan drop song

(1) (Reply)

What Age Did You Start Smoking And Drinking Alcohol / Anambra Residents To Get Portable Water Soon- Hon Melie Onyejepu / Research Enrollment Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.