Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

French For Immigration (TEF) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French For Immigration (TEF) (417 Views)

I Need Someone Who Is Good In French For A Short Gig / Learn French & Pass TEF With An Online Tutor in Nigeria / Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF/AFD) IFRA Masters Scholarships For Nigerians 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French For Immigration (TEF) by sophia123(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2020
We all know the rising rate of people who wish to traval to Canada. And with the increase in candidates, the competition has been really tight.

Hence, those who are aware of this secret has started preparing.

As a Nigerian, French language is little or less practiced here. But in Canada, we have French as the official language, followed by English.

Hence, to increase your oppurtunity in migrating to Canada. You can boost your points by taking TEF ( Test d'évaluation en français). TEF is a French Evaluation Test.

It shows you have a proficiency in speaking French.

Don't say " But I don't know how to speak French"

French is easier than English.. No jokes

All you need is to put in the time and effort.

I have a book written to help you in the beginners stage.

I also have a telegram group where I teach French online.

Click on the link to join us

Merci beaucoup

https://paystack.com/pay/francaispourlesdebutantsforchildrenandadults

https:///frenchpreneur

1 Share

Re: French For Immigration (TEF) by sophia123(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Learning French to write TEF can take you five months. Online or offline.

Make use while doing so, you take the classes very serious and PRACTICE.

If you check my IG handle @officialsophia_iyore

I try as much as possible to make the language simple.

Note: French isn't just for kids. It is for everyone who focuses on learning it.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Post UTME Past Questions For All Universities / SS1 Computer Studies 2nd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests / Can Anyone Solve This Primary 5 Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.