Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m (498 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by xeundun(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,
I recently lost my job in March due to Covid - 19.
I have little money with me of almost N1.2m

My wife is nurse and she is suggesting we venture into chemist business and also cashback business.

I earned very well while I was working but I recently got married
Please your candid advise is highly needed
Thank you.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by ClitRaider: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Since your wifey is a nurse, you can go into Pharmacy business but don't make your wife divert her hospital drugs to your store pls
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by cassbeat(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Chemist business is good, but you will have to be there cos your wife is still going to work.
Cashback business is a see hustle and its also appreciative... Do you have experience in the chemist business??
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by cassbeat(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Chemist business is good, but you will have to be there cos your wife is still going to work.
Cashback business is a side hustle and its also appreciative... Do you have experience in the chemist business??
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by Tunex252(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2020
You can open a pharmacy since your wife is a nurse

Other business u can open are

Bet9ja, spare parts shops, cafe, barbing and beauty saloon, selling electronic appliances, building materials, supper markets, a bar joint, football viewing center, clothing biz and so on

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by xeundun(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2020
I do not have experience in chemist business. My wife work one on 2 days off.

cassbeat:
Cashback business is a side hustle and its also appreciative... Do you have experience in the chemist business??
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With N1m by cassbeat(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
xeundun:
I do not have experience in chemist business. My wife work one on 2 days off.

Is that what you want to do??

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Anniversary Sales Promo 2020- Date & Info / Perfume Oil From Dubai / Web Design Company In Lagos 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.