Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Chinas' Successful Escape - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinas' Successful Escape (256 Views)

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel / Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinas' Successful Escape by DAVIDOTOKIIBLOG: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
CHINAS' SUCCESSFUL ESCAPE

No one is unaware of how China recovered from the deadly virus with the minimum loss despite the virus remained unidentified in the city like Wuhan with a population of over 100 million. There were more or less 80000 reported cases of Novel Corona Virus and almost 4000 deaths whereas in other nations the scenario is completely different from China: millions have been affected, and, hundreds of thousands have tested death. But, the question arises that how China escaped from a virus that remained unknown to all for almost a month? Is it a man-made virus? Was it a plan for China to deter the United States of America?
It is right that China made strict efforts to curb this menace but, all other nations did the same then why they are facing its severe effects. How Thailand succeeded to curb that Virus and why there were not ever 10% cases of the population of Wuhan.
Read full news below-:
http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/chinas-successful-escape.html

Re: Chinas' Successful Escape by tillaman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Gum Is Paining Me.. Can't Even Eat Anything Because Of The Pain In My Mouth / 6 Ways To Gain Weight For Skinny Guys (SUPER FAST!) / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.