Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? (440 Views)

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja / Please Advice, I Have #900k, What Type Of Business Should I Invest In? / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Kennedyli: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm currently planning to move tolagos with no specific reason except for the fact that it's Lagos.
I'm a freelancer, so my objective isn't to get a job.

Though, I have started contacting agents for a place, I'm still having second thoughts, whether it's a good move.
And also regarding the ideal part of Lagos where there average supply of electricity.

I don't want to rent a house and leave it after a few months.

I will like to hear your thoughts about moving to Lagos for self employed people, especially freelancers.

And also affordable areas with good supply of electricity.
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by StubbornGENIUS: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Freelancer or Yahoo boy?
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by olamidedivotee(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Are you a programmer
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Kennedyli: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Freelancer or Yahoo boy?
grin grin grin Freelancer
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Kennedyli: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Are you a programmer
No, I'm a graphics designer.
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kennedyli:
I'm currently planning to move tolagos with no specific reason except for the fact that it's Lagos.
I'm a freelancer, so my objective isn't to get a job.

Though, I have started contacting agents for a place, I'm still having second thoughts, whether it's a good move.
And also regarding the ideal part of Lagos where there average supply of electricity.

I don't want to rent a house and leave it after a few months.

I will like to hear your thoughts about moving to Lagos for self employed people, especially freelancers.

And also affordable areas with good supply of electricity.

Hello sir, pls help me with anything you can afford. I'm really starving
Please i beg of you
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Osun-osogbo would be a better choice bro, great power supply (In Nigerian standards) and lower cost of living.
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by abobote: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
where is your location presently and your budget? Personally I don't like Lagos with its noise, maybe coz I'm used to the serenity of Abuja
Re: Would You Advice I Move To Lagos? by Kennedyli: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
abobote:
where is your location presently and your budget? Personally I don't like Lagos with its noise, maybe coz I'm used to the serenity of Abuja
I'm currently in Ogun state. Though the place is quite, but there's limitations in terms of social life and acquiring normal tech stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Self-confidence / Has Any Lecturer Been Paid This Month's Salary? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.