Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 4TH JUNE 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 4TH JUNE 2020 (133 Views)

Today's Devotional- Thursday 4th March 2021 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 4TH JUNE 2020 by Thedevotinals: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: FOLLOWING GOD’S LEAD
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 23:3 (AMPC)

'He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him—not for my earning it, but] for His name’s sake'.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: TURN UP THE PRAISE
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 33:11, NKJV

'…the voice of those…who will bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause the captives of the land to return as at the first,” says the LORD.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: GOD USES THE WEAK TO CONFOUND THE MIGHTY
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 1:27

'But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: BE NOT AFRAID: ONLY BELIEVE
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 5:35-36 (KJV)

'While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead; why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He saith to the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe'.

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: TRANSFERRED AGGRESSION
BIBLE TEXT: JUDGES 15:1-20 (NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: FOLLOWING GOD’S LEAD
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 23:3 (AMPC)

'He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him—not for my earning it, but] for His name’s sake'.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: RELATIONSHIP AND COMMUNICATION – MAJOR ANCHORS OF PRAYER
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:9a.

'After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven….'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: THE LEADER IN YOU
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 10: 1-15

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: CHRIST’S EXAMPLE 1
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 5:23

'“For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.”'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: COVENANT KEEPER
BIBLE TEXT: Ezekiel 16:60

“Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: ANGELIC PROTECTION
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 18:10

‘Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: MY FATHER’S CHILD
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:9

'Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: SALVATION THROUGH TRUST
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 6:22

'Thus did Noah according to all that God commanded him .'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: STRENGTH MADE PERFECT
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 12:9

'And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: IGNITING YOUR FIRE
BIBLE TEXT: Ezekiel 33:8

“When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand..”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

The First Thing That Needs Doing To Avoid DEAD WORKS / Seeds Of Destiny 11 June 2020 -- What Will Thanksgiving Do? / On Sin And Condemnation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.