Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) (24150 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by DEROX: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Well, No apologies if I sounded harsh but this general misconceptions about the Igbos based on movie reflection must cease to exist.
Should I start regarding the Yoruba as extremely fetish because of what their movies depict?
Do not join the bandwagon of those who take delight in disparaging the values of ndiigbo.
If you've truly been to Igbo land, then you should know that many things said about this people is totally false. Be wise.
OK SIR
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by vioment: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
They are all anambraians. Why the fight.

Nigeria is just a foolish country with archaic minds everywhere.
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by hammerU: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I know my people na, ukpo people are pure olodo empty greedy noisy barrels, that's why they always hide behind Arthur for everything... All this hatred for Abba is because they refused to join in their scanty Dunukofia LGA made up of just 5 towns, created by Arthur Eze just to make ukpo an headquarter

lovelyn451, how u dey?

Kedu ka ị mere?

Are u from Abba?
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Vivuch: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Arthur Eze is mad, he knows he won't try this with Ifitedunu or Awkuzu they will maim him and his people. Why he's doing this is because Abba is a small community.

2 Likes

Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by jnrbayano(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I know my people na, ukpo people are pure olodo empty greedy noisy barrels, that's why they always hide behind Arthur for everything... All this hatred for Abba is because they refused to join in their scanty Dunukofia LGA made up of just 5 towns, created by Arthur Eze just to make ukpo an headquarter

You are well informed

Are you from Abba?
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Ceska(f): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2020
jnrbayano:

I bu Nwadiana n'Abba?

Good to know

Yeah
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2020
jnrbayano:

You are well informed

Are you from Abba?
hammerU:

lovelyn451, how u dey?

Kedu ka ị mere?

Are u from Abba?
Abba is my beloved maternal home, I'm from Ukpo...tchew
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by hammerU: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I'm from ukpo Jare, Abba is my maternal home...tchew

So ur mama and papa people they fight.

How e be for your house? sad
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2020
hammerU:

So ur mama and papa people they fight.

How e be for your house? sad
lol..they don't even talk abt it, despite that dad is a town union patron

Na those ukpo people that will come to our house in mum's presence and be like, see small Abba people dragging land with us o, our Arthur Eze go finish them...stubborn people
Na those ones dey vex me pass
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by cnandy: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
This land is own Ukwulu. Abba suppress the small village called Ukwulu and collected the land.

Why are they crying ? Shebi they can fight. Let's see them now. Ukwulu people gave out some portion to Arthur Eze and this great man assisted them to collect the land back from them.

How can Abba people cross Express and continue to farm till Afor Ukwulu because they think they are bigger than the village.

They should continue crying. Where is Best Aluminum. Arthur Eze even demolished his house. Nonsense Aba
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by cnandy: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
2:48pm
This land is own Ukwulu. Abba suppress the small village called Ukwulu and collected the land.

Why are they crying ? Shebi they can fight. Let's see them now. Ukwulu people gave out some portion to Arthur Eze and this great man assisted them to collect the land back from them.

How can Abba people cross Express and continue to farm till Afor Ukwulu because they think they are bigger than the village.

They should continue crying. Where is Best Aluminum. Arthur Eze even demolished his house. Nonsense Aba
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by sesan85(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
Following the consistent encroachment of their land by the neighboring Ukpo community, Abba community today protested at the gate of Anambra State Government Awka, accusing billionaire, Engr Arthur Arthur Eze of masterminding their travails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnjX49e2bEY
But I thought Igbo people are lightskinned/fairskinned? Why are these ones darkskinned? These people must be impostors from Ghana masquerading as Igbos, lol
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by jnrbayano(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Abba is my beloved maternal home, I'm from Ukpo...tchew

Oh dear

I'm from Abba
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by jnrbayano(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ceska:

Yeah

Oh dear

I'm from Abba
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Gombecity8866: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Just say thank God we have no boundaries with ukpo, if not, he'll still collect from us and nothing will happen, onye ji ego nwe mba!
Incase u don't know, ukpo share boundary with Enugwu ukwu and they can never drag land with indigenes of Enugwu ukwu cos is not theirs..
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
HITsquad:
"Why has Anambra state government kept quiet"

Arthur Eze n'ukpo don cover everybody eyes with money!

Money na bastard! angry

Obiano and Eze doesn’t pass through the same route ... eze is using the police because maybe he knows their bosses in Abuja . Na him time .
Re: Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) by fadaroking: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.