Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA (1459 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / Become A Programmer &start Making Money With LYNDA / I Cn Open Lynda Premium Account 4 U 2 Learn New Skills Online & Get Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by ebologycomedy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
With Lynda you can watch all tutorial video as well as get a worldwide recognized certificate on any of the following courses
AutoCad Tutorials,
Networking Tutorials,
Animation Tutorials,
Web Design Tutorials
Video Editing Tutorial
GRAPHICS DESIGN TUTORIAL
ENGINEERING SOFTWARE (Matlab, Woodwork, Hyspen Hysis etc)

And many lot more

Contact me on Whatsapp to open your premium account now on
:
+2 3 4 8 0 5 7 6 3 8 5 6 9

1 Like

Re: Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by ebologycomedy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
ebologycomedy:
With Lynda you can watch all tutorial video as well as get a worldwide recognized certificate on any of the following courses
AutoCad Tutorials,
Networking Tutorials,
Animation Tutorials,
Web Design Tutorials
Video Editing Tutorial
GRAPHICS DESIGN TUTORIAL

And many lot more

:

Still available oo with alot of proff
Re: Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by ebologycomedy(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2020
ebologycomedy:

Still available oo with alot of proff
Get your own premium account today for just#1500
Re: Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by Sharks20(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2020
ebologycomedy:
Get your own premium account today for just#1500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by Tajio5: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2020
I have been reading so many school and colleges details and story which makes sense to me thay yes something is going on like that with students, that is the reason many of us going to take things from cheap coursework writing service for the peace of mind and not being interract with other peoples.
Re: Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA by ebologycomedy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebologycomedy:
AutoCad Tutorials,
Networking Tutorials,
Animation Tutorials,
Web Design Tutorials
Video Editing Tutorial
GRAPHICS DESIGN TUTORIAL

And many lot more

:
account still p,lenty

(1) (Reply)

Cellphone Game Or Software / Uk Arrival!!! Hp 250 Intel Core I3 4gb Ram 320gb Hard Drive For 45k / Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBY Laptop Spec And Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.