Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) (38984 Views)

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Obaseki Appoints Two Special Advisers And Eleven Commissioner Nominees / Obaseki Appoints Uzamere As Chief Of Staff* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by ogbonti: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down like a Ambode, a weakling...

Ambode and obaseki’s cases are quite different in many factors bt people want to compare an egg with a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by xrayj(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:
I will reject it though if it were to be me
Why?
If he is loyal & committed to only obaseki, I see no reason he shouldn't accept it.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by sammsimm(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Stillthebest post=90307461]

Lol Ambode fought hard too. But when you are fighting with a more politically inclined and savvy leader. It becomes a hard Nut to crack. If you want to fight with someone who installed you, the fight needs started early and it should be a fight to finish. You don't spare anything. You don't retain their loyalists. U should even, as a matter of smartness, steal some loyal camp stalwarts of your installer. And must be extremely good to the electorates.[/quote]

That's the main the main...

Electorates stopped Tinubu when he wanted to stop Fashola's second term

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stop crying boy. It's a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people could agree ,some could as well dissent. You are being too emotional . You are an idiot.

Heavensent01:

you're a kid and you should stick to romance section. what did you even know about politics that you want to force debate on yourself

if Ambode was your father, the decision he took will be your advise for him

go and seek for common sense to avoid public embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

when dey finish with this ugly OBOseki he would understand why Ambode choose to keep calm instead of acting foolish

for Obaseki he has no where to run as all major airports are on lockdown, once dey kick him out, EFCC would pick him straight from the handing and taking over session

Do you know that if obaseki lose the primary he can bring APC down in Edo state by working with opposition like PDP? Primary is not the main election sir.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by bluefilm: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down like a Ambode, a weakling...

But he'll still go down at the end of the day, right?
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by FGonline: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Roy43319:
OPPORTUNITY THEY SAY COMES BUT ONCE, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO LEARN A SKILL IN THIS PERIOD OF LOCK DOWN. LEAN HOW TO IMPORT, SHOES, BAGS, CLOTHS AND OTHER THINGS AND SELL THEM TO MAKE MORE PROFIT. I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU CONTACT OF TRUSTED AGENT THAT WILL SHIP YOUR GOODS WITH A SMALL AMOUNT. THIS TRAINING COST 1000 NAIRA ONLY, I PAID MORE TO LEAN IT. https:///KTfX39FuLD7AjdWw5gQ1rr
Nonsenses

Use ur little money ppl and shop from a dealer,build up b4 import.

Any way na him own workshop b dis
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by sassiemyk: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
APC is the most confused party on earth. Always infighting. Even when there are no opposition parties to fight dem they continuously fight themselves. Tell me how they will rule well. A home divided against itself cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by FGonline: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
the mistake ambode was to work for together for the emergence of sanwo olu after his defeat at the primary. He would have fought to the last day. Ambode is a disgrace of a politician. Now he has been totally relegated and forgotten.
D fear of jail
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by janedonez(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseki be strong. You shall come out victorious. I hate when people don't mind their lane.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by izibili44: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
He run am shaperly
No time to waste
All those political prostitutes go feel am last last
When obaseki go fuckkk oshiomhole up

Brother
I nor go fit join that protest na
My huzzle nor go allow me do am
I dey on top internet dey huzzle 24/7
The only time i dey get up na to go drink alcohol or smoke.
But anyhow if them reason am say make people contribute to sponsore the protest then i fit do small thing put for the protest aza

My guy this our work dey cause depression and frustration
Except say you Sabi smoke, drink alcohol and bang Pussy
Because some times after you don dedicate enough time for your client then when he reach time for payment na there the work go cast(spoil)
So na that smoking and drinking of alcohol go prevent you from depression and frustration and ginger you to start all over again with another client
ok angry grin angry
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Stop crying boy. It's a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people could agree ,some could as well dissent. You are being too emotional . You are an idiot.

@ the bolded you're talking to your father not me

see this pained ass foool. Ambode has achieved than your father and you're calling him weakling

do you even know what it take to reach councillor position? your papa no reach councillor which means na pussy man if we are to follow your justification of calling Ambode weakling
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by izibili44: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is well brother
izibili44:
grin ok angry grin angry
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
IGNORE!!!

Heavensent01:

@ the bolded you're talking to your father not me

see this pained ass foool. Ambode has achieved than your father and you're calling him weakling

do you even know what it take to reach councillor position? your papa no reach councillor which means na pussy man if we are to follow your justification of calling Ambode weakling
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
IGNORE!!!

BETTER
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by CastroTbb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Guy mek we relate.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:

Lol, You will not. Stop kidding ya self. You will even accept if it where to be for one day grin grin
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Lukebryan2sure: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
bluefilm:

But he'll still go down at the end of the day, right?

Obaseki is going down like ambode...watch n see
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Agbaya undecided

Heavensent01:

BETTER
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

ode. Ambode weakling? a mere employee turned to civil servant and to a Governor of one of the prestige state in Nigeria

your father that's not weakling, where is he today?

mumu kids don full this politics section, so annoying

Lol, E touch am. But this is another perspective you just brought out. Maybe the man decided that he has benefited and ought to take things the way they are rather than fight.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Kollysman1: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:

and it wasn't you because you DID NOT deserve it
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down without a fight like Ambode, a weakling...
Who tell you guys that Ambode was a weakling, you see,let me tell the fact,If Obaseki happened to be Lagos state governor, he can't do half of what he's doing right now before their house will impeach his ass out of government house as governor,with his tyrannical attitudes,he could just be a few months Governor of Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Corporate2020: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down without a fight like Ambode, a weakling...

The same people that pushed Amode into the soak away are also pushing Obaseki. Few weeks to the Lagos Primary election, the deputy governor, all the Commissioners, Local Government Chairmen and Assembly members declared support for Ambode's opponent. The same thing will happen to Obaseki. He will be the only person left in his camp, even Obaseki's wife will decamp to the opponent's camp.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by tracy1866: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Exc2000 post=90307380]cool

when dey finish with this ugly OBOseki he would understand why Ambode choose to keep calm instead of acting foolish

for Obaseki he has no where to run as all major airports are on lockdown, once dey kick him out, EFCC would pick him straight from the handing and taking over session

Lol
angry grin grin grin u funny o
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
He run am shaperly
No time to waste
All those political prostitutes go feel am last last
When obaseki go fuckkk oshiomhole up

Brother
I nor go fit join that protest na
My huzzle nor go allow me do am
But anyhow if them reason am say make people contribute to sponsore the protest then i fit do small thing put for the protest aza

My guy this our work dey cause depression and frustration
Except say you Sabi smoke, drink alcohol and bang Pussy
Because some times after you don dedicate enough time for your client then when he reach time for payment na there the work go cast(spoil)
So na that smoking and drinking of alcohol go prevent you from depression and frustration and ginger you to start all over again with another client
cheesy Damnnnnn niggarrr grin
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Clothingonline9(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
People who gave you power are here to collect it eze is the new governor
Why you scared of direct primary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.