Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday (475 Views)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday by liliandrew: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
The management of Irukka Online Ltd has congratulated the Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja, Dr Paul Enenche on his birthday.

According to the Chairman of the company, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, Pastor Dr. Paul Eneche has touched many lives through his life changing sermons, talks and seminars. He said that Pastor Eneche is endowed with the double edged gift of scientific knowledge as a medical doctor and anointed of God, by a heavy power to save, heal and deliver souls.

Irukka Online Limited Chairman said that the man of God has brought hope to the hopeless and gave them reasons to fulfill their destiny.

“A friend and a partner like you is far more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much we in irukka Online Limited care and how grateful we are to have you in our lives.

Your birthday gives all the people whose lives you have improved, a designated day to tell you how happy we are that you entered the world on this day”.

He has passion for youths, and is a well sought-after speaker by government and various organizations. Dr. Paul is known for ruggedness in the delivery of raw, undiluted word of truth. His compassion for the sick and oppressed is evident in the manner which leads him; setting people free through the power of
God”. Onwubiko said

Paul Enenche was born in the city of Orokam in Benue State.He founded Dunamis International Gospel Centre which currently have more than two million congregation in 1996 Pastor Paul Eneche is the publisher of the monthly daily devotional called ‘The Seeds of Destiny’ and also the host of the popular television and Radio series titled ‘Destiny Encounter’. He has also written  many inspirational books.

Recall that Irukka Online Limited powered his 100,000 seating capacity auditorium in Abuja, which is the biggest auditorium in the world.

He is married to Dr.Becky Eneche and blessed with four beautiful children

Click: for https://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/06/04/irukka-online-ltd-congratulates-pastor-enecnhe-on-his-birthday/ for more info

Lalasticlala
Oam4j
Mynd44

Re: Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday by liliandrew: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Happy Birthday Pastor Sir
Re: Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday by Heineken(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omotaday may God bless you sir. I appreciate. How come sir? I wasn't expecting it.
Re: Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday by Omotaday(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Heineken:
Omotaday may God bless you sir. I appreciate. How come sir? I wasn't expecting it.
I saw your comment, then I checked your previous comments, saw your account details. Its nothing. Take care.
Re: Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday by Heineken(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omotaday:
I saw your comment, then I checked your previous comments, saw your account details. Its nothing. Take care.
wow. I'm so elated bro. God won't disappoint you sir. God will bless you abundantly sir. Thanks so much egbon. I'm happy..

(1) (Reply)

Download PDF Complete Npower Past Questions / Data Collection And Processing Using Cspro / Till Dawn Birthday Party @ Ilashe Private Beach, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.