Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (290 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi friends in this post I will be sharing with you how to overcome your past. Your past is something that always like to come to your mind every time you try to think of your future. There are many people today who are stuck down because of their past life. It can be something they did wrong or what their family background is. They see that as final say in their life.Your past can destroy your life and destiny if you don’t do anything about it. It can stop you from achieving success and prosperity in life if you don’t overcome it now. I myself was almost trap down by my past until I got the keys to overcome it. So in this post I will be showing you how you can overcome your past mistake, experiences and family background.
What you have to knowabout your past is that
1. God does not have anything to do with your past doings before He bless you. He is only concern of your present to bless you.
2. God has already destroy your past from you by the blood of Jesus and your only past is what Jesus has done for you on the cross.
3. Your past can only have power over you when you still hold them in your mind.
4. Your past can only go when you forgive yourself and forget and accept who you are in Christ and live that way.
How do you overcome your past:
1. Be in Christ: The first way to overc ome your past is to be in Christ. Christ has already forgive you and redceem you, you forgiving yourself and accepting what Christ has done for you is what matter. You need to accept it and see yourself already forgiven of your past and live on that way. To receive forgiveness of sin and redemption from your past please say this short prayer: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me, Amen.
2. Forget your past completely: Since you have accepted Jesus and accept what He has done for you, the next thing you need to do is forget everything about your past completely. How your family background is, your old life, experiences and doings has to go. You need to forsake your old life and embrace your new nature in Christ which is born from ABOVE.
3. Live in the present moment: Now that you have forgotten your past, you need to live in the present of your new nature. You may not see the change that has taken placein you but within you something has happen that has change your world for ever. And this your new nature can only excel and dominate when you live by it, think from it, and become conscious of it. You are to focus and continuously live in the present so that you can build a new world from there.
Whenever your past want to come to your mind, quickly replace it with your new nature thought. From there you have overcome that thought at that moment.

Thank you for reading this post and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by falcon01: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
What a load of Asshit!
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
what is the ashshit here there, learn to appreciate
falcon01:
What a load of Asshit!

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sunshineV(f): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
just wasted my MB for nothing

(1) (Reply)

Royal Institute Of Health Technology Students Union Tackles NAOSS / Part Time Online Jobs For Teachers And Admin. Deadline Is 15th Of August, 2020 / Bayo Ododo Àjànréte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.