Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Protest In Kogi State Over Court's Judgement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Protest In Kogi State Over Court's Judgement (246 Views)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Kogi State Over Court's Judgement by 01Decent(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Following the Federal high Court judgement that Declared Lokoja, Ajaokuta and Koto Karfe and igala entity, Koton Karfe Youths stormed the street to match Action with words against FHC judgement two days ago.

Speaking to our correspondent was Bin Abdulmalik who said, Some of us had earlier considered the judgement as mischievous, Carlos and bear parlour arrangement owing to the fact the originating summon, was Michael Idakwo who happened to the Attah of Igala kingdom not Attah of Egbura kingdom.

Secondly, One will also wonder, if the court has the right to consider and judged upon items, activities that were not considered during 1914 amalgamation and subsequent birth of Nigeria that preclude,

Read more: https://www.thedecentworld.com/protest-in-kogi-state-over-courts-declaration-of-ajaokuta-others-as-part-of-igala-kingdom/
Re: Protest In Kogi State Over Court's Judgement by psucc(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nna this one tire me ooo. Even the English words used in the report is worst than the judgement.

Abeg is the reporter must be a graduate of Kogi State University?

(1) (Reply)

I Wan Learn Work Any Master With Strong Hand 0816 408 4891 Chat Me / Some Fully Paid But Unexecuted Contracts Owned By Senate Chairman on NDDC / During This Lockdown,i Noticed That Almost Prostitute's Houses Ha Closed Down Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.