Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines (43740 Views)

Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eko o ni ba je.
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by okpalaAnambra: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Many guys won’t like this bolded part.

Watch when these churches are opened, many of these new generation churches will have majority of the congregations as married men and women and unmarried girls. Because the no hugging and handshake part will piss off the guys from attending service.
Oziahadaihir
Watch when these churches are opened, many of these new generation churches will have majority of the congregations as married men and women and unmarried girls. Because the no hugging and handshake part will piss off the guys from attending service
Are two of you using the same brain..silly people everywhere cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Harunabisanti(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
okay
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy

Let the Cash out begins

1 Like

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by ODJ124(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
isoright

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Harunabisanti(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
okay[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why open Mosque before church?
Sanwolu is a proxy of the caliphate.

Sunday is the 1st day of the week
Friday is the 5th day
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by kheny12(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Untainted007:
There won't be need for the USSD created by churches again. You are to bring it to church straight. I wonder how many thanksgiving offerings go dey collect. Offering like "Covid 19 no catch me offering" sneezing free offering, cough free offering etc
Even mosques do collect unnecessary money from the worshippers grin
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by tracy5895: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oziahadaihir5:
Watch when these churches are opened, many of these new generation churches will have majority of the congregations as married men and women and unmarried girls. Because the no hugging and handshake part will piss off the guys from attending service.

And what about the “old generation churches “ ... their young men will love it because they are gays and will now be free to have close body contact abi ?

Take up life’s challenges so that you go get sense ... This kind of contribution dey easily give you away as somebody wey still dey stay with him papa.

3 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by kingphilip(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those whose comment is based on the reopening of religious centres and not that of schools should put into consideration of the exemptions put in place by Lagos State Government will the schools be able to maintain it? How many schools will only allow 40% capacity of their students to be in class? When will the rest 60% be able to cover what the 40% has done?

If we want to criticize policies, I think all-round considerations should be made and not just because we must find something to say.

2 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
And so it begins, The Government's unfettered control of the Church.
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by FireRain: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rosters should be drafted in families from henceforth.

This Sunday: Daddy will babysit.

Next Sunday: mummy's turn to stay back.

Same with Muslims too.

Clueless set of public office holders cry
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Orubebe01: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Keep on reopening these useless shrines called churches in Nigeria until we have over a million infections in the country, silly government undecided
ode-ntic organism

1 Like

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by spartan117(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sanwolu well done! But you will do better to Hands off any control of the Church!

Don't Restrict the Church.

Delete that Sunday worship only!

Going to Church is not by Force! Don't control those who wanna attend and Worship/ Serce GOD!

GOD IS The Answer to all Problems!

When you Give GOD first Place, He Shows up!

My thoughts also. It's better not to open the Church than to do so with these restrictions. No hugging no shaking, i read the guideline that the lagos Catholic diocese released yesterday, the sick is no longer allowed in church!

Any Church that discriminates against any section of people is no longer the church of God. It's better to keep the buildings closed and worship online and at home than to open the buildings with these restrictions

2 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
my view still stands.

na foolish man go carry him-stupid-self and his wife and child/ren go church or mosque during this pandemic crisis, to call upon one imaginary/dead prophet in the name of worship, where the pastors/alfas go still collect the chicken change wey remain for your hand in the name of offerings, and hunger still dey waya u for house.

whether churches/mosques are reopen or not, stay in your fvcking houses and pray to your God with your family.

avoid social gatherings. stay away from the crowd. don't put your family at risk in this COVID19 period.

stupid government.

one hundred!

Consider yourself a foolish boy for having what you consider as advice for married men with family responsibilities when you are still taking girls to friends apartment to fornicate.

Beat the reach of the person you are advising first ..get married , raise a family , pay light bill and water rate then come back and join responsible men when they gather ...for now you are just a nonentity

Your pikin don scatter your remote before , no. You don carry pikin go register for school as your own , no... wetin dey big your head

Wetin you know as a person to give others advice

3 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by jidamsel43(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
my view still stands.

na foolish man go carry him-stupid-self and his wife and child/ren go church or mosque during this pandemic crisis, to call upon one imaginary/dead prophet in the name of worship, where the pastors/alfas go still collect the chicken change wey remain for your hand in the name of offerings, and hunger still dey waya u for house.

whether churches/mosques are reopen or not, stay in your fvcking houses and pray to your God with your family.

avoid social gatherings. stay away from the crowd. don't put your family at risk in this COVID19 period.

stupid government.

one hundred!
Have u been to market recently? did you see crowds of children and aged persons? How many of them have been confirmed positive?

2 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by tracy2794: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Kollysman1: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Why open Mosque before church?
Sanwolu is a proxy of the caliphate.

Sunday is the 1st day of the week
Friday is the 5th day

what difference does it make to you? Muslims prayer go block that of yours on Sunday abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by HoliMaree: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Great, now open courts too.

But Catholics must receive Holy Communion
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Corporate2020: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
They re-open religious centres and leave Schools closed.
Very good.

Nigerians prefer Religion to Education. haven't you notice it is only Churches and Mosques my people are clamoring for re-opening?
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Originality007: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Keep on reopening these useless shrines called churches in Nigeria until we have over a million infections in the country, silly government undecided

Seems ur brain is still under lockdown grin

2 Likes

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Antichristus: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm still stunned that the state with the highest professors in Nigeria fell for this scammer. He throughly scammed the Ekitis.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11665688_fayose_jpeg_jpegf03e0853d3de55382f7e3dddfcb243c0
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by do4luv14(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha Sanwo Olu fear GOD ooo

1 Like

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by joefelin2345: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Lagos: Mosques and Churches to resume services on the 19th & 21st of June, 2020 respectively

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1268557337687662594?s=19

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1268560971066466310?s=19

https://www.tvcnews.tv/worship-centres-to-reopen-in-lagos/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Tell him that we shall meet in court as this is against my fundamental human rights to worship my God. He can only barred people that he gave palliative gifts to n not me that didn't give anything for over two months. It is God that is feeding me and I must worship him. He should prepare for serious legal battle.
Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by Darkseid(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
These religious organisations contribute nothing reasonable to the economy, I'd be a lot happier if they are shut down forever. I prefer to serve God in my home.

1 Like

Re: Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines by LifeChoices: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice! grin

But by then (June 19 & 21), all restrictions would have been eased nationwide nah

This Sanwo Olu thinks he is smart sha

Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.