Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Do Your Nails Yourself In 10 Minutes Without Glue - Press-on Nails - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Do Your Nails Yourself In 10 Minutes Without Glue - Press-on Nails (745 Views)

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Your Nails Yourself In 10 Minutes Without Glue - Press-on Nails by MimieJay(f): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2020

One of the things we’ve had to deal with during this pandemic and social distancing era is the aspect of beauty. Nails especially. A lot of us are used to going to the salon to get our nails done, but times have changed. Things have changed and we’ve got no choice than to adapt with it. We’ve been urged to stay at home and avoid unnecessary contact with anyone. And that includes your nail technician.

If you’re a YouTuber like me or you work from home talking to your clients on video calls, and still want to keep up the “slaying” spirit, you must be wondering, “How then can we get our nails done during this pandemic and still look good as usual?”

The majority of us are not even aware that you can actually do your nails by yourself. Are you aware? If you are, good for you. If you’re not, then you, my friend are in luck! Not to worry, Mimie is here to save the day.

I have decided to take it upon myself to share with you how I do my nails myself using press-on nails of course. I mean, what are friends for? *chuckles*

I’ll be describing in detail how I do my nails and the best part of it is, you can get your nails done under 10 minutes! Amazing, right?

So here goes…….

Click here to continue reading or watch the tutorial video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEb9jj40Mck

(1) (Reply)

2020 African #fashion #dresses | 80 Stunningly Stylish #african Designs For Lady / How To Make Extra Cash Selling Perfume Oil By Getting Perfume Oil At A Discount / Red Wings Safety Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.