Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? (2068 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Favoritedealer: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darthvader93:
I was at a local store vendor and I decided to do some window shopping. I looked at the Camon 15 Premier and it looked really slick and smooth but the price put me off. The man said 100k that it's a very good phone.

Would you buy a Camon 15 Premier for 100k? Please with yes or no, state your reasons.
Which kind of foolishness is this.
Are Nigerians really this dumb and ignorant about technology, you're considering spending 100k on a helio p35 tecno device.this thread deserves to be closed immediately .

5 Likes

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by reumat(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
I carry my money I buy what I like, some people are crying as if its their money.

I like what I buy, at least it's serving the purpose I bought it for, and not wasting time playing games.

TECNO ALL THE WAY JOO!!!

Tecno have use dis one brain for common 16 with helio p35 for 2021 device. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by seunfly: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darthvader93:
I was at a local store vendor and I decided to do some window shopping. I looked at the Camon 15 Premier and it looked really slick and smooth but the price put me off. The man said 100k that it's a very good phone.

Would you buy a Camon 15 Premier for 100k? Please with yes or no, state your reasons.

Either the vendor is technology rookies as usual or he just want to push u to buy rubbish.

the specs of the phone are
a ) Helio P35 very low grade chips, phones that uses such chips cost 45k to 55k

b ) Gorilla glass 3 for the front while the back is plastics, phones have gone beyond gorilla glass 3, however it is forgivable if it was gorilla glass 3 all through. Many phones with gorrila 3 all through goes for 60k and above.

c ) 64MP Camera, Helio P35 does not support beyond 25MP, tecno also claim quad camera, once again Helio P35 does not support more than dual camera setup.

d) Screen is LCD not Amoled, many LCD goes between 25k to 100k depending on Pixel density.

e ) Fast charging, tecno does not have any fast charging tecnology yet, the least fast charging tecnology out there is 18 watt which should fully charge ur phone around 1hr 30minites. However fast charging technology has gone beyond that, my phone has 50watt fast charging technology that charges less than 25 minute. Tecno is silent about the fast charging technology which means it is likely 5watt or at most 10watts
f ) Micro usb technology is what tecno still use in this mordern erra of fast type C usb.
g ) Build quality, There is high chance that the phone will be faulty, if not charging port, it could be screen or camera optimisation or motherboard, luckily they have calcare around but the huge crowd is a turn off. like i used to say
any phone that did not last u 4 years with out any issue (except u broke the screen accidentally) is not properly built, Tecno falls within this category.
h)Software update need to be consistent, atleast 3 major sofware updates and many minor update, i doubt tecno does any major updates.
i ) finally Value for money, i can name 10 phones that has everything that this tecno camon 15 premier lacks and the those phones will be way cheaper than this expensive trash.

Darthvader93

To be sure i dont have any ill intension towards tecno, kindly Google every point i raised to ascertain their validity.

12 Likes

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Gkemz: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Capital NO. I rather give the money to a charity home or to the church.
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Darthvader93: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
seunfly:

Either the vendor is technology rookies as usual or he just want to push u to but rubbish.

the specs of the phone are
a ) Helio P35 very low grade chips, phones that uses such chips cost 45k to 55k

b ) Gorrila glass 3 for the front while the back is plastics, phones have gone beyond gorrilar glass 3, however it is forgivable if it was gorilla glass 3 all through. Many phones with gorrila 3 all through goes for 60k and above.

c ) 64MP Camera, Helio P35 does not support beyond 25MP, tecno also claim quad camera, once again Helio P35 does not support more that dual camera setup.

d) Screen is LCD not Amoled, many LCD goes between 25k to 100k depending on Pixel density.

e ) Fast charging, tecno does not have any fast charging tecnology yet, the least fast charging tecnology out there is 18 watt which should fully charge ur phone around 1hr 30minites. However fast charging technology has gone beyond that, my phone has 50watt fast charging technology that charges less than 25 minute. Tecno is silent about the fast charging technology which means it is likely 5watt or at most 10watts
f ) Micro usb technology is what tecno still use in this mordern erra of fast type C usb.
g ) Build quality, There is high chance that the phone will be faulty, if not charging port, it could be screen or camera optimisation or motherboard, luckily they have calcare around but the huge crowd is a turn off. like i used to say
any phone that did not last u 4 years with out any issue (except u broke the screen accidentally) is not properly built, Tecno falls within this category.
h)Software update need to be consistent, atleast 3 major sofware update and many minor update, i doubt tecno does any major updates.
i ) finally Value for money, i can name 10 phones that has everything that this tecno camon 15 premier lacks and the those phones will be way cheaper than this expensive trash.

Darthvader93

To be sure i dont have any ill intension towards tecno, kindly Google every point i raised to ascertain their validity.

The answer I was looking for.
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Nova1988(m): 1:33am On Jun 05, 2020
I die angry
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by yuswrld20(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2020
never
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Darthvader93:

Bros don't buy it please, if you did, RETURN IT & COLLECT UR MONEY, it ain't too late
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by edoairways: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Which kind of foolishness is this.
Are Nigerians really this dumb and ignorant about technology, you're considering spending 100k on a helio p35 tecno device.this thread deserves to be closed immediately .
It is a choice mr
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by chariisGRACE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Darthvader93:

But they said this one is a premier phone. What is your reason? It has 64mp camera.
And a Pop up camera cheesy
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Darthvader93:

But they said this one is a premier phone. What is your reason? It has 64mp camera.

More megapixel doesn't necessarily mean better photos. The new Sony Xperia 1 ii has triple 12 megapixel lenses and it's one of (if not the best) camera ever found on a phone. iPhones have always had 12mp cameras and one of the best camera phones. Google pixel 3 had just a single 12mp lens and was the best camera phone during it's time. Still one of the best even though it's a 2018 phone. The software matters more than the megapixel.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Darthvader93: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
greenhulk:

More megapixel doesn't necessarily mean better photos. The new Sony Xperia 1 ii has triple 12 megapixel lenses and it's one of (if not the best) camera ever found on a phone. iPhones have always had 12mp cameras and one of the best camera phones. Google pixel 3 had just a single 12mp lens and was the best camera phone during it's time. Still one of the best even though it's a 2018 phone. The software matters more than the megapixel.

I use a Redmi Note 7. I have no intention of buying. I was hoping someone would educate me on why it is bad.
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by edoairways: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Nop, Techno is from "Chinco"
Hauwei is from "China"

Get the quality difference in d name, Even in China dey don't use techno, it's rubbish made for Africans
Chinco is chinco period

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
100k wetin
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Crownedjon: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

It is a choice mr
whatever
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:
Chinco is chinco period
K, whatever

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by andelawhite: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why not? the phone reach that level.
Darthvader93:

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by Defaramade(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
andelawhite:
e no reach that level at all, doesn't even come close. Mediatek helio p35, micro USB 2.0, plastic frame and back, no fast charging, no NFC for 250$. Aunty fear God na.
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by PaulucheBusines: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yes I will...i love phone that has Big Internal memory and big RAM. Not to talk of good camera.

Darthvader93:

andelawhite:

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by ernxto(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
PaulucheBusines:
Yes I will...i love phone that has Big Internal memory and big RAM. Not to talk of good camera.

I am sorry for your loss cry.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by andelawhite: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
I already got my camon 15 and its lovely.
PaulucheBusines:

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Like my friends will say if calcare is close to your house then buy it

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by hpk(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Never, I rather buy Redmi Note 9s and use the change for pepper soup..overpriced mediocre transsion device angry spits profusely angry angry

Bros this comment made me switch to Xiaomi, I swear you didn't lie one but. There is freedom in a Redmi.
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Op you want to know more about the device, check the pin post on twitter, http://twitter.com/zesushv
Re: Would You Buy Tecno Camon 15 Premier For 100k? by 2Ways(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:
undecided

Never buy any chinco phone higher than 45k.

In case you buy one within that price range, sell it maximum after two years or dash it to ur younger siblings.

I remember buying hauwei p9 in 2016, it's still faster, better looking and excellent camera than all those chinco premiums even in this 2020

so is the Hauwei made in Russia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Phantom X Moments At The First Bbnaija Saturday Night Party / Symbian Phones Vs Java / Fairly Used Iphone 3gs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.