Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police (65494 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by dederocs(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
SaynotoJungleJustice

I see faces of Rapists..
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians what's up ?

Hmm.

Beware of Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
verminnel:
Kill them already
If dey gv you gun you fit light them?
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sometimes I wonder when Facebook became a place of refuge to most people. The primary idea is to locate lost friends and not romance.

Someone you never knew why travel down to meet him? Please let's go back to our normal ways of doing things. Stop abusing social media... Finding fake love up and down. RIP to the dead.

The accused if found guilty should just be hanged. We are already too much in this part of the planet
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by vioment: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Being able to be tied hand and leg like a goat, and served to either tigers and lions, should be one of our punishments.

I will like us to begin with these animals when found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by kingthreat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Facebook friend indeed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Buffalo2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Awon omo abii'pabe

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by atiku4President(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Cursed family. These things are not normal

4 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Three brothers, who is thieir father?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Animals
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by OdefaGirl(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Same blood doing shit..... no different person...
Curse be upon them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
POLICE ARRESTS 3 BROTHERS FOR THE KIDNAP AND MURDER OF A MOTHER OF 5 IN ABUJA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3984665921575437&id=127243240651077

I am Still wondering why on earth should these three blood brothers, commits this kind of crime crime

Sold their house and changed the vehicle particulars and the vehicle colours

Death is already their portion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by CrazyOptimist: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Can't the authorities just clear them off the face of the earth? This world is a mess.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by fergie001: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
frozen70:

I am Still wondering why on earth should these three blood brothers, commits this kind of crime crime

Sold their house and changed the vehicle particulars and the vehicle colours

Death is already their portion
Amen.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Focusmind: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Widows needs counselling a lot. Most of them associates with the wrong people out of boredom.

See how she left 5 young children to be catered by relatives.

I am sure one of those guys was her boy friend for her to have visited him.

My concern are the innocent kids that have been orphaned.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Crofton: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
50shot:
Parents you need to do more concerning your children you shouldn't spare the rod on them if not the children won't spare you from hypertension.

Train up your child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it..

This is trash, If a proper statistics is to be taken on randomly selected prisoners in Nigeria, I can vouch over 80 percent were whipped regularly by their parents .

Infact, almost all Nigerians above 24 that grew up in this country has undergone steady flogging endorsed by various means .

And Sir, how well has this helped us .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nathan2016: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness has become a Norm in our Country ..

The Hearts of Humans have been Exchanged to that of Beasts

Things are not normal at all at all...

Our Nation needs Mercy.....

Our Nation Needs JESUS!

We all as Citizens need JESUS!

Stfu

All these fanatics, una head no de correct. Always talking like people who had brain damage.

Christianity is not the only religion and religion is never the solution to morality. In my street there are 5 churches from just 5 poles.

Every week they will be shouting jesus.

Try and think of another solution with your brain instead of saying we need Jesus.

We need parents to teach their children how to live, Love and care for other people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by OlakunmiSMELTD: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Mrpojj(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
POLICE ARRESTS 3 BROTHERS FOR THE KIDNAP AND MURDER OF A MOTHER OF 5 IN ABUJA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3984665921575437&id=127243240651077
Three of them are idiots

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by muonemeleviw: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
C as he tall like bubu, useless children
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by OlakunmiSMELTD: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nathan2016:

Stfu

All these fanatics, una head no de correct. Always talking like people who had brain damage.

Christianity is not the only religion and religion is never the solution to morality. In my street there are 5 churches from just 5 poles.

Every week they will be shouting jesus.

Try and think of another solution with your brain instead of saying we need Jesus.

We need parents to teach their children how to live, Love and care for other people.

When the foundation is destory. They should change there thinking about showing up in the village every December and among there peers.
It is not about the cars, house or material things,
It all about peace of mind.
And when you teach your children world of God
They will know what this peace is all about

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked. wow these bastards are die hard criminals o
they are still posing again to take pictures

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Bimpe29: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
What a wasteful children!

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Golan007: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

When the foundation is destory. They should change there thinking about showing up in the village every December and among there peers.
It is not about the cars, house or material things,
It all about peace of mind.
And when you teach your children world of God
They will know what this peace is all about

And you think these idiots don't attend church or have never "spoken in tongues" before?

It is not about religion but morality.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by xjiggy: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mandyvicky:
Wickedness

All for money that will still finish

May her soul Rip

But wait oo what did she go to the boys place to do

Some aged women won't just respect their self

Am not judging...just saying

From Facebook to death

NAwa ooo
Did you see the picture of those guys. Does their age correspond with their faces
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by ostarlink: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sorry to say this but most Imo people that i have come across are hardheartsd and wicked.
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by McSlow: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't understand why people are this heartless I'm done with this country, continent and this planet

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Golan007:

It is the people that make up the economy.

These able-bodied men chose a life of crime rather than creativity and productivity.

One already owned a house he sold in haste to mask his recent deeds.

Our economy isn't worse than that of many nations I've visited at some point, Mauritania for instance, yet the people don't go around killing themselves over worldly acquisitions.
You are very correct sir, it's that we Nigerians sometimes take things too far.Crime rates have spiked since the first easing of the lockdown.I pray God saves us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
These are the secretaries to the devils of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stanchem029:

Sir, it has nothing to do with the economy. People that have their own apartment, they are wicked that's all. One of the reasons why I will never support iPods, preach love and unity first not freedom. The woman is from SE same also with her killers. What is happening in South Sudan will be a child's play compare to Biafra republic.
Very true.This is nothing more than sheer wickedness and evil.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by madjune(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
I think say na another rape news.

Na rape dey reign now.
Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by Smartwave: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
And suddenly, no noise from online chest beaters.

Nothing like Afonja skull miners

Suddenly, they're Nigerians not from rising sun online country

Okay, continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.