Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Am The Author Of Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Author Of Corona Virus (228 Views)

The Real Source Of Corona Virus Is Not China Or USA, But This! / Do No Forsake The Fellowship Of Brethren Because Of Corona Virus / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Author Of Corona Virus by nencounter10: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
I am a Nigerian. I live in Nigeria.

I am the author of Corona virus.

Contrary to popular beliefs, Corona virus was created in a virology lab in China by Chinese military. It's efficacacy was tested on a sample population in wuhan China, but unfortunately the test went out of hand and the virus spread to other nations of the world.

The Chinese military never did mean it to spread to other nations of the world.

While it is true that the Chinese physically made the virus. I spiritually created the circumstance that lead to the creation of the virus.

I created the virus for the purpose of killing witches and their family members that are dedicated to witchcraft. Witches here refers to people who obtain power from evil spirits.

People should not entertain any form of fear for the virus , especially if you are not a witch. If you are not a witch and you contract it, you will definitely recover.

Watch out for my thread "How nairaland made me much more powerful" That will be the last thread that I will post in the Religious section.(I may change my mind though). In that thread I will detail the encounter I had with nairalanders who are witches and came at me because I claimed in my thread "How I learned to tackle demons in secondary school" that about thirty babalawos and about thirty Cele pastors lost their lives in a bid to hurt me.

Please don't ask questions.I won't answer any. Just don't be afraid of the virus. It is harmless to the non-designated people.

It will simple complete its course and die out
Re: I Am The Author Of Corona Virus by yomi007k(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin

Hehehe..

You wey no fit make toothpaste, wan create virus.

I beg no make me use laugh drop my phone unless u wan buy another one....lol

Nothing wey Obaseki no go see for Edo state elections.

Alaye koshi joorr grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Author Of Corona Virus by Vyzz: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Closed: Get A Free Copy Of The Book: Lucifer Unscripted / Watch Live power enter into your being. / Mount Zion Drama Institute Gets Affiliated With Ajayi Crowther University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.