Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) (945 Views)

My Suicide Attempt (reality Story) / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
HELLO GUYS I WILL BE PUBLISHING THIS BOOK ON OKADABOOKS AND DOMINGOBOOKS ON SATURDAY. BUT HERE IS THE PROLOGUE. THE BODY WILL COME TOO .

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARISE. THANKS AND BUY THE BOOK

This IS raw and unedited it will contain blunders
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
PROLOGUE

My step brother raped me! Was the end of Angela story. Angela is a twenty year old lively girl that lived in the same compound with me before what happened.

She moved in with his mother to his step fathers house, after his mother had a fight with his father who was an incorruptible wrecked police man, so poor because he didn't want to stain his hand as a police man.

Angela horrible experience started when his step father would smash her buttock with his hand three years ago and his mother didn't see any crime in it.

I had to share my own experience with her to discourage her from thinking about suicide. I am Ire.

This story is foster at discouraging suicide and encouraging people to always live to fight back whatever may cause the thought of committing suicide. If some people had the chance of choosing , they will choose life and not death.

SUICIDE IS NEVER A SOLUTION.
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is raw and unedited file

CHAPTER ONE
This isn't the Angela I know, 'i said to myself'

Angela is my neighbour who live in the next flat with her 'step dad and her mom'. She used to be energetic and lively, until two weeks ago when I started noticing changes in her, she's no longer lively as she now look moody this days. What could have happened to this twenty year old girl that she now lost herself in deep thought most times? Or could it be the fact that her mother and father broke up four years ago and she has been staying with a man who happens not to be her father.

With the new attitude of Angela I felt curious and decided to find out what is wrong with her when I get home that evening.

Hey! Let me introduce myself. I am Ire, a thirty four years old engaged lady (I have a fiance ), not that I am ugly, only that my ex jilted me four years ago , after waiting for him, for good eight years. I was once a lord of the ring. Although I have fixed a date for marriage with my new guy, God answered my prayer after what happens to me, that I will be sharing here.

Now back to Angela, I got home early from work, because there are no much work in office and because I needed to talk to Angela. After coming down from my car I decided to go and remove my cloths from the wire line (I washed some cloths early that morning). On getting to the back of the house where we had the wire line, I saw Angela hiding a paper that contains some substance on sighting me.

Could it be that this girl is into drugs? That was the question I asked myself, I moved closer to Angela, I could see she's unease seeing me.

Angela what is wrong with you this days, you're not cheerful anymore, you easily get carried away, would you like to talk about it? (I said to her)

Anty Ire I am fine, its just that I have been reading a lot and I am scared, I don't want to fail JAMB the third time. (she replied) But I could see in her eyes that she's lying, I know her, she's not good in lying, so I decided to make her talk.

Angela with the way I loved you, you have disappointed me today. Why have you decided to start taking hard drugs, don't deny because I saw the paper you hid (I said to her)

No Aunty! You know I cannot take drugs, and what you saw isn't what you're thinking, it is more than what you thought. I want to die! (She said and busted into tear).

Jesus! Angela what happen to you? What has come over you? Why do you want to kill yourself? (I said to her and quickly find the paper she hid and I took it from her).

FACEBOOK : ADEFAJO OLUWASEKAYOMI JOHN DAUD
TWITTER : adefajosekayo
INSTAGRAM : adefajosekayo
WHATSAAPP : 08060469474
EMAIL : adefajosekayo@gmail.com
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
YOUR COMMENTS IS NEEDED. CRITIC YOU'RE WELCOME
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
CHAPTER TWO

I brought Angela into my house and to my room so that I can listen to what happened, why she is thinking about killing herself. I made her sit on my bed while I sat on a chair facing her. She was sobbing and I have to move close to her, placed her head on my chest to console her. When I felt she had a little relief, I asked he what is wrong with a voice of sympathy .

Aunty Ire, it is better for me to have died, it would have been better if I did not move to this house with my mother, my father wanted me to stay. I wish Mrs Koka didn't give birth to me (were the words that gushed out of her mouth with tears full her eyes).

Calm down and talk to me, I am here for you, And I want you to know it is God who made me saw you when you wanted to take the harmful drug, God have a plan to take you out of your trouble (I said to her)

Then she started narrating her story: Aunty it all started three years ago when I have just spent one year with my step father, I realised whenever I passed before him, he always smash my buttock, I wasn't convenient with this, but mummy always say he doesn't mean harm, he does it in front of my mother too. Whenever I want to reject the act mum will tell me am I too old for him to touch my bum. I have been living with this uncomfortably since then. I am not pleased with his action but I have to cope with it because I don't want to leave my mother, and anytime I raised the topic whenever I am alone with mummy, she had threatened to send me out of the house back to my father whenever I say anything about it again. I had to stop talking about it because I didn't want to go back to my father. My father is a poor strict police officer who's slogan is no to corruption, he had remained in one position since he joined the police force because he will never involve himself in any form of corrupt practice, life with my father is hard, that was why my mother left him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
CHAPTER TWO CONTD

I had to stop talking about it because I didn't want to go back to my father. My father is a poor strict police officer who's slogan is no to corruption, he had remained in one position since he joined the police force because he will never involve himself in any form of corrupt practice, life with my father is hard, that was why my mother left him.

My step father continued this act and since my mother wouldn't stop him I have to live accepting what I don't like. When I clocked nineteen last year, my step father had started asking me questions on my sexuality, my mother also knew about it and her defense this time was that 'he is doing that to protect me and advice me so that I don't go wayward'. Whenever my mother is not around and he comes home early, he will call me to the living room and start asking me questions like 'do you have a boyfriends? Have you had sex before? Why Havn't you had sex before? What do you like in a man? Have you seen a naked man before? Would you date an older person and so on? I am always discomfort with this questions because is always sound crazy. So whenever he comes back early and my mother is not around I always take excuses to go and visit my friends . I couldn't tell my mother about the questions because I knew she will support her husband.

Last two weeks, my step father came back from work and since my mother went on a two days business trip, my step father took his madness to another level. He came back home and grabbed me from behind (I was cleaning the tv), I was shocked and quickly freed myself from his hand, he doesn't seem sorry for what he did rather he said to me 'your mother isn't around, Angela right from the first day you came into my house, I feel in love with you more than your mother. I am ready to give you anything, please let go and make love, your mother will not know about this'. With was he was vomiting from his mouth, I know there was trouble, I looked beside me and saw a knife on the centre table (I used the knife in peeling oranges earlier, it is unlike me to keep things like that in the living room but maybe God made me forget the knife for this moment), I picked the knife and told my step dad I will kill him if he move closer to me, he went to his room and I also rushed to my room and shut the door, I was shivering in fear when I hear the exit door of our flat opened and closed. I tried to call my mother but she wouldn't pick up. After about an hour, I realized my step dad had left the house, I quickly rushed to lock the door and went back to my room, I was confused and didn't know what to do.

After about five hours I heard a loud knock on the doo, 'that evil man is back, if he tries nonsense, I will kill him' I said to myself,

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
HABA ! YOU GUYS SHOULD LET ME KNOW IF MY STORY IS GOOD NOW
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
CHAPTER TWO CONTD

After about five hours I heard a loud knock on the doo, 'that evil man is back, if he tries nonsense, I will kill him' I said to myself, I quickly went to the kitchen and picked a knife, went to the door and I heard a voice call my name, it sounds like my mother. I opened the door for her, drop the knife and spread my hand to hug her while I will weeping, my mother pushed my away (when I was still thinking of why she would do that) I heard her saying you're moving out of this house next week monday, so you want to kill my husband, you don't give me peace of mind, you're going back to that your wrecked father.

Mother left that same day and my step dad didn't come back home. While I was still sobbing in the house on saturday, I heard a knock on the door, it was Yuta, my step dad son that only come back from school once in a while. Yuta is just a devil too, he has always been eyeing me whenever he is around. Well I didn't see him as much threat. I and Yuta are not good talking mate, I noticed he didn't eye me as he always do before, well that is good for me, I thought to myself. Yuta didn't say a word to me, and I am pleased with that, I felt relaxed. Well I got hungry and went to the kitchen to find something to eat I didn't notice someone was behind me was I was cooking, until when I turned my back and someone suddenly grab my two hands, and the next9 this was that I saw myself on the floor trying to stand up, but Yuta was on me, he held my two hands with one hand and tied me with a rope, Yuta was stronger that me that I couldn't resist him, he put a little cloth in my mouth and I was helpless. He reach out to my skirt removed it and removed my pant and Yuta dishonour my pride 'He raped me' (she said with tears coming down from her eyes). Aunty Ire My step brother dis-flowered me, he raped me and my mother would not believe her daughter for once.
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
CHAPTER THREE

After Angela had narrated her ordeal I felt pity for her, but suicide is not the solution, I said to her. Then I move to my wardrobe and brought out a box where I kept personal document, brought out a paper and gave it to Angela to read.

Then Angela started reading : If you're reading this now,i I want you to know that I am dead, you don't need to look for my body because it is either fed on by vulture or rotten. Mummy, Daddy, I love you both but life isn't for me, I know it and it has appeared clearly. Tell Folu, I will never forgive him for the pains he caused me, not on earth or in heaven, you're just the First Son of your mother Jezebel. Chums my brother I am sorry for not listening to you concerning Folu, I AM sorry for all that I caused you. If God will forgive me, I know we will all meet in paradise . I am grieved and do not know what to write anymore . BYE! BYE!!.

After Angela read the letter she asked me: Aunty Ire is the writer your family or friend; anyway you see life doesn't worth living for some people like us. (She burst in tears again)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Ayanfe29(f): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for sharing this story... I'm following keenly but your updates are too short.

Next update please.
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
CHAPTER THREE CONTD

After Angela read the letter she asked me: Aunty Ire, is the writer your family or friend; anyway you see life doesn't worth living for some people like us. (She burst in tears again)

Then I began to tell her my own story. The letter you read just now was my suicide note.

Four years ago

I woke up in the morning and like every other days, my routine was to call my sunshine first (Folu).

Hello sunshine
(Folu) good morning babe, how was your night...............

Fastfoward : after all the long talk with Folu, I was still thinking about how our weeding will be. I have been carrying Folu engagement ring for eight years. Folu travelled for his PHD in USA last three year and has not been back.

Grannnn Grannnn! My phone rang. It was Titi my friend. Why is she calling me this early, Titi and Aproko, I know she's calling probably because she has a gist that she can't hold (I said to myself)

Titi had called to tell me she saw Folu, I didn't believe but she convinced me that she trailed him from the supermarkets where he saw him to his mothers house.

That can't be true but if Titi does not see, she won't say. I called my secretary to tell her I won't come to office. I hurriedly took my bath and dress up.

Could it be that Folu wants to surprise me? Or does he have a brother that I don't know? What if I get to his house and he is not the one, his mother will ask me why I come this early. Well I will tell her I missed her and I just decided to see her on my way to see a friend.

I got to Folu's house that morning and its wasn't a lie, he is back from USA, I was so excited to see him. I ran to give him a tight hug but he didn't allow me to. What is wrong? (I said to myself). Why didn't you tell me you're back (I asked him).

Because you don't deserve to know (He replied). Hey look I can't marry a lady like you, I have found a good lady not someone like you (he said). I wasn't sure if I heard him right, I was about to ask him to repeat what he said when a lady came out to the sitting room and placed a kiss on his lip. I was startling when I saw his mother come out to the sitting room. I felt relieved seeing his mother, believing that she would talk sence to her son. I had been catering for this woman since I and Folu started dating. I explained everything that had happened to his mother and I was broken hearted when Folu's mother told me I do not worth her son, that they are just using me to savage their life, that I was just a maga sent to bring them out of poverty. She chased me out of the house, calling me names like prostitute, shameless person and on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Interesting piece grin keep it coming!!!
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2020
CHAPTER FOUR
I do not know how I drove myself home that day. I went to my room and sat at one corner of the room, weeping and the previous incident in Folu's place flashing through my head. Then I started to remember, thing that has happened during the eight years of our relationship.

I met Folu when I entered university, he was then in second year. He was a brilliant guy and used to tutors new students, I moved closer to him and that was how we started dating. My love grew for Folu day by day, he was so caring and calm. The only thing is Folu is from a poor background, and for me; we are rich somehow in my family, my pocket money could cater for three people if I won't have to spend like spoilt rich kid. So because I loved Folu, I cater for him and his mother.

Their was a time his mother was sick and needed to undergo surgery. Folu had went to all his uncles who were sitting on his late father's property to plead with them so that they can help his mother, but none of them would yield because they wanted his mother to marry his father junior brother after his father died. Although I was assisting but the amount needed for the surgery is more than what I could give him from my pocket. I don't dare ask my father because he would tell me he didn't ask me to have a boyfriend in my first year in school. So I felt the only way out is to fake my kidnap. I was lost in love that I didn't even think about if my plan boomrang. I didn't tell Folu about it until my plan went successful and his mother was ok. When I told him, he wasn't cool with it but he thanked me anyway.

One weekend, I went to visit Folu at his hostel and he asked me to sleep over. When it was night he asked me to have sex with him. I had sworn that I will only loose my virginity on my weeding night, to my husband, but I gave up when Folu scared me that he will leave me if I don't have sex with him that night. Stating that he had been beging me since while, and I do not consent, he said if I don't have sex with him it means I don't love him. When I gave him my reason, he told me since he is the one to marry me, that it is the same thing having sex with me that day or my weeding night. After a lot of persuasions and threat to leave me, I consented to having sex with him that night. After the sex I was ashamed of myself and I cried all night, he sat beside me to console me and promised to marry me. After that day we continue having sex on and on.

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE

Folu had issue with one of our lecturers when he was in final year because of me, this lecturer had been chasing me since my year two, he had interest in me and when he get to know that it was Folu I am dating. He had been planing on how to get Folu so that he can have me. Since he was Folu's supervisor he promised him he won't graduate. This got Folu worried and concerned, the only thing this beast lecturer want is me. I have affected this innocent guy with my own (I thought to myself). Folu came to me one night and demanded that we should talk, since I don't know what he wanted to tell me I left what I was doing and sat beside him. He held my hands and started praising me, telling me how beautiful I am and how he had always loved me. I knew he was up to something but didn't know what. He proceeded by bringing to my memory what he is facing from his supervisor, and how he would love to graduate and make his mother proud. Then his voice changed, he was stammering when he told me: 'my supervisor said if you can sleep with him once, he will release me', I was shocked to hear that, so I asked him 'what does that mean'. He was sweating profusely and later told me stammering, to please do what he want. I was disappointed, I raised my hand and slapped him, he didn't retaliate, but begged me, crying to please help him . I sent him out angrily that night for the first time. I was so disappointed in him because I didn't expect such to come from him.

I woke up at mid night and reminisce what happened between me and Folu, then a stupid thought started coming into my mind. I remembered how his supervisor made a man called Agba spend eight years in school and later did not graduate, Ache also commited suicide when he had been spending more than six years in school with no hope of graduating soon, all this caused by Folu's supervisor. I don't want Folu to die. This man is a demon in that school, he has backing and no one has ever challenged him and win, he is also diabolic.

The next day I called Folu and he started begging me again, I was moved with compassion and I agreed to sleep with his supervisor. I fixed a date and venue with him, I was biter in me, but Folu promised not to leave me even with what is about to happen, and that it will be our little secret. I got to the hotel room where Folu's supervisor was, but I was surprised that when I entered the room the man told me he just want me to know he can get whatever he want and released me without having sex with me. I was so excited and I didn't tell Folu I did not have sex with his boss. So till today, in his mind, he thought his Supervisor had sex with me.

My brother Chums also gained admission into same institution and being a free boy who mingle with anybody (mostly senior colleagues), unknowingly to me he had made one of Folu's friend his school dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Ayanfe29(f): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE CONTD

My brother Chums also gained admission into same institution and being a free boy who mingle with anybody (mostly senior colleagues), unknowingly to me he had made one of Folu's friend his school dad. One day Chums came to my house (we don't live in same house at school) and found Folu, immediately he saw him, his mood changed, he was smiling before but he frowned. I know whenever my brother frown sighting someone, somethings is wrong. I tried to ask him what the matter was but he refused to tell me at Folu's presence, he also did not greet Folu nor answer his greetings. After some minutes Folu had to leave because he wasn't feeling ease with my brother around. I had to accompany Folu to where he board a taxi and left.

I came back into the house and saw my brother shiinning his teeth again. What came over you (I asked him). He told me that: Folu was only deceiving me, that he cannot marry, I tried to stop him from talking but he wouldn't stop, so I had to stop him with a slap. Chums did not believe I could slap him, he got angry and went out of my room. I was feeling sorry for my action, and another part of me was telling me I had done the right thing by shutting him up from trying to separate I and Folu. Chums had came to me many other days to warn me of Folu, telling me it was Folu's friend who was his school father that told him about Folu's plan to dump me after he get what he wants, that I am a thief, lier and harlot. I did not believe any of this because I loved Folu.

After we had both graduated our love continued, Folu had already gave me an engagement ring and he told me he must have PHD before we could marry, I agreed because I love him so much. Chums wouldn't stop trying to separate me from him, he had tried every means. My dad called me one day and asked me about my relationship, he asked when will I get married, he also told me he knew about Folu, that he is not good for me and I should never bring such person to him as my husband. I knew Chums had told my father something, so I called my mum to report him. Mom worsen the issue, as she cursed Folu on phone (someone she had never seen). Well since they all don't want Folu, that means they won't be sitting as my family on my weeding day.
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
CHAPTER SIX

My family and I disconnected since they don't want Folu and I can't leave him. Thank God Folu wouldn't even mention to see my family, so I kept the secret within myself. The only person he thought was against him is Chums, and he doesn't give a dam.

To hasten our marriage I sponsored Folu's masters degree education. Well I got a good Job using my father's influence. I could have gotten Folu a job too, but I wanted him to fulfil his educational desire on time so that we can get married. Our love continued.

The only thing I observed was that after the scenario with his supervisor during our first degree programme, he had stopped demanding for sex, he had not slept with me since then. I challenged him on this but he gave and excuse, stating that he just felt we should stop sex and resume when we get married. Well I don't enjoy sex like that; but sometimes when I get the urge. Folu advised me to get an intimacy gadget that he also has been practicing masturbation all this while. It sound awful because I know how bad masturbation is, the bad effect it could have, it can turn to a big issue when we finally get married.

Well, I yielded to Folu's advice and got and intimacy gadget. I got used to it, athough in fear of the problems it may cause to my life. Immediately Folu finished his masters degree, I sponsored him to USA for his PHD, happy that my marriage is near. Since I and Folu started dating, I had been carrying the responsibility of caring for his mother too. Folu and I would video call ourselves, one night he told me he has missed me and requested that I should naked myself, he wants to see my body, he also asked me to use my intimacy gadget that he want to watch me play with it. At first it sound stupid but because of love. I did as he requested, I was in the middle of the act when I saw a shadow behind him.

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/living_to_tell_the_story_of_my_suicide_noye/34238?fbclid=IwAR0YH1CjWWFBswxb3Qsm_5N5gv1qP5jJO-tEA94GzWR5CYsUWqzhCUz0VFI

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Tominix(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
pls kindly finish this up, it is discouraging to start what you can't finish adefajosekayo
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
CHAPTER SIX CONTD

Well, I yielded to Folu's advice and got and intimacy gadget. I got used to it, athough in fear of the problems it may cause to my life. Immediately Folu finished his masters degree, I sponsored him to USA for his PHD, happy that my marriage is near. Since I and Folu started dating, I had been carrying the responsibility of caring for his mother too. Folu and I would video call ourselves, one night he told me he has missed me and requested that I should naked myself, he wants to see my body, he also asked me to use my intimacy gadget that he want to watch me play with it. At first it sound stupid but because of love. I did as he requested, I was in the middle of the act when I saw a shadow behind him. I was shocked and asked him if there was anyone watching with him. He denied that no one was watching with him and claimed it was the shadow curtain I saw, although what I saw was a masculine shadow but I don't have a choice than to believe him.

Chums came to my house one day, although we are not in good terms, but he is my brother I let him in. He had came to warn me about Folu again. I allowed him say all he wanted to say but I didn't reply. Suddenly my phone rang, it was Folu I picked my call and with the way I answered the call Chums knew it was Folu, he snatched the phone from me and started insulting and cursing Folu, I was furious and I slapped him, he returned the slap and told me ' I didn't slap you because you slapped me but because I want your brain to reset and see that this guy is using you'. I couldn't believe Chums slapped me, I was so infuriated, then I called the police on him. He was locked up for two days before our parents bailed him. And since then the tie with my family cut.

CHAPTER SEVEN

(Back in the corner of my room where I was sitting, after coming from Folu's place).

Remembering everything I had done for Folu and his mother; I concluded that life isn't worth living for me anymore. Suicide was the next thing I thought of, but how should I kill myself? I thought of many ways to kill myself, maybe I should just stab myself, or I should take poison, or I should run into a moving trailer............................. After a while I concluded on hanging myself, but I will go far into a bush, where no one will see my corpse. I wrote my suicide note, made Amala and Egusi soup, took my bath, wore a nice dress (like I was going for dinner),listened to some good music (I made sure the musics are not consoling ones). Then I bought a rope, and when night fell I left the house to go and die.

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/living_to_tell_the_story_of_my_suicide_noye/34238?fbclid=IwAR0YH1CjWWFBswxb3Qsm_5N5gv1qP5jJO-tEA94GzWR5CYsUWqzhCUz0VFI

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Missmossy(f): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Keep it coming embarassed

Ladies should learn from this piece. Welldone.
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
CHAPTER SEVEN CONTD

I made sure the bush is far away from where people could be, I didn't transport in my car, I chattered a taxi. After paying the taxi man who didn't even bother to ask why I came to such a desolate area alone at that hour of the night, I made sure he had left very far before I proceed into the bush. After walking for about an hour, I finally found the best place to commit suicide. There was a tree perfect for what I was there to do, I hung the rope on it and I said a prayer which was supposed to be my last prayer. Well I knew I may not make heaven if I kill myself but I just need to die as at that moment. I climbed the tree a little to be able to put the rope on my neck and be free from the ground.

Suddenly I heard a masculine voice 'Stop it'. I was shocked to my bone and lost control of myself, so I fell down. An unfamiliar guy moved closer to me with machett in his hand. I was shivering, then he said to me 'you want to die abi, good! But instead of wasting yourself I can make good money from your parts'. I became more terrified when I heard 'make money from your parts' I must have gotten into the hand of human butcher ritualist. Although I wanted to die but not in that way. Then he hit me on my head and I passed out.

I woke up and found myself in a room, my hand tied and leg also, I was weak but I tried screeming, the more I tried the more I got weaken. After some times I gave up on screeming then I started crying. I should have commited my suicide in my house 'jeje', now my death will be brutal. The guy came in and I could see his face clearly this time, I haven't seen Satan before but am sure he resemble satan. One can clearly see up to ten placed on his face stitched together. Hello new prey (he said to me), I managed to summon courage to tell him to leave me, so that I can go and kill myself, but he replied that he's also going to kill me and that I should be thanking him because my body part won't be a waste. Truly I want to die but not by a ritualist. He inserted a flash drive in the plasma tv hunged on the wall and told me he want me to watch how they use to kill their prey, i.e. how I will be slaughtered. I was crying profusely then he told me I need to know how I will die so that I can prepare my mind then he left the room (in the room there are several sharp objects, I also saw some shoes and clothes different sizes and colours, I thought in my mind; it must have been the from victims like me).

A video started showing on the tv.

Some people, five in number, comprised of a woman, three ladies and one boys were shown in the video tied down, while some other guys holding different types of arms ranging from knife to axe and gun,they were chattering some slogans that sound ocultic. Next scene I saw one of those guys cutting the breast of the helpless woman alive, the ladies tongues were cut out also the boy leg was cut off. Later they were arched to death, I couldn't bare this gory scene so I bowed my head and started crying. At this time am not sure if I still want to commit suicide. I heard the mixed famine and masculine voice begging for their live in the tv, another masculine voice shouting 'please leave my family. I was so scared this time that I didn't realise I was screaming on top of my voice and shouting 'God if you could save me from this place, I will never in my life think about suicide, I swear'.

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Lyydia(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
cool wow cool.. We need more
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by kalajina(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
I enjoyed every bit of it
Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by adefajosekayo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
CHAPTER EIGHT

The guy that kidnapped me came oh,i off the tv and I can see a broken man in his face, he was so sober. And for me I begged for my life. He looked at me and said: so you want to live now. He moved closer and untied me. It was like a dream, this man that look dreadful suddenly became a crying baby, I was thinking in one mind that it is a trap and in the another mind saying God answered my prayer.

He sat beside me and said 'I am Seun, I am not a ritualist, but I was once a cultist. The video you watch those people in there are my family, I watched my family killed gruesomely by my cult members', he burst into tears and he became more like a person in regret. I was still surprised at what is happening, then he narrated his story.

I was a member of a dreadful cult group called '7 passport', I was the number two. I had killed up to fifteen people most from the rival cult group and rest are people who crossed their lane, I had also turn a lot of people to handicap. I was feared for my devilish acts.

It happened that I fell in love with a lady called Teju, she is the sister of our number one called Blade. My relationship with Teju started secretly without her brother knowledge. Blade will do anything to protect her brother even if it will cost his life.

One of the members of our group who was also attracted to Teju discovered our relationship and reported to Blade. Blade called me and warned me to stay of his sister, he said if I won't I may loose my mother. I did not listen to him until one day my mother told me someone shot at the tv in the house through the window, I knew it was a warning from Blade so I had to explain the situation of things to Teju and told her we need to brake up. Teju promised to kill herself if I ever leave her, she complained about how her brother didn't allow her live the life she wanted. Well I dare not dare Blade so there was nothing I can do than to leave Teju to spare my mother.

I didn't know Teju meant it that she will kill herself, until I heard the news that Teju commited suicide and left a note that she did it because her brother wouldn't allow her marry me. Little do I know that trouble was looming, until I got a call from Free (the guy that reported my relationship with Teju to Blade), he told me all my family had been kidnapped by them and that I should come if I don't want them dead. I called my mother's phone to confirm if it was true and I later found out it was true. I rushed down to the adress, I had already informed the police but told them not to come with me until one hour time, because I know Blade so well if he notice I am armed or that the police are with me, he will kill all my family at once. I got to the venue (an uncomplete building), as soon as I entered, I will ordered to lie down and I was tied.

I saw my mother and my siblings tied with swollen eyes, I felt pity and sorry for causing them this evil. I mother called my name 'Seun with all that I have done for you, you still joined bad gang, remember your father died when you are just thirteen years old, and I suffered a lot to raise you and your siblings. Well I have forgiven you may God forgive you '. I wanted to apologise to he but I don't know the right word to use. I looked into her eyed and saw a good mother, looked at my siblings and saw pain. Blade came in all everyone chant our slogan then he said 'Free, as I had promised you the lifes of this basterd family, I fulfil my promise. The next thing I saw (he paused, cried then continued) ........ I saw Free slice my mother's breast, cut my sisters tongues and cut my brother leg, he the proceed to hacking them with axe till they died. At this point, the police came in shot Blade and some of the guys, but I, Free and five other guys were arrested. We were put at the back of the hillux van, fortunately I jumped down and ran into the bush, the police pursued me but I escaped and came to this town.

He burst into tears, and I felt pity for him, I placed his head on my chest and I suddenly became a consoler to him. He told me he had came to cry at the bush, when he saw me trying to hang myself, and he felt pity for me, he said he made me unconscious and made the room look like a killer den. He told me if his Family had the chance to choose between life and death they would choose life.

(back to my room where I was with Angela). Angela was crying uncontrollable , she asked me what happened after and I told her, Seun latter surrendered to the police, I tried to help him out but he resist, stating that he need to pay for his sins, that he knew God had forgiven him, but no sinner should go unpunished, he was later arraigned to court and sentenced to thirty years in prison. As for Folu his new girl duped and dump him, his mother also died of heart attack and he has been living miserably since then. And here I am, I found a guy who loved me and we would be getting married in months.

After this Angela decided to live to fight, I shared her experience with a friend who is a police officer. We were able to get evidence against Yuta, the boy foolishly wanted to make jest of Angela, not knowing his voice was been recorded, he later confessed to the police and was arraigned to court and he received his sentence.

Angela mother was sorry when she found out what happened. She begged hear daughters who is now with his father, she tried to go back to Angela's father but he didn't accept her back. Angela gained admission and she now have a Movement that preach against Rape and Suicide. Angela's father became a senior special adviser to the governor of the state on Security issues, the governor was also once a police officer who served with him at same station.

You see when life frustrate us, we should fight back, rather than taking our own life and submitting to pressure. Nothing is worth taking our own life for. If some people had the chance to to choose, they will choose to live. If only we know what await us after death and the pains we cause our loved ones after suicide, we would never think about suicide.

SAY NO TO SUICIDE!

THE END

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by Ayanfe29(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us. Suicide is never the solution to any misfortune. I hope and pray that whoever is considering suicide will have a change of heart. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) by zika19(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
An amazing story. Thumbs up.

(1) (Reply)

The Story You've Been Waiting For Here --- Flower Boy And The S3x Addict / Any Screenwriting Contests? / Home Practice Secret Of Starting Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.