Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Earn With Admob Without Getting Ban - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn With Admob Without Getting Ban (373 Views)

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda / How Much Revenue Can You Earn From Admob Without An App? / Earn Money With Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn With Admob Without Getting Ban by Jetblessing: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2020
What type of app can generate significant admob revenue?

There are different types of apps based on category.The 3 main characteristics of apps that are likely to generate more admob earnings are:

1. It should be an app that people can download easily.

2. It should be an app that users make use often.The more they use it, the more ads will likely show which increase revenue.

3. It should be useful and solve a common problem.

If you can satisfy those 3 conditions,then all you need to do is to start promoting your app by giving it away for free. You can promote it on social media so that you get more downloads.

As an app developer,i have put together a good prototype of an app that satisfy those 3 conditions. Incase you are interested, in earning with adkob without self CLICK contact me on Whatsapp via 08110163392
Re: Earn With Admob Without Getting Ban by droidview: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2020
I reported the op of this thread for plagraism, that is why the first post is not showing.

its a big shame that the op stole my content word for word. Please desist.

Guys, here is the original article:

https://www.nairaland.com/5902582/google-admob-how-it-right

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Leather&rubber Selling Fast. / We Sell All Kinds Of Electricals And LG Electronics Products. / Free Digital Skill Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.