Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance (596 Views)

Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral Today In Disgraceful Performance For Nation
By Frank Johnson -June 4, 2020

Today at the funeral for George Floyd Reverend Al Sharpton was of course front and center for the cameras.

Al Sharpton is a fraud and a hustler and everyone knows this but he is good at what he does and that is why you see him pop up everywhere like Waldo trying to get attention.

We set the bar low for Al Sharpton and he did not disappoint today by taking cheap shots at Trump at a funeral. Sad.

“Let me ask those of you that in the traditions of eulogies need a scriptural reference. Go to Ecclesiastes, third chapter,” Sharpton said.

“First verse says ‘to everything there is a time and a purpose and season under the Heavens.’ I’m going to leave it there.”

“I saw somebody standing in front of a church the other day which had been boarded up as a result of violence, held a Bible in his hand. I’ve been preaching since I was a little boy, I’ve never seen anyone hold a Bible like that, but I’ll leave that alone.”

“But since he held the Bible, if he’s watching us today, I would like him to open that Bible.” The crowd then applauded as Sharpton added “And I’d like him to read Ecclesiastes 3.”

‘To every season there’s a time and a purpose.’ And I think that it is our job to let the world know when we see what is going on in the streets of this country and in Europe, around the world, that you need to know what time it is.”

“First of all, we cannot use Bibles as a prop. And for those that have agendas that are not about justice, this family will not let you use George as a prop,” at which the crowd applauded again.

“If you want to get your stuff off, don’t use him. Let us stand for what is right,” he concluded.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11668544_capturealsharption_jpeg3fa612171fee33bfcc031c24ea62f5f0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11710350_capturealsharption1_jpegbc6183bd08c93d709fa0b1cdf69afe86

https://uslibertywire.com/al-sharpton-attacks-trump-at-george-floyds-funeral-today-in-disgraceful-performance-for-nation/

2 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by Righteousness89(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2020
That Man was a Huge Mess! There was Nothing Reverend about Him . I was really Disappointed with him

4 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

That Man was a Huge Mess! There was Nothing Reverend about Him . I was really Disappointed with him

It must be the demons in him manifesting.

4 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by Righteousness89(m): 2:13am On Jun 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It must be the demons in him manifesting.

Definitely! It was soooo clear ..

I didn't expect a Man with the title of Reverend, pastor etc could officiate an event as this in the way he did! He totally lost it

3 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Definitely! It was soooo clear ..

I didn't expect a Man with the title of Reverend, pastor etc could officiate an event as this in the way he did! He totally lost it

That's why I don't see how a serious Christian can be Democrat regardless of the titles they've been given.

3 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by Righteousness89(m): 2:30am On Jun 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That's why I don't see how a serious Christian can be Democrat regardless of the titles they've been given.

I have said to people over and over that you can't be a GENUIE Believer and vote or support the Democratic Party of Today in The USA.
You can't claim to be with JESUS and Support those against everything Godly! It does not fit at all

2 Likes

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by Dikegodspower(m): 5:03am On Jun 05, 2020
all this anti Christ posing as preachers of word of God. but. can a preacher in zoogeria day this to that vegetable at aso rock?
God must protect Donald trump
Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have said to people over and over that you can't be a GENUIE Believer and vote or support the Democratic Party of Today in The USA.
You can't claim to be with JESUS and Support those against everything Godly! It does not fit at all

What beats me is a person will call themselves a Christian and would go ahead to vote for a Party that advocates for abortion. See Democrats spelt out below.

1 Like

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by Cousin9999: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dikegodspower:

all this anti Christ posing as preachers of word of God. but. can a preacher in zoogeria day this to that vegetable at aso rock?
God must protect Donald trump

Al Sharpton is a political activist who pretends to be a reverend.
Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020

Re: Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Riding On The Black Vote
A.F. BRANCO on August 9, 2020 at 9:54 pm
Joe Biden Black Vote
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12103916_democratridingontheblackvote_jpegacf1f38dd142ef6fd25731029a95da45

Joe Biden is taking the black vote for granted with comments like "if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black." Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

(1) (Reply)

Ransacked Office Of US Congressman: Pictures & Video / Updated Uganda Election Results Of Museveni Vs Bobi Wine / Watch The Moment Live The Rocket That Fall On Israel #gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.