Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Understanding How Prophetic Word Works - Pt 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding How Prophetic Word Works - Pt 4 (135 Views)

Understanding How Prophetic Word Works - Pt 1 / Prophetic Word For You Today / His Word Works Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding How Prophetic Word Works - Pt 4 by morningtea(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2020
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854

Friday June 5th, 2020
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING HOW PROPHETIC WORD WORKS - PT 4

1Tim 1:18 "This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare."

One of the vital demands for fulfilment of prophecies is prayer. As I often say, prophecies are not to entertain or excite us; prophecies are the divine words ordained by God for fulfilment. They are the expressions of God’s thoughts and God’s purpose for our life and it is for us to have pre knowledge of what is going to happen per time.

The scripture says: "The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand (Isaiah 14:24).

However, you cannot see prophecies fulfilled without taking responsibility. No matter how potent a prophetic word is, it cannot fulfil itself, you, the receiver has a role to play.

I will like to say that it is only the hand of God that can perform the word spoken by the mouth of God (1kings 8:15). This is why we will always need the help of God to see prophecies fulfilled and this help is accessible in prayer (Heb 4:16). You must be ready to war with every prophetic word on the altar of prayer. They are not watched to fulfillment.

I encourage you to take the word to God on the altar of prayer – you don’t receive prophecy and fold your hand or go to sleep. Reach out in prayer today so as to reach forth to your answers.

PRAYER: There shall be a performance of every prophecy on your path this month, in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
June 5 (2Chr 23-24; John 15).

Share this with your contacts!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Together We Win / Live Righteously / An Online Transformational Conference For All Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.