Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (15915 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
UNICALKING:
Nigerian and it's politicians are worst sets of persons!

my governor is a fool

he have already removed the miserable dwarf as the chairman of the party

only to let him in at the last minute at asorock demonic closed door meeting

what a fool!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Racoon(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Shameless people always parading certificate problems

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by joelag: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Na igbo made certificates most of our politicians dey parade up and down.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by MrMcJay(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Of course, the accusations would fail in court.
But before it fails in court, which political party would adopt a candidate with certificate case as its candidate?

They have used style to demarket him and make him less attractive politically, thereby reducing his chances if he decamps.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Flier:
Seriously the needs to go down, you don’t create enemies around you
He should be made a scape goat

How do you people reason... he has to go down because he created "enemies" whom are not the people he is serving or called to serve...

How do you people reason sef..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by drightguy(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Flier:
Seriously the needs to go down, you don’t create enemies around you
He should be made a scape goat

What enemies did he create?
Are you saying he should let external powers to rule the state when he is still the governor?
Talk something else, enemies are bound to be there no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Solowande(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Mr Obaseki enemies are really many.. But if God is on his side, those enemies will flee in seven ways..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by seproperties(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Politic is getting more and more interesting .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by NigeriansTalkUp(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
At some point, the only weapon you have got is your voice, use it wisely, joint the mass movement for a change today

https://www./168823290560846/?ref=share
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by akinwale701(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
I will introduce you to three referral paying Apps which will give you a total of N2,250 (two thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira) just by downloading and registering with my referral Code. That's all, nothing more.
DM me on WhatsApp 08069104982 and let's chop the bonus together.

NB: EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY FREE.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Nelz77: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Nawaaa
The masses supporting anti Obaseki shows U how messed up Nigerians are as a people.

Well what do we know??
We r d children of hate and perdition according to our sophisticated brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Austino778: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Wat a failed nation.... Fools
How many certificate did David,king solomon, Moses e. t .c acquired? With all d phd, none of u could rule lik dem...none of u could stop covid-19.... Get ready for flood...
Judgement is already here... I rest my case for now
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by VEE2010(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
What puzzles me about all of these unnecessary two-way actions / inactions by Oshiomhole and Obaseki is how people can easily betray their conscience and still sleep with both eyes closed.
I remember how Oshiomhole belittled the now late former chairman of PDP (Anenih) simply because he was considered as godfather of edo politics whose influence also extended to other parts of the country at that time.
Oshiomhole is now working comfortably on the same line. This is how man can easily change. Power seems to corrupt, but absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Oshiomhole must understand that the world is watching although I do not support ungrateful fellow but if he surely believes what he preached, he should allow the people to decide the fate of Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by uchejustine: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2020
This country na scam. After almost finishing his tenure, this issue of forgery is now surfacing. Must every APC member succumb to Oshiomole? Some people have evil minds just the they have have ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by bolaayenimo: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Since 2016, why is University of Ibadan silent on the matter??

joelag:
Na igbo made certificates most of our politicians dey parade up and down.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Person2person(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2020
waiting for next news from Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by fergie001: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2020
bolaayenimo:
70 percent Nigerians have fake certificates..politics only exposed them

Correct.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Amdoyin(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
helinues:
Sure it will fail but;

It will distract you from your reelection
You will waste unnecessary money on hiring Lawyers to defend you.
You will be emotional strained at the end.

You are a big learner in Politics Gov Obaseki
yea, sure.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by jackest1(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Definitely it will fail in court. But that was not their motive.

Are you bored and looking for where to download high quality Hollywood movies for free?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by CrowniTV(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
VEE2010:
What puzzles me about all of these unnecessary two-way actions / inactions by Oshiomhole and Obaseki is how people can easily betray their conscience and still sleep with both eyes closed.
I remember how Oshiomhole belittled the now late former chairman of PDP (Anenih) simply because he was considered as godfather of edo politics whose influence also extended to other parts of the country at that time.
Oshiomhole is now working comfortably on the same line. This is how man can easily change. Power seems to corrupt, but absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Oshiomhole must understand that the world is watching although I do not support ungrateful fellow but if he surely believes what he preached, he should allow the people to decide the fate of Obaseki
. That's why Oshiomhole is advocating for direct primaries. So that the people can decide the fate of Obaseki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Indispensable85(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Go and defend yourself. No tell us stories.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
yanabasee1:
Ever since APC came into power, they've been unorganized in everything.

You supported Obaseki and gave him an elected office. He took over and tried to fight against god-fatherism and it becomes a problem.

In today's APC politics, I feel, if you have an authentic certificate, you won't be given any appointment...So that, if you mess up, they will use your certificate to flush you out....

It was fatherism that brought him in not his popularity. He should have respected it till the end. You can not throw away the ladder after you used it to get to the top so that others cannot use it. It is a lie.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by samdaisi: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Oga sir,you are talking like a novice the silent point raised against your boss you ignored it and you are biting about the bush.
The question is the disparity between the name on NYSC certificate and university degree certificate of your boss pls don't try to confuse us,we are not all illiterate here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by spirul77: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=90327534]

Are you in EDO to know he is serving his people well ? How did you come to the conclusion EDO people are not complaining? Obaseki as a governor has failed the people of EDO state, I stand to be corrected, he hasn't done anything as a governor of EDO state, in terms of performance he's not even at pal with oseriemhen osunbor that ruled for few months, since he was sworn in as a governor he's been fighting and doesn't have time for governance, how many projects have you seen obaseki commission as a governor, what has he done as a governor? Nothing except paying social media influncers to write his name in false gold.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Greensquard(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2020
When money is there to throw around shit works the way u want fam..make money while young o
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=90329937][/quote]

When there is mass opposition from a people, it's very glaring and visible..

Have gone through your thread especially on him being a betrayer, you were only angry he refused to be manipulated by godfathers.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by BiafranAttorney(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Useless hypocrites

Na now una wake up from sleep
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by spirul77: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=90330248]

I'm from EDO, I campaigned for him in my own little way, ask yourself why there wasn't a mass opposition against fashola when he had issues with tinubu, because he performed.
Let's say betrayer is normal in today's politics, let's talk about the governor you are supporting for a second term performance, would you vote a non performing governor for a second term in your state, since obaseki was sworn in, how many times have you heard or seen a legacy project commissioned in EDO? I just hate his Dictatorial tendencies, I bet buhari hasn't done half of what this man is doing in EDO state and yet nobody talks against it just because they hate oshiomhloe, obasekis sins against his own people is just too glaring even to the blind man.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by kayusely70(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Roforofo Fight
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by bolaayenimo: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Something Oshiomhole cant accept when he was governor

drightguy:

What enemies did he create?
Are you saying he should let external powers to rule the state when he is still the governor?
Talk something else, enemies are bound to be there no matter what.
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by Sososo(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
You people should continue
Re: Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court by ogbonti: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2020
VEE2010:

how can an educated man like Obaseki open his 2 eyes and allow Agberos to run the state - intimidating people and collecting illegal levies

left and right - and you just expect him to keep quiet for 4 years?

how will you feel for instance when someone tells you to give them 40% of the state's entire budgetary allocation to share for party members

as a reward for loyalty ? and if in 10 years time - APC is no more and the files are dusted by a new administration - WHO WILL GO TO JAIL?

The Governor or the god-father ? If you do not know the answer, just look at the life of Ladoja, years after leaving office,

he is about to be tried by EFCC. Those who spent the money with him are all at home calling Ladoja a thief while he will be the one to carry

his own cross at the court.

Lastly, the reason Oshiomole is doing all these bs is because he has no profession outside politics other than being a quack dwai dwai tailor

what is Oshomole's academic qualification? - He said he attended a University in UK, Let him show us one picture he took while in the UK as a student?

We dont even need to see the certificate - just show us ONE throw back picture of Osho as a visitor sef to UK as a young man - mschewwww

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Aso Rock: Infections Traced To Yusuf Buhari's Coronation As Talban / 2019 Presidency: APC Reacts To Atiku’s Call For Buhari To Resign / FRSC, Police, Military Unite Against Long Bridge Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.