Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) (75796 Views)

See The Unusual Jobs Politicians In Ghana Have Started Doing For Their Election / See The World Leaders In Attendance And Those Not Invited To The Queen's Funeral / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by eneyoduke(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
I watch it, the speech of Rev. Al Sharpton was so inspirational, he deserve to be the next President
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by bluecircle470: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Rev. Al Sharpton is very funny. Said he'd never seen someone hold bible like that. How should he have held it.

He held it upside down
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by GodSaklek(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Rev. Al Sharpton is very funny. Said he'd never seen someone hold bible like that. How should he have held it.

They have come again, useless set of people, the day Nigerian part ways with "ogah sir", slave mentality and hypocrisy,that's wen the country will starts developing..
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
jakD:
Even though you were forced to go into an early grave... Rest well, man.

Meanwhile, when is the trial of his killer starting?
The entire black race are watching and waiting for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
I sighed. Rip Floyd , Rip George.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Ajixegun: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:
i still wonder how people like you sleep at night.. this is a cold blooded murder case, people came to show there respect and you are here draging politics into it even in the post of his memorial.. why are you ipob like this sef

Enough! What about those (black-Americans) killed during the riot by the same "black men"? Oh, I forget that was warm blooded murder case, isn't it? Shio!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Idiotmod: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
His manhood lives on
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by sylve11: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Journey well George Floyd. sad cool
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Tecno66: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
If you watch the clip where the cop knelt on his neck, the intention was clear. To kill. I am sure he spent another 3 minutes on the man's neck after he had died just to be sure.
michlins:
Some people have highjacked this guy's death to score political points yes.

But if after watching everything and you still think that racism is something to play with,then I don't know what happened to your sense of reason. The blacks really want to send a message that they can't tolerate the hate and discrimination anymore.

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Jaspaman: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Just like that no more social distancing, face mask, the media are doing all this cause it’s election year, if they’re not, check this graph...

I have relatives in US that couldn’t bury their dad this time last week due to stringent laws, passed by same politicians... btw, the coroner’s office said the man had the virus sometimes in April... why can’t they practice what they preach, bury the man in peace and work to fight racism, not all this photo OP

Every 4 years to steal black votes and go back to their status quo after getting it

The celebs should keep this energy, especially in Chicago, cause blacks are killing blacks their daily

For your info... amy klobuchar was the chief prosecutor when the cop was reported, 17 times she didn’t do anything, about it (she’s doing a lot to get the black supports so Biden can choose her as VP) grin grin Minnesota, Minneapolis, are controlled by Democrats, their AG is a Democrat, but they still want you to hate on the man that has only spent 3:6 years in office...hard for me to believe trump will be 74 years old this month and still have the agility and strength to respond to every situation

For your info, blm movement was funded by soros, a Jewish man, before you attack me for no reason, search bout him on DuckDuckGo

If American is a racist country as the media have said, there are other countries on earth, take their visa and stop going to a racist country

Peace

The only sensible comment on this thread.

I was just going through the comments to see if anyone truly knows what is happening because some Nigerian's or will i say most are just blinded by what the media tells them.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Ajixegun: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

You see those Democrats, they are a very rare and special breed of Evil!!!

Anyone who can't smell the horrible stench of their hypocrisy, is either naïve, daft, or both!!!
Don't mind them. It is the same Democrats that encouraged abortion in the state, which are mostly been done by black-american (killing their babies systematically) consequently, reducing black communities' population.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by iyanuoluwa92(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
May ur soul RIP. We will not die before our glory rise! can someone say a bigger{Amen}
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by FlordFlorez(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
GodSaklek:

They have come again, useless set of people, the day Nigerian part ways with "ogah sir", slave mentality and hypocrisy,that's wen the country will starts developing..
Nonsense
Same way u stupidly asslick buhari and voted him to be president. U didnt stop there, u voted him for the second time. Im very sure u are ready to do it over and over again. Asslick addict. How did the way Trump held the Bible related to the burial service held by the Rev?
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by thundafire: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Davash222:
Welcome back Mr Explorers.

RIP George..
really missed the guys,he left us for APC zombies to show der foolishness
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Doncyn(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Am just crying but I DNT kn d man but reali felt his death.his death would ve bn avoided...
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by gift2xl: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
So touching.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by ukohajoe23: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
May God console his family. But I want to know if Corona has gone in US because I'm seeing crowd that gathered for the funeral, social distancing was not observed and some are not wearing facemasks.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Munir001(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hoping this can bring an end to racism
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chriswazo:
All these honors are of no use if justice is not meted out on the 4 culprits followed by proper strengthening of institutions to fight racism of any level. embarassed
how do u fight racism wen trump is d number one racist?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Millenniumlady(f): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Getting chocked by Kelvin hart's d*k will be a life time achievement for me lipsrsealed like he's my celebrity crush aside vin diesel tongue i love this two like kilode cheesy i can do anything for their d* lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
The Same senator Amy Klobuchar that is indirectly responsible for his death. She had a chance to get rid of the killer cop a while ago but she refused to and now she is here mourning crocodile tears
.. The democrat party of America is despicable , it's clear they are using this man's unfortunate death as a political tool
Abeg carry ur senseless campaign for trump comot here

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by hayoholla(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Most of the sobs and tears for this man are fake.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Justiceori2019(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
George Floyd is a great man. His death is shocking. May his soul rest in peace.
I condemn the unjustifiable killings of the blacks in any part of the world.
The blacks are free people blessed by God. Let's stay together and live as one.
I support world unity.
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by mojimuibi16: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
I refused to be a dead hero
My shining will manifest while am still living
Ijn
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

You are shameless !! So you can't see those mindless DEMOCRATs who are 100 percent responsible for his death are the one using his funeral as a political prop and you didnt see that useless greedy Al Sharpton use the funeral as political prop against Trump that has absolutely nothing to do with the death of Floyd ..Let me remind you again since you have selective Amnesia :

Floyd was killed in DEMOCRAT run city

Floyd was killed in a DEMOCRAT Run state

Floyd was killed by a bad cop employed by the democrat run state

Only the democrat run state had the power to discipline the bad cop

The Bad cop been reported to the Democrat run state for police brutality in the past

Senator Amy was the AG then and she refused to prosecute or dicipline him.

If Senator Any had diciplined him then he would have not been a cop and today Floyd will be alive

Senator Amy is now gunning to be Joe Biden running mate

Senator Amy came to funeral to use it as a political prop

Al Sharpton is at the funeral with her but is instead using the funeral to demarket Trump who had no single hand or influence in the death of Floyd .

Meanwhile GERROUT
all ur dumb explanation doesn't exonerate u from being trump asslicker
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by aadoiza: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
White people and propaganda na like 5 & 6. Pfftt..
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by Amaechi667(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
You really change the world
RIP GEORGE FLOYD
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Just like that no more social distancing, face mask, the media are doing all this cause it’s election year, if they’re not, check this graph...

I have relatives in US that couldn’t bury their dad this time last week due to stringent laws, passed by same politicians... btw, the coroner’s office said the man had the virus sometimes in April... why can’t they practice what they preach, bury the man in peace and work to fight racism, not all this photo OP

Every 4 years to steal black votes and go back to their status quo after getting it

The celebs should keep this energy, especially in Chicago, cause blacks are killing blacks their daily

For your info... amy klobuchar was the chief prosecutor when the cop was reported, 17 times she didn’t do anything, about it (she’s doing a lot to get the black supports so Biden can choose her as VP) grin grin Minnesota, Minneapolis, are controlled by Democrats, their AG is a Democrat, but they still want you to hate on the man that has only spent 3:6 years in office...hard for me to believe trump will be 74 years old this month and still have the agility and strength to respond to every situation

For your info, blm movement was funded by soros, a Jewish man, before you attack me for no reason, search bout him on DuckDuckGo

If American is a racist country as the media have said, there are other countries on earth, take their visa and stop going to a racist country
-
Peace

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

You are shameless !! So you can't see those mindless DEMOCRATs who are 100 percent responsible for his death are the one using his funeral as a political prop and you didnt see that useless greedy Al Sharpton use the funeral as political prop against Trump that has absolutely nothing to do with the death of Floyd ..Let me remind you again since you have selective Amnesia :

Floyd was killed in DEMOCRAT run city

Floyd was killed in a DEMOCRAT Run state

Floyd was killed by a bad cop employed by the democrat run state

Only the democrat run state had the power to discipline the bad cop

The Bad cop been reported to the Democrat run state for police brutality in the past

Senator Amy was the AG then and she refused to prosecute or dicipline him.

If Senator Any had diciplined him then he would have not been a cop and today Floyd will be alive

Senator Amy is now gunning to be Joe Biden running mate

Senator Amy came to funeral to use it as a political prop

Al Sharpton is at the funeral with her but is instead using the funeral to demarket Trump who had no single hand or influence in the death of Floyd .

Meanwhile GERROUT

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by FarahAideed: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
SirBunky85:
all ur dumb explanation doesn't exonerate u from being trump asslicker

Yoruba Mooslam you call facts dumb? cheesy cheesy

Shameless Bunky who supports a failed senile Buhari ...You didn't like Trump in 2016 but he won and you still don't like him but he will win again ...
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by FarahAideed: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Ignoramus

Prove my facts wrong ok keep quiet Yaribi mooslam
Re: George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ajixegun:

Don't mind them. It is the same Democrats that encouraged abortion in the state, which are mostly been done by black-american (killing their babies systematically) consequently, reducing black communities' population.

Ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.