Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,827 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 (66833 Views)

Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Deebwebb: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Biafra loading....I remember when this boys started,they were agitating for equal rights but the govt ignored.all the mineral resources belong to them,but the French side were exploiting them.....like play like play they carried arms,the same thing will happen soon,Biafra have been agitating for the same,well is just a matter of time...Ipob will soon pick up arms if the govt refuse to listen...this is not 1967..

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by proeast(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2020
caleboxylic:
Biafra loading.
God bless Igbo land.

The next new country is certainly going to be Biafra. There is no where on earth where injustice and wickedness against a section of a country lasted forever. Check records USSR, Sudan, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia and now Cameroun. They all broke up ultimately! Nigeria has even fought a civil war where millions died and you think the world would look on to allow massive bloodshed to take place even when records and everything would have shown that Biafrans has suffered lots of indignities in Nigeria.

Why do you think the Northerners have never sponsored any more riot in their region? Because they know that such is very risky now that Igbos are mounting a serious campaign to breakaway from Nigeria.

The moment presidency is retained in the North or West, that would be the last straw that will break up Nigeria.

Lol, only a phone call from White House gave Paul Biya 72 hours to evacuate his soldiers and he obeyed immediately because he understood what was going to follow next. Now ask yourself, which Nigerian president will refuse a similar call if it was made at Aso rock??

The funny thing is that Paul Biya even granted all the wishes of the Ambazonians after accepting the break up. Same faith awaits Nigeria, for a long time now there has been calls for greater autonomy to the regions as well as fairness to all but the Fulani controlled Nigeria refused to heed common sense.

If the Ambazonians with less resources, man power, global influence and reach than the Igbos could succeed, is it Igbos that can't

It's a shame how these guys destroyed Nigeria out of greed and selfishness. God knows I would have preferred Nigeria if there was justice and fairness to all but we can't continue going in circles forever. Biafra has become inevitable!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by knowhowk: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Meaning Nigeria Map would take a New Shape.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by viktuur(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2020
They will be better off, 20 million people size of Benin republic
with the whole Oil in Bakassi off shore and and onshore, a new Dubai is loading
Coldie:
One of the reasons why its not good to critical infrastructures on border states. Imagine if their was to be a UN boundary adjustment, and its gone.

I wonder why Buhari decided to build Nigeria's transport uni in Daura. At the most extreme point of Nigeria.

I doubt if Bornu and Adamawa will agree to join. Who would leave a rich country like Nigeria to form a poor country

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by nobilie: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Southern Cameroon has for years been dealt with by the dictator Paul Biyah. This is peace and freedom for the Ambazonias. At least, the killing of its people by their military will stop.
The southern Cameroon is English speaking and Christian dominated, I think. Claiming parts of Cross River up to Borno through Taraba and Adamawa means abundance of resources for them. I'm afraid they will soon have leadership problem as its northern part will have great influence for power from Northern Nigeria and chad in support of their Muslim brothers.
I remember southern Sudan. Black beauty. I saw pictures of happy people, with tears of joy when their country was formed. But, have they had peace since then?
There is big trouble in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by eneyoduke(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Biafra loading 90%..........God bless UN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by viktuur(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
He actually gave Bakassi independence not to Cameroon, the agreement signed by the French and England left a corridor to the sea from middle Africa like Benin Republic, but the 2 countries just adjusted their borders, but now they have to revert
olaboy33:
I doubt if OBJ signed that, considering the struggle with cameroun over Bakassi.

Boye2023
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Liposure: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
The people in that part of our country have really suffered from BH, so they will be happy to out of zoo.
the sad news is if they leave, BH leaves
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by primestreams: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Skyehigher1:
With 20milluon people ehh you create new country , please let Nigeria separate let Area republic, Oduduwa republic, Biafra republic have there ways now

You are missing Niger delta republic
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by primestreams: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2020
undecided

I don't know why people don't talk about Niger delta republic

Lol or you think those niggas will join Yoruba or Ibo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Archbishop88: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Finally, Atiku Abubakar is going back to his original father's land. Jada and hoba, hong and Ganye local governments is a goal. He better start his campaign, so that he can become the pioneer president.
Bye bye to Atiku, bye bye to boss mustapha.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by proeast(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Imagine that IPOB decides to take up arms and Nigeria decides to roll out tanks against them and thereby causing massive refugee problem and avoidable deaths, then people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, that Igbo man who is the president of ICC and millions of Igbos globally mounting serious freeBiafra campaign and the UN wouldn't get involved immediately??

Nnamdi Kanu is already penetrating diplomatic circles in US and Israel, and some guys still believe that Nigeria can't breakup?

Remember it took only a phone call from White House ordering Paul Biya to withdraw his troops from Ambazonia within 72 hours and he complied immediately shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by joeyfire(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Being part of Central African States Federation would be very interesting when jungle mature... Other countries besides this new Ambazonia state are Gabon, Angola, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Burundi etc Very serious people that know how to cooperate like their neighbours the East Africans who are building a railway line across their countries.

On the other hand you have a West Africa that Buhari has blockaded borders with or Ghana's president is using Nigeria as a bad example in his speeches grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Billygee2u: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2020
caleboxylic:
Biafra loading.
God bless Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by joeyfire(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2020
nobilie:
Southern Cameroon has for years been dealt with by the dictator Paul Biyah. This is peace and freedom for the Ambazonias. At least, the killing of its people by their military will stop.
The southern Cameroon is English speaking and Christian dominated, I think. Claiming parts of Cross River up to Borno through Taraba and Adamawa means abundance of resources for them. I'm afraid they will soon have leadership problem as its northern part will have great influence for power from Northern Nigeria and chad in support of their Muslim brothers.

Those northern LGAs are going to the Republic of Cameroon
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by primestreams: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Hypocrit:
Niger Delta republic
Bro I don't know why this niggas always Skipp or they think we want to stay with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
nobilie:
I remember southern Sudan. Black beauty. I saw pictures of happy people, with tears of joy when their country was formed. But, have they had peace since then?

grin
nobilie:
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Skillsnigeria: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2020
nobilie:

Those 24 local government that will join ambanzonia from northern nigeria are majorly Christians,go and do your research very well.southern bornu and adamawa are majorly Christians plus taraba state.they won't have any problem joining southern Cameroon

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by olajizz01(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2020
niyidenrele:
... read , you will not agree , Nigeria is not loosing them to Cameroun but to a new country named UNO
Who tell you i i have not read it, UNO STATE OF CAMEROON,what's the different.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by levite247: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Am just imagining what will be running in the minds of Bozz Mustapha and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by olajizz01(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2020
levite247:
Am just imagining what will be running in the minds of Bozz Mustapha and Atiku.
Lol,was Atiku LG included?
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Hypocrit: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2020
primestreams:
Bro I don't know why this niggas always Skipp or they think we want to stay with them
You dey mind them. We are big, industrious and resourceful enough to be on our own.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by levite247: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2020
olajizz01:
Lol,was Atiku LG included?
Yes Jada.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by gnykelly(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
When NK said boycott elections, don't vote for an Atiku who is from Cameroun or even a Buhari from Sudan, you guys called him a lunatic.
Well the lunatic who knows more about world politics has been proved right once again. grin

NK is not a lunatic... he is a IndecentStar
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by olajizz01(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2020
levite247:

Yes Jada.
Then,that's another long and intense discussion of new topic on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2020
sterlingD:
I am unable to digest this piece of information.l am finding it hard to believe.

I hope our government is aware of this and not wait till the last minute to respond and as usual embark on blame game

Fake news.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by primestreams: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Hypocrit:
You dey mind them. We are big, industrious and resourceful enough to be on our own.

Plus oil or not we can stay alone

We have the sea
Good fertile land
More educated

I just wish we be on our own
Delta, river, cross river, edo,akwa ibom
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by tanteta(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Is this for real or just another weekend tizzer?
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by caleboxylic: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
primestreams:

Plus oil or not we can stay alone

We have the sea
Good fertile land
More educated

I just wish we be on our own
Delta, river, cross river, edo,akwa ibom

Start the campaign.

Produce a Niger delta map and form a pressure group.
Avoid adding igbo speaking parts of those states you mentioned to eliminate clashes like IPOB is having with non igbo part of South south.

All the best.

God bless igbo nation(Biafra)
God bless your new nation (Niger Delta) .
God bless other emerging nations in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by StillWiz: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

Please I want to be a part of that new republic....I'm tired of the one I'm currently stuck in..

You're free to go my brother at least no one is holding you back
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Yujin:

Nigeria has no referendum in her constitution so it won't hold. So says the usual haters. Reality will gradually set in.
Does our constitution provide for the freely ceding of our territories to neighboring nations? The timing of the Coro plandemic is perfect for actualising this white racist globalist plan to break up Nigeria into several smaller weaker and easier to exploit countries. Obasanjo dealt with Nigeria ehnn... From ceding oil rich Bakassi peninsula territory, to giving away $1Trillion Malabu oil block; to unfavourable privatisation agreements, presiding over the creation of Sharia states, boko Haram and secessionist groups. In fact Thief Obasanjo's crimes are too numerous to list!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by StillWiz: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Blyzz:
you lack wisdom. You don't know they'll extend to other territory in the North? All these are already planned by buhari government

You talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.