Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free (21767 Views)

OPM Hospital Delivered An Autistic Pregnant Woman Of A Bouncing Baby Boy / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by AnanseK(m): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Only one woman and it is news. With all the money they receive for evangelism.

I wonder what numbers they will report to their pay masters.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Coldie(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Mindlog:

Never ever generalize because it is a dangerous mindset that limits the mind. I am a Christian but the consultant psychiatrist I work with is a Muslim woman and one of the most beautiful souls I have been blessed with in my life as a professional and as a person. We are all HUMANS before RELIGIOUS affiliations.
U failed to tell us how she helped
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by diziki: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Okay.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by AnanseK(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Empiree:
Don't mind them oo. There is a doctor's office in Lagos that propagates christianity to patients as part of their condition for treatments anytime non-christians go there for scan. Doctor always tell them to accept Jesus as their lord and savior, knowing that they are muslims. Two days ago a muslim organisation went there to investigate the doctor's office but not like they went there to attack his religious view. They went there for scan and to investigate. Upon getting there as patients, they registered as usual and given number etc.. but then the doctor started preaching to them. I was like what the heck shocked

It is part of their evangelical tactics to convert muslims.

Yes check it out. The morning devotion attendance daily was compulsory even for Muslim woman in the same week she delivered a baby. You call that charity?
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Mindlog: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Coldie:

U failed to tell us how she helped

Am I expected to list them out, for her to be validated?

3 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Kellie069(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2020
A Muslim woman is not a human being or what? Religious bigots. Go to the north and see what Muslims are doing for people and nobody is coughing about it.

2 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Graceman89: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Is it bad?.... Stop that religious talk.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
This is what we need in our darling national.

May all evil politicians dividing our country with religious and tribal shenanigans perish one after the other.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless OPM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Empiree: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2020
AnanseK:

Yes check it out. The morning devotion attendance daily was compulsory even for Muslim woman in the same week she delivered a baby. You call that charity?
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by leksite120(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2020
When Christians help other faiths , they take it as a special thing.
There are a lot of Muslims helping, but it's just an Islamic belief that, whatever help one does secretly would be more rewarded than the publicized one.. Also, Christians help mostly for evagelism

5 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Urchman200: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2020
ozone0801:
This entire thread needs to be deleted. What is in the sense in this information? Hospitals are created to treat the sick irrespective of the religious or political inclination, colour, race, age or ethnicity.

Ahmmadiyyah hospital in ijaiye ojokoro, Lagos has 50% of its workforce as Christians, and treats any soul that walks into the clinic. No one is creating a fuzz about it.
This information is unnecessary and there's so much hate in it. Humanity should come first in all things we do, every other factor doesn't count.
how do u mean? People contribute their swear to ensure the constant running of the hospital, it should be in the news so that other religious extremists will learn a thing from it.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Urchman200: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Is that a news?
yes it should be in the news because people contribute their sweat to ensure that the hospital is running, it should be a message for the religious extremists and those that kill others in the name of religion.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by AnanseK(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Setting traps to catch souls since 0001 AD!

The woman said there in only one God. Now they are trying to convert her to the religion of 3 gods.

I hope she sees the trap
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Urchman200: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2020
martineverest:
is the Muslim woman not a human ?

what's the fuss about treatment of human?
is news worthy because people contribute their sweat to ensure that hospital is running, and is also a lesson for religious extremists. Those that kill others in the name of religion.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Good one, Jehovah is love, with acts of love like this all muslims including other pagan sects would eventually be converted to the light of Christ.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by BadmanKiller: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Jesus did good and everyone saw it. There is open and secret giving [sup][/sup]
calddon:
'But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,' - Mathew 6:3
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by MoIbrahim: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Everybody come and see me...

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Urchman200: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2020
GogetterMD:
Admin please do well by deleting this retarded thread.
It almost seems as if some mods intentionally push divisive messages to the front page undecided
no it should remain is a lesson for religious extremists and those that kill others in the name of religion.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Urchman200: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2020
OKTolu:
What's the purpose of this thread, are we not suppose to be our brothers keeper regardless of religion
it will help to reduce religious extremists and those that kill others in the name of religion and those that support them.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by JamisiEwoooo: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
post=90358717:
This is what we need in our darling national.

May all evil politicians dividing our country with religious and tribal shenanigans perish one after the other.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless OPM
[/s]
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by blingxx(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
helping? By beheading, bombing and killing them abi

have you been to the north to confirm what he said or chose to believe whatever you see on the news

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by skylarr: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Show of shame! This is an irrelevant and divisive thread.

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by babajeje123(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=90357948.
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by kenny160: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2020
One of the nonsense post of the century in fact most useless post of the year... And the post deserve award of the most useless post. Even the OP even the admin that push it to front page.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by ArticleBeast: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:
So what?

There are lots of Muslims helping Christians in the North for free and nobody is coughing about it....
Who are the muslims? You mean a Christian can walk into Islamic Hospital in Kaduna or take loan from Jaiz bank.

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Roozzaay(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Is the woman a goat or sheep? Hatred and intolerance at its peak. So on normal day she should be left to suffer because of her religious affiliation? These guys are so pathetic

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by palsenator(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:
So what?

There are lots of Muslims helping Christians in the North for free and nobody is coughing about it....
With the way u responded, it's obvious you can't do that. Useless bigot. At least appreciate good deed first before you allow your hateful doctrines to take over your brain. People like you may be shouting black lives matter but your have logs in your own eyes..

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by beresponsible(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Mindlog:

Never ever generalize because it is a dangerous mindset that limits the mind. I am a Christian but the consultant psychiatrist I work with is a Muslim woman and one of the most beautiful souls I have been blessed with in my life as a professional and as a person. We are all HUMANS before RELIGIOUS affiliations.

"We are all humans before religious affiliations". All those who carry religion for head, una hear ? Well said. Nice one

1 Like

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by noble2faith(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:
So what?

Helping Christians as in how?

Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by roszilman: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:
So what?

shut dat fucking hole on ur face call mouth. Dnt spew wht u know not.

2 Likes

Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by mrkings84(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2020
I don't get it, is the free Church hospital supposed to treat only Christians?

If so they have got it wrong!
Re: OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free by Spray(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Mindlog:

you shouldn't have quote that enclave mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number / Pastor Femi Emmanuel's 1st Daughter Dies At 27 / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.