Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Have An Inquiry? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have An Inquiry? (1173 Views)

Salary Inquiry / Urgent Inquiry Please. / Urgent Inquiry About Mikano Pay Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Have an Inquiry?

Call any of the N-Power Call Centre Lines.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Have An Inquiry? by Generaloluseye: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2020
When is the online application for new set going to start? The minister said after the payment of may stipends and they have gotten double.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Ayobami0411: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2020
npowerng:
Have an Inquiry?

Call any of the N-Power Call Centre Lines.

#NPowerNG
Independent monitors have started to receive their backlogs but nothing yet for the beneficiaries with unpaid stipend issues.
Any hope before the end of today.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Generaloluseye:
When is the online application for new set going to start? The minister said after the payment of may stipends and they have gotten double.

We will put a post here when it is time.....
Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayobami0411:
When are we getting our MARCH, APRIL AND MAY STIPEND PLEASE?

Payment is currently going on, please be patient you will be paid your stipend.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
npowerng:

payment is very slow.
put a smile on our face this weekend.
three months without alert no easy.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
npowerng:

oga the numbers are not going tru. PAY US OUR APRIL, MAY STIPENDS PLZ.

1 Like

Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Perfectdanny:

oga the numbers are not going tru. PAY US OUR APRIL, MAY STIPENDS PLZ.

Keep on trying, a lot of beneficiaries are trying the lines same as you.
As for payment, you will be paid as soon as we sort out the hitch we are having with our payment system.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
cornel9297:

payment is very slow.
put a smile on our face this weekend.
three months without alert no easy.

We are doing all we can to ensure you are paid your stipend without further delay, please bear with us.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2020
npowerng:

We are doing all we can to ensure you are paid your stipend without further delay, please bear with us.
for how long
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2020
npowerng:

How soon is your soon.
Remember we've been patience for over 3months.
Alot of affected beneficiaries are in pains and emotional damage.
Tell us if we no longer part of the program so that we will know our fate.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Ayobami0411: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ayobami0411:
[b][/b]

You just shattered my heart, me that was thinking I will wake up this mrn to see alert.... U said 72hrs but u only paid the NPOWER MONITOR, and u left us the beneficiary behind.

Why all these, should we just forget about Npower and move on, I need honest reply please and if you really want to consoul me, kindly do with the expected time frame of payment? Thanks

Haba now, for the past 3months, u av bin telling us u soon dat u ar working on it day n night... Fear God for onces now and tell us the truth... We will accept it
my brother the ministry is hiding something for us which I believe the earlier they reveal it the better .
They purposely withheld our three months stipend without telling us the offence we committed.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Digitalfinga: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pay us oooooo

Re: Have An Inquiry? by Ameboperoo(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
npowerng:

Should we be expecting our payment today?
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Generaloluseye: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
I think they need a technical audit of their system, perhaps there is a bot that remove people at will, people who haven't gotten three month would soon be told they had resigned meanwhile they are going to work everyday,a friend had that experience years back,worst still he attended their step-down training for that month and the next which was properly documented... I would just advice don't go borrowing just move on...
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2020
uruba23:
I think they need a technical audit of their system, perhaps there is a bot that remove people at will, people who haven't gotten three month would soon be told they had resigned meanwhile they are going to work everyday,a friend had that experience years back,worst still he attended their step-down training for that month and the next which was properly documented... I would just advice don't go borrowing just move on...
That is their plan but we must fight injustice in our society
Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Generaloluseye:

We will make a post here when the portal is open for new in-take.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by npowerng: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayobami0411:
When are we getting our MARCH, APRIL AND MAY STIPEND PLEASE?

You will get your stipend soon as we resolve the hitch we have on ground.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Generaloluseye: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2020
npowerng:

You will get your stipend soon as we resolve the hitch we have on ground.

The minister already said no one is being owed. If you are being owed, zero your mind and keep.praying for better offers
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Generaloluseye: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Have An Inquiry? by cornel9297: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Generaloluseye:

The minister already said no one is being owed. If you are being owed, zero your mind and keep.praying for better offers
just like that?
Re: Have An Inquiry? by ayotukanmi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
npowerng:
Have an Inquiry?

Is it true the government wants to put an end to the 1st and 2nd Batch of N-Power Beneficiary
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Hafeexla(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
ayotukanmi:

Is it true the government wants to put an end to the 1st and 2nd Batch of N-Power Beneficiary
yes, the first batch will be exited from the program on the 30 of june while the second batch will be exited on the 30 of july. Application for new intake start on the 26 of june.
Re: Have An Inquiry? by ayotukanmi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hafeexla:
yes, the first batch will be exited from the program on the 30 of june while the second batch will be exited on the 30 of july. Application for new intake start on the 26 of june.
Oh
Thank you
But will any incentives be given to them?
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Hafeexla(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
ayotukanmi:

Oh
Thank you
But will any incentives be given to them?
yeap, they may likely be giving cash incentive or redeploy to society that need employee, but anything could happen since they have elapse there normal duration.

Buh are you part of the program
Re: Have An Inquiry? by ayotukanmi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hafeexla:
yeap, they may likely be giving cash incentive or redeploy to society that need employee, but anything could happen since they have elapse there normal duration.

Buh are you part of the program

No, my brother and his wife are. I'm kinda worried about them. Thank you
Re: Have An Inquiry? by Hafeexla(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
ayotukanmi:

No, my brother and his wife are. I'm kinda worried about them. Thank you
ok may God ease there burden
Re: Have An Inquiry? by ayotukanmi(f): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hafeexla:
ok may God ease there burden
Amen
Thank you sir
Re: Have An Inquiry? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Pls majority of both batch A and B have not received verification msg for nexit registration in their e-mail, pls what can we do about this?

(1) (Reply)

Work With Us / New Bank Need Staff For Urgent Employment / Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.