Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Change The Location On The Phone? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change The Location On The Phone? (638 Views)

How To Set Up Or Change Location On Windows 10 / Change The Screen Of Your Ipad, Epad And Iphones And Their Batteries / How Can An Apple Ipad Be Tracked When The Location Is Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change The Location On The Phone? by sajidul: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2020
How to change the location on the phone?
Re: How To Change The Location On The Phone? by illicit(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Talk to Gboys in ur hood....
Re: How To Change The Location On The Phone? by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Simply download the app "location changer" on play store.. install, open the app and type in your new location that is: "anywhere arOund the world you want" then it will ask you to configure and accept "mock locations" select "location changer" in the develop mOde settings.

Then, BOOM! angry Your good to go, cool Confirm your New location on Google.com or whoer.net

Thanks me Later!
wink
Re: How To Change The Location On The Phone? by Gift96: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeejayTeeno:
Simply download the app "location changer" on play store.. install, open the app and type in your new location that is: "anywhere arOund the world you want" then it will ask you to configure and accept "mock locations" select "location changer" in the develop mOde settings.

Then, BOOM! angry Your good to go, cool Confirm your New location on Google.com or whoer.net

Thanks me Later!
wink

nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laptop: Hp Envy Core I7 / How Can I Unlock My Airtel Mifi To All Network / Good Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.