Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (154 Views)

Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / PHOTOS: Obi Cubana Highly Elated As Brother Joins Politics / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by Chijiokem1(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria is in the hands of high class politicians, how can national assembly mapped out billions of naira for just renovation of assembly complex whileas our education and health sectors are in a great quagamaire, who do we offend? Why this kind of wickedness to the masses?
Those people that will always protest when there is problem in foreign countries, where are you people? Revolution now, where are you people? Bring back our girls, where are you people?

Don't we have activist again?
Civil society organizations where are you people?
Must the life of Nigerians be mortgaged to Chinese people?
No Nigerians youths is hopefully for this country again, everyone wants to go out of Nigeria because there is no hope, even when you try to keep moving forward our government and politicians will make sure they frustrate you.

Who do we offended in this country called Nigeria
The best assumed paying job in Nigeria now is; politics, Yahoo Yahoo, kidnapping, armed robbery and so on.

Prosperity will never forgive those who kept us in this state of quagamaire.
I don't know whether the love for the nation and the love for the people still exist?
It pains me more because everyone wants to pulled the country down, we supposed to have strong institution rather we have strong men.

I advocate for strong institution because strong men will destroy our institution, STRONG INSTITUTION WILL DESTROY OUR STRONG MEN AND PUT THEM INTO PRISON.

AM ASKING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY,WHO DO WE NIGERIANS OFFEND BY SPENDING SUCH AMOUNT IN JUST RENOVATION.

THOUGH I STAND TO BE CORRECTED IF SPENDING SUCH HUGE SUM IS JUSTIFIED BY MY FELLOW NIGERIANS.

THANKS

CHIJIOKEM ✍️

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Awarded No Contract To Senator Godswill Akpabio / Caption This! / NDDC CONTRACTOR DENIES SIGNING AGREEMENT FOR 11 COMPANIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.