Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? (927 Views)

5 Best PS4 Emulators To Play Games On PC 2022 / Best PS4 Games / Bright Memory Mobile 1.01 The Best PS4 Game For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by muntasiraonik: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2020

I was looking for the best PS4 steering wheels for playing simulator games and search on google to get the best one. According to this review they suggest that Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel is best. I am also willing to get it. Hence, I need some honest reviews about its feedback.
Re: What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by Excellent111: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
I haven't used it but for some reason it's very popular all the famous gaming YouTubers use it

It would be a good buy ps don't forget to update us in area of pricing and performance when you get it and also place of purchase

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by Range63: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
i have it. its really decent. Nice feel and force feedback

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by muntasiraonik: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sure, I will.
Re: What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by lester12(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2020
I have 12 pieces of the logitech driving force gt29 for 90k each, new in pack, cheaper than any source in Nigeria.
Lagos mainland.
Send me a message on whatsapp for pictures.
Can be used by driving schools and gamers for racing rig.
muntasiraonik:

I was looking for the best PS4 steering wheels for playing simulator games and search on google to get the best one. According to this review they suggest that Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel is best. I am also willing to get it. Hence, I need some honest reviews about its feedback.
Re: What Is The Best PS4 Steering Wheels With Shifter ? by lester12(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Excellent111:
I haven't used it but for some reason it's very popular all the famous gaming YouTubers use it

It would be a good buy ps don't forget to update us in area of pricing and performance when you get it and also place of purchase
Check my profile... I have what you are looking for..

(1) (Reply)

White Ps4 For Sale / Ps4 1tb With 2 Controllers, Discs And Loaded Games Sold!!! / A Must-have For All Nokia Users (and Other Phones If You're Lucky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.