Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi (4339 Views)

CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / Depositors Lose N70m To Wonder Bank, Director Held / United Bank For Africa Steals Money From Depositors Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by emyworld: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2011
Come to think about this: Why should CBN introduce Islamic Sharia Banking to all the banks without recourse to their corporate beliefs. Some of the banks are owned by christians. We live in a secular state. So i ask why must it be so if SLS does not have an islamic/ethnic agenda. I need an explanation.
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by justdtruth: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2011
emyworld:

Come to think about this: Why should CBN introduce Islamic Sharia Banking to all the banks without recourse to their corporate beliefs. Some of the banks are owned by christians. We live in a secular state. So i ask why must it be so if SLS does not have an islamic/ethnic agenda. I need an explanation.

Please provide an evidense for your statement above and i will give you the explanation.
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by emyworld: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2011
Why are you waiting for evidence? Did you not read it in the papers? and if you have any explanation , give it. This was going on in the heat of voter registration palava.
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by Remii(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Islamic banking was introduced by Joseph Sanusi, even before Soludo. Islamic banking is just interest free finance system and it is all over the world even in UK and US. Banks always have Islamic window, for those who do not want to collect interest.
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by Bokoharam: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
God bless that man. Shame to Soludo!!!
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by zazzau4u: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2011
Congratulation sir, God bless you
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by TeadroTec: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by Decryptor(m): 1:46am On Jan 31, 2011
maipeople:
Honestly speaking some people doesn't even resemble ordinary illiterate human beings especially when betrayed by their animalistic behaviour
@maipeople or whateva u call ur s.t.u.p.i.d self, if u have a problem abt my stand of not giving ur sanusi an applaud, then douce ur pathetic self in ur urine and go hug the nearest transformer rather than coming here to call ur father an animal. I.DIOT!
Re: How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi by Theyjih: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
adconline:

Naija newspapers and their awards! These news organizations charged banks hefty fees for ads and goodwill messages for making it into bank of the year, IT bank of the year, and most improved bank categories. Newspapers connived with banks to dupe Nigerians, now they are coming back to shower praises on the same guy-SLS who exposed the banks. Same newspapers that convicted him SLS in their editorials and columns
Sh** happens!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FBN Holdings, Sterling Bank Post Improved Six-month Profits / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 15, 2024 / Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.