Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker (705 Views)

Why Are All Anti-apc Termed Igbos? / Cash Limits Not Anti-People, CBN Insists, Reps Knock Emefiele / Serious Outrage In APC As Senate President Appoints Anti-apc Writer As Media Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2020

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
To say that Igboland is in grave danger is an understatement. We are currently facing a self-inflicted annihilation. The Igbo nation has been hoodwinked by a group who is not only erratic but one that is led by an embattled and paranoid leader, who is going down the tubes and is hellbent on dragging the entire Igboland down as well. Their political ineptitude, mediocrity, indiscipline, and ethnic bigotry is legendary and destructive.

This is, therefore, one of those pieces that I set out writing with the future Igbo generations on my mind. It is for the sake of the future of Igbos in Nigeria, for our children and grandchildren, that I, once in a while, steps in to present a different narrative, an insider’s view of the inside, on the state of Igbo land. On the remembrance of Biafra, at 53, I am particularly worried about the generation in Igbo land that is being fed with so much misinformation and outright lies that it may take an eternity to rectify.

The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C Okonkwo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
This small boy called. minorityOpinion

The last time i checked, youre still a jambite hoping for unizik admission .That alone is not an offense though.

The problem of nairaland is about small children of your age who knows nothing intellectually and about life. and just having previledge of smartphones and data to always come here to unreach hatred they probably learnt from this same nairaland from older bitter forks. As a young man, I can always remember how this site affected me psychologically with bitterness and hatred,and the manner how i see and relate with women as an undergraduate until i found myself back and took a long Leave out of here to be a normal person.thank God it worked for me. Its not late for you, youre still a boy,nairaland will do you more damage to your mental health which you not might know, your brain is growing all day.get a life than coming here to insult people that should be your father and elders..i can never recommended nairaland for a tenager.this site is more than a parliament and just interactive forum we mistake it for, many youths are getting damaged here daily.

More reason this nairaland need pics and �.Nairalanders come and see one of the kids here. This place is now there facebook

Look at peruzzi, a model from SA and others who are being hunt by their utterances years ago, then they felt they know everything like you do now, today theyre crying for their ingnorance. Its really shameful,life is about stages, you cant rush it

Get a life bro and excuse yourself from nairaland. Use other blogs to source for information atleast for months or choose section where you will improve your brain from rather than all this.why not be a blogger and post contents here, atleast it'll benefit you than opening threads here and there and derailing other informative threads all day.

High time seun restricts some sections with age.

I wish and pray your condition is not that bad enough already..

Same thing i tell every naive and young forks here. Dont think you know anything. You really know nothing..

Peace to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
chichiana:

The last time i checked, youre still a jambite hoping for unizik admission .That alone is not an offense though.

The problem of nairaland is about small children of your age who knows nothing intellectually and about life. and just having previledge of smartphones and data to always come here to unreach hatred they probably learnt from this same nairaland from older bitter forks. As a young man, I can always remember how this site affected me psychologically with bitterness and hatred,and the manner how i see and relate with women as an undergraduate until i found myself back and took a long Leave out of here to be a normal person.thank God it worked for me. Its not late for you, youre still a boy,nairaland will do you more damage to your mental health which you not might know, your brain is growing all day.get a life than coming here to insult people that should be your father and elders..i can never recommended nairaland for a tenager.this site is more than a parliament and just interactive forum we mistake it for, many youths are getting damaged here daily.

More reason this nairaland need pics and �.Nairalanders come and see one of the kids here. This place is now there facebook

Look at peruzzi, a model from SA and others who are being hunt by their utterances years ago, then they felt they know everything like you do now, today theyre crying for their ingnorance. Its really shameful,life is about stages, you cant rush it

Get a life bro and excuse yourself from nairaland. Use other blogs to source for information atleast for months or choose section where you will improve your brain from rather than all this.why not be a blogger and post contents here, atleast it'll benefit you than opening threads here and there and derailing other informative threads all day.

Same thing i tell every naive and young forks here. Dont think you know anything. You really know nothing..

Peace to you
He fit wan enter am for his masters. You can't just conclude he us a jambite with that post.
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by History555: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
To say that Igboland is in grave danger is an understatement. We are currently facing a self-inflicted annihilation. The Igbo nation has been hoodwinked by a group who is not only erratic but one that is led by an embattled and paranoid leader, who is going down the tubes and is hellbent on dragging the entire Igboland down as well. Their political ineptitude, mediocrity, indiscipline, and ethnic bigotry is legendary and destructive.

This is, therefore, one of those pieces that I set out writing with the future Igbo generations on my mind. It is for the sake of the future of Igbos in Nigeria, for our children and grandchildren, that I, once in a while, steps in to present a different narrative, an insider’s view of the inside, on the state of Igbo land. On the remembrance of Biafra, at 53, I am particularly worried about the generation in Igbo land that is being fed with so much misinformation and outright lies that it may take an eternity to rectify.

The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C Okonkwo

Afonja and lgbo shit like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by BlowYourMind: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
chichiana:

Peace to you
You are also his fan too, continue the follow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by BlowYourMind: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
igbos are trying to blend in for daily bread
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by JamisiEwoooo: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

C Okonkwo
[/s]
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by helinues: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
What should we do with the headline without any story?
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by sammyj: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Story don dey change oooo!! Before no Igbo man can never vote for APC but today is Igbo man is not anti APC when the going is not in their favor shocked grin!!
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by ItooWorWor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Igboland APC is coming grin

Cc imhotep lzaa metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Cc imhotep
lzaa
metaphysical
But PDP amaka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by ItooWorWor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
imhotep:
But PDP amaka grin
Haa! cheesy
Bubu will not like this o... grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Haa! cheesy

Bubu will not like this o... grin
And he will soon complain to the python dancers grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by ItooWorWor(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
imhotep:
And he will soon complain to the python dancers grin grin grin
No no no no!
He has new one now called scorpion sting grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

No no no no!

He has new one now called scorpion sting grin
Ah.
The same scorpion that was disgraced out of the Nigerian army?
Lzaa must hear this. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by ItooWorWor(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
imhotep:
Ah. The same scorpion that was disgraced out of the Nigerian army? Lzaa must hear this. grin grin
This is Burutai scorpion of daura grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

This is Burutai scorpion of daura grin
python dance buratai must hear this grin grin

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by ItooWorWor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
imhotep:
python dance buratai must hear this grin grin
Haaa!
Shekau is waiting for him in Daura grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by MetaPhysical: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Cc imhotep
lzaa
metaphysical

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Topsic70: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
chichiana:
OK, we know u were there on his naming ceremony. Thats an achievement.
Collect one orijin from Chibuzor. grin

OK now we know u are a fan of his and a follower. cool

So in ur church mind, anyone that aspires to go to unizik is a jambite?
Are u saying there are no postgraduate programmes in unizik?

The problem of nairaland is about small children of your age who knows nothing intellectually and about life. and just having previledge of smartphones and data to always come here to unreach hatred they probably learnt from this same nairaland from older bitter forks.
Hmpph! All ds abakariki ingrish!
Tueh! grin grin grin
You DT have "known everything intellectually", biko, its 'privilege' and 'folks' and not d upper-iweka versions u vomited up there, inugo? grin
Which one is 'unreach hatred' again o?
Nwanne u nor go kee parzin with laff! grin grin

As a young man, I can always remember how this site affected me psychologically with bitterness and hatred,and the manner how i see and relate with women as an undergraduate until i found myself back and took a long Leave out of here to be a normal person.thank God it worked for me. Its not late for you, youre still a boy,nairaland will do you more damage to your mental health which you not might know, your brain is growing all day.get a life than coming here to insult people that should be your father and elders..i can never recommended nairaland for a tenager.this site is more than a parliament and just interactive forum we mistake it for, many youths are getting damaged here daily.

OK, with this story, naira to dollars is now one to one! cool

Get a life bro and excuse yourself from nairaland
You know next to nothing about him apart from speculations. He's already living his life. You r d one following him upandan!
Between him doing his bit and u following him upandan, who shd get a life? grin
So, perhaps u shd take ur own 'melecine' nwanne. cool

Same thing i tell every naive and young forks here
Ewwww! Again?! Its 'folks' nwanne. grin

dont think you know anything. You really know nothing..

Peace to you
You don try, now go sleep grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by JamisiEwoooo: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Tueh! grin grin grin
You DT have "known everything intellectually", biko, its 'privilege' and 'folks' and not d upper-iweka versions u vomited up there, inugo? grin

You know next to nothing about him apart from speculations. He's already living his life. You r d one following him upandan!

[/s]
Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Topsic70:

Tueh! grin grin grin

Dude is annoying, thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Anti-apc, Says Lagos Lawmaker by JamisiEwoooo: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Dude is annoying, thanks bro
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown – FG / PMB Had China Virtual Meeting. How Possible? / The No-nonsense General Every Young Nigerian Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.